PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout 'dem...

Clutch
11-27-2007, 12:12 AM
PATRIOTS!

I'm not a Patriots fan or anything, but these guys look unstoppable. Yeah, I saw the game last night, the Eagles found AGLITCHINTHESYSTEM. :O

And to think, many thought Tom Brady was just a machine, capable of looking good, and throwing a football. :D

But, to the real question: Will this team go 16- 0?

I think they can, but I don't think they will.

MagmarMan
11-27-2007, 01:01 AM
They're going to get upset by someone. The Eagles were able to get within 3 points of a tie. The two teams that I think could beat the Pats are Pittsburgh and Baltimore (Baltimore barley has a shot though...).

Stubby Boardman
11-27-2007, 02:12 AM
theyll go 15-1 cause theyll lose to the STEELERS who are the best time ever

Bryce
11-27-2007, 02:22 AM
In my opinion, the Patriots are cheaters, & even though they have an outstanding record, they will never be anything more in my eyes...

The fact that their head coach got CAUGHT listening to the other team's plays and then retaliating with a perfect match & then didnt get much more than a simple fine, & a slap on the wrist makes me furious, and i am sickened by the team =/

Flammenwerfer
11-27-2007, 02:28 AM
I dont even live in the states, but I did see their game. I'm guessing they wont make a 16 win streak.

killanotha1
11-27-2007, 02:35 AM
OH PUH-LEASE!

Who really thinks the PATS and go 16 - 0?

I dont think so. I mean as long as the steelers has their team together the Pats are going at least 15 - 1. And Baltimore does have a shot (maybe not a really good shot. but it is a shot).

Plus I always did hate them.

EDIT:((POST 200. w00t) now back to the steelers dolphins game :P)

skate4242
11-27-2007, 02:51 AM
patriots are mad awseome so yeaaaaaa

Clutch
11-27-2007, 08:11 PM
In my opinion, the Patriots are cheaters, & even though they have an outstanding record, they will never be anything more in my eyes...

The fact that their head coach got CAUGHT listening to the other team's plays and then retaliating with a perfect match & then didnt get much more than a simple fine, & a slap on the wrist makes me furious, and i am sickened by the team =/

Yes, but this was before the regular season even started. It played no effect in any of those regular season games, accept for one, which was against the Jets in week One, even if they used that information, and if that information was even efficient enough to be used.

MagmarMan
11-27-2007, 09:52 PM
Yes, but this was before the regular season even started. It played no effect in any of those regular season games, accept for one, which was against the Jets in week One, even if they used that information, and if that information was even efficient enough to be used.

That's true, they got caught during half-time of Week 1. People pay way too much attention to the Spygate thing.

Llama Commando
11-28-2007, 12:08 AM
As much as I dislike the Patriots, they're darn good. They're remaining schedule is fairly weak, including games against the Dolphins and Jets, so I think they can and will.

SolToneKing
12-02-2007, 02:08 PM
They'll make it PATRIOTS PATRIOTS they my favez football team ^___^

MaskedJackal
12-02-2007, 06:05 PM
I'm a Ravens fan, but I'm also a Michigan Wolverines fan, and guess where Tom Brady is from. =) I hope they go undefeated and Tom Brady is recognized as the best QB in history.

Talamgf
12-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Partroits are pretty good but they might get beat by antother team

Rey Rey
12-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Patriots will WIN!

~Rey

TeirusuFX
12-02-2007, 07:34 PM
No, never, it's not possible!

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

http://i8.tinypic.com/8feu5cn.png

Click the Pokeball...http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/37273.gif (http://www.pokeplushies.com/adoptables.php?act=rarecandy&id=37273) ...to feed it Hassium!

Professor Geoffrey
12-03-2007, 12:14 AM
I'm not a football fan, but I hope they don't. My second favorite team are 11-1, I think... I'm not sure, but they're the Cowboys.

Anyways, my favorite's the worst this year. They're 0-12. XP

The Doplhins need to get better.