PDA

View Full Version : Which part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows did you find the most interesting?

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-27-2007, 05:02 PM
Be warned: Might contain spoilers. :P

Which part of the last Harry Potter book did you find most interesting? Like, you've wanted to know for years about something, such as Dumbledore's history or about Godric Hollow and stuff?

The part in the book I found most interesting was 'The Prince's Tale', where life from Snape's point of view was revealed, and the almost-last-part of the chapter, where Dumbledore tells Harry he's a Horcrux{where Voldemort suffers in the background as a child, if that's him...though I think it definitely is.}

Loyal Arcanine
11-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna go with the chapter at King's Cross as well. I didn't care much for Dumbledore's history. I found this book the least enjoyable of all 7 actually. But the first chapter was awesome. Where Voldemort, Snape and the Death Eaters are at the Malfoy's place. I just found that chapter very tense and very exciting.

TeirusuFX
11-27-2007, 08:21 PM
Let's see...

- When Ron and Hermione kiss (oooooooh)

- When Dumbledore tells Harry about the whole truth

- The Epilouge

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/19112007/8ea643e7d1b73cbf788d9eea752fa63d.png

Click the Pokeball...http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/37273.gif (http://www.pokeplushies.com/adoptables.php?act=rarecandy&id=37273)...to give it McLovin!

Smurf
11-28-2007, 02:04 AM
There were few parts of the book I actually enjoyed or found interesting, to be honest. I did enjoy hearing the tales of Dumbledore's childhood as well as Snape's(I know a certain someone like him, haha.) Honestly, the way it all fell together like that I thought was rather...stupid. Harry being the heir of the one brother who hid from death and all.

The way she brought the stone into the story was...less than creative. The end should have been more Shakespear-esque so Harry could have died, and I would have enjoyed the book. I'm not a fan of the trio. :\

Professor Geoffrey
11-28-2007, 04:00 AM
Oh, a lot of parts. Pretty much all of the book is interesting. But nowadays, when I look back on it, the part where (SPOILER) Dumbledore explains everything... The part when they talk about Grindelwald... I, as a die-hard Harry Potter fan, refuse that Dumbledore is gay. She totally ruined the story with it.

SolToneKing
11-28-2007, 04:17 AM
So many good parts to pick i like when Neville killed nagini and the Epilogue and Harry's birthday kiss from Ginny and When voldy died and when Snape was found out to be a good guy :happy:

EonMythos
11-28-2007, 05:26 AM
(Spoiler-ish)

Mm...honestly, I really liked the whole book, and found the majority of it interesting. But I have to agree that Snape's past was probably one of my favorite, especially finding out about his Patronus. That, and when Neville got to be the hero, and chopped off Nagini's head. :3

Oh! And Ms. Weasley fighting Bellatrix. That I think was a really good part. *quietly sobs over the characters killed off* I wouldn't have minded if Harry did died to kill Voldemort, though. It probably would have been just as good either way.

LS
11-30-2007, 12:38 AM
Well... I loved the breaking into Gringots part and like Mike said that whole stuff about Dumbledores history was lame. And the final battle was intense. O:

Nitro
12-05-2007, 02:37 AM
I loved the final part. The part where the Death Eaters, the teachers, the Order of the Phoenix, the over-age Hogwarts kids that chose to fight, the DA, the giants, the giant spiders, the house-elves and all those other guys fought at Hogwarts. I loved that part. I also found Snape's past intresting. It was very well thought out, even from the 1st book.

RonRaygunX3
12-05-2007, 02:40 AM
I liked the part where all of the Order was disguised as Harry and they were trying to get him to the safe house or whatever, then the deatheaters came. And they were like "AVADA KADABRA" and they killed Hedwig. Then Snape was like "EAR REMOVAL SPELL" and Fred lost his ear. That was so intense.

eb90
12-05-2007, 02:48 AM
I loved the final part. The part where the Death Eaters, the teachers, the Order of the Phoenix, the over-age Hogwarts kids that chose to fight, the DA, the giants, the giant spiders, the house-elves and all those other guys fought at Hogwarts. I loved that part. I also found Snape's past intresting. It was very well thought out, even from the 1st book.

I found that to be the most interesting also.

Haze
12-05-2007, 03:19 AM
I liked Godrics Hollow and the battle

Llama Commando
12-05-2007, 03:21 AM
Personally, I found Dumbledore's history rather boring. I too liked the final battle at Hogwarts. But too many cool characters died. R.I.P. Dobby and Fred :cry::cry:

DragoniteMistress
12-05-2007, 10:26 PM
I sped-read through the beast so fast that I can honestly say I forgot half of the book.

I've never liked the RonxHermione bit. at. all. So I loathed how Hermione and Ron had that little kiss near the ending.

A big shock for me was finding out how Severus loved Lily, it was really heartbreaking, though. It made up for the lack of Harry actually staying permanently dead. I didn't give a hoot about Dumbledore's past, though.

The_Seventieth_Evil
12-15-2007, 06:12 AM
I thought that the expanded purpose of the "put-outer" was awesome.

amn493
12-15-2007, 06:25 AM
First, I want to say OMG!!!!!!

The book was perfect, super, great...

I loved each part of it!

But knowing the prince's tale, and Harry walking to his own death was very emotional for me, in addition to the King's cross station!!

I ADORED the whole thing..

I was so shocked when I knew Dumbledore's past, and the battle of Hogwarts..

But the thing i loved most was learning about the Deathly Hallows at Xenophilius Lovegood's house... we've known harry's cloak and seen Dumbledore's wand from the first book but never realized that they are in any way connected, in addition to the resurrection stone in Marvolo Gaunt's ring..

Blaziken 0wnige
12-15-2007, 06:31 AM
well hmm i loved the war in the end i loved how ron punched malfoy in the head i HATE HATE how fred dies and i HATE HATE hedwig dies and i HATE HATE how fred loses an ear hmm i also loved the part when hermione goes spastic at ron when he comes back oh and i really liked when harry and hermione go to godricks hollow to see bathaldia bagshot witch is acctully valdamorts snake that bit was pretty intense and i liked the silver doe bit