PDA

View Full Version : The PE2K Battle Ladder.

Jose
11-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Rules of the Battle Ladder

-If you don't reply to a challenge withing 3 days and the challenger reports to me VIA pm you shall forfeit and move on rank below.

-You can only challenge the person above to you one time per day.

-1 Legend per team but not Ubers at all and NO hacks.

-Don't lie about winners or losers.

-No spamming follow the regular posting rules, no double post etc.

No arguing or inapropiateed language.

-Please don't disconect.

-You will have 2 weeks of inactivity befor you are removed from the battle lader.

-Have fun and be Honest.

Challenges

You can only challenge persons from 3 spots infront of you but if you want to join youw ill have to battle #49 or #50

6v6
lv100
No ubers or hacks
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Uber Clause
No Oh HKO moves.

Battle Ladder Aplications

When there is an open spot this is the form you will have to fill

Name:
FC:
Number Spot

Positions
Ninjaduelist
Mysticjason
Hyper Blaze
zukirin
Dragon trainner guy
TheOneAndOnlyCarlo
Blu_Kyogre
pkmnrizzo
RocketMeowth
Canis Lupis
Raichu111092
Cool Kid 94
shiniesrule1012 *
Dud3
Pokedude378
KageryuEX
T r I p L e x
FuryFlame
EMO Freak
Joangaes
Dark Rider
Pimp Juice
Gold Groudon
donal mc intyre
Ace123456789
darkmanj
MomoPwnsYou
TayyabX
Pokemaster1111
Breetmeink
Korey19
Jacuar Link
Mew Ruler
33/50

Ace123456789
11-28-2007, 12:27 AM
No offense joanges, but if you can't spell "ladder" then maybe this job isn't suited for you...

Jose
11-28-2007, 12:28 AM
No offense joanges, but if you can't spell "ladder" then maybe this job isn't suited for you...

Sorry I had a little of hurry.

TayyabX
11-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Errrr...
I'll join... =P

Name: Tayyab
FC: 0000-9894-2021 <--- Don't even bother... <.<
Number Spot - 30 FTW! =P

When you mean, no clauses, do you mean like, there are no clauses at all, or do you mean, that there are clauses like Sleep Clause, OHKO clause, etc...? :eh:

Ace123456789
11-28-2007, 12:35 AM
Another thing you can do is capitalize each word, like "The Official PE2K Battle Ladder". You don't need a period at the end since it is a title.

Just trying to help you get more organized. I'm glad you're taking up this endeavor, and I would be extremely impressed if you were able to keep this whole thread grammatically correct. I'm really surprised at how well you can speak English as a second language. Nice job man!

Also, it is a must to have:
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Uber Clause

Species and OHKO are debatable, but the first three must be in it.

TayyabX
11-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Uber Clause

<.<
I hate Sleep Clause... but all right, if it is a must...
but if he wants it, then I'll still battle...
*cough* did I mention I hate sleep clause...? xD

Jose
11-28-2007, 12:46 AM
Errrr...
I'll join... =P

Name: Tayyab
FC: 0000-9894-2021 <--- Don't even bother... <.<
Number Spot - 30 FTW! =P

When you mean, no clauses, do you mean like, there are no clauses at all, or do you mean, that there are clauses like Sleep Clause, OHKO clause, etc...? :eh:
Ok u're entered.
Another thing you can do is capitalize each word, like "The Official PE2K Battle Ladder". You don't need a period at the end since it is a title.

Just trying to help you get more organized. I'm glad you're taking up this endeavor, and I would be extremely impressed if you were able to keep this whole thread grammatically correct. I'm really surprised at how well you can speak English as a second language. Nice job man!

Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Uber Clause

Thanks and I will put them now.
<.<
I hate Sleep Clause... but all right, if it is a must...
but if he wants it, then I'll still battle...
*cough* did I mention I hate sleep clause...? xD

Well that will be a clause so sorry.

TayyabX
11-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Ok u're entered.

Thanks and I will put them now.

Well that will be a clause so sorry.

*shrugs*
Alright, I'll still be in... =P
So if one more person joins... when will it start...? :eh:

brettmeeink
11-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Legends need to be allowed. NOAW!

Jose
11-28-2007, 12:49 AM
*shrugs*
Alright, I'll still be in... =P
So if one more person joins... when will it start...? :eh:
It can start now just let me add you please.
Legends need to be allowed. NOAW!

Sorry but they won't.

Jack of Clovers
11-28-2007, 02:37 AM
A Ladder. These are always fun. :happy: Though, I wouldn't say this is too official just yet.

Some things:
-If you don't reply to a challenge withing 3 days and the challenger reports to me VIA pm you shall forfeit and move on rank below.
They can post here if they want. I think that might be better.
-You can only challenge the person above to you one time per day.

-No legends or Ubers at all and NO hacks.
The clauses can be debatable. But yea, if hacks are used the person should be kicked from the ladder.
-Don't lie about winners or losers.

-No spamming follow the regular posting rules, no double post etc.

No arguing or inapropiateed language.

-Please don't disconect.

-You will have 2 weeks of inactivity befor you are removed from the battle lader.
I don't think someone should be removed on activity, and it makes extra work to check up on people. Just let the active members take their spot, then when/if they come back, they have to battle back up the ladder.
-Have fun and be Honest.
I also think there shouldn't be a limit of 30. There are far more members on this forum and it would be more fun with more people. Nothing like friendly competition. :wink:

Also, people should be able to challenge anyone above them, not just 3 spaces up.

I'll be here to help out.

~Jack~

brettmeeink
11-28-2007, 02:40 AM
Good points. Clauses should be discussed and decided within the opponents.

pokemaster1111
11-28-2007, 02:46 AM
I want in, I want in =P

Name: Pokemaster1111
FC: 3694_7103_6451
Number Spot: 30, I suppose

-Alonzo

Edit:And about 1/3 of the people in the 'Battle Ladder' are very inactive. Such as Berlinwall, EMO Freak, Pimp Juice, etc...

Night Crawler
11-28-2007, 03:54 AM
There was a similar thing on Pokebeach.

Jose
11-29-2007, 12:18 AM
A Ladder. These are always fun. :happy: Though, I wouldn't say this is too official just yet.

Some things:

I also think there shouldn't be a limit of 30. There are far more members on this forum and it would be more fun with more people. Nothing like friendly competition. :wink:

Also, people should be able to challenge anyone above them, not just 3 spaces up.

I'll be here to help out.

~Jack~
They'll be 50 if that's okay and thanks if you can.Oh and no people shouldn't becuase they could just join and challenge the 1st spot.
I want in, I want in =P

Name: Pokemaster1111
FC: 3694_7103_6451
Number Spot: 30, I suppose

-Alonzo

Edit:And about 1/3 of the people in the 'Battle Ladder' are very inactive. Such as Berlinwall, EMO Freak, Pimp Juice, etc...
I will make 50 spaces adn remove the inactives so you're in as 31.
There was a similar thing on Pokebeach.

This has been the invesion of C-mew not mine.

brettmeeink
11-29-2007, 12:37 AM
I want to join. FC in sig.

Jose
11-29-2007, 12:38 AM
I want to join. FC in sig.

Please use the form.

brettmeeink
11-29-2007, 12:43 AM
Please use the form.
Lol sorry didn't see it.
Name:BrettMeeink
FC:0945 9296 0580
Number Spot 30

Jose
11-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Lol sorry didn't see it.
Name:BrettMeeink
FC:0945 9296 0580
Number Spot 30

Accepted I'll add you good luck.

T r I p L e x
11-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Can you give me a legit reason why No legends. Might as well ban T-tar, Salamence, etc also. (i know this is the LONG debated subject but I dont see the reason why not.)

mew ruler
11-29-2007, 12:57 AM
Can you give me a legit reason why No legends. Might as well ban T-tar, Salamence, etc also. (i know this is the LONG debated subject but I dont see the reason why not.)Agreed. Ubers are a no-no unless its an uber battle, but other legends are just fine. Also, can you add me?

Jose
11-29-2007, 01:20 AM
Can you give me a legit reason why No legends. Might as well ban T-tar, Salamence, etc also. (i know this is the LONG debated subject but I dont see the reason why not.)

Agreed. Ubers are a no-no unless its an uber battle, but other legends are just fine. Also, can you add me?

Ok I will permit just 1 legend but no ubers and please use the form.

korey19
11-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Name:korey
FC:1160 7131 2038
Number Spot- 31

Jackuar Link
12-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Name: Jackuar Link (Jack IGN)
FC: 4940 2782 6395
Position: Lowest one available.

mew ruler
12-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Name:Mew Ruler
FC:in sig
Spot: idk, highest possible I guess. I guess base it on my record (in my sig)

Jose
12-01-2007, 05:53 PM
Name:korey
FC:1160 7131 2038
Number Spot- 31
Accepted
Name: Jackuar Link (Jack IGN)
FC: 4940 2782 6395
Position: Lowest one available.
Acc´pted
Name:Mew Ruler
Spot: idk, highest possible I guess. I guess base it on my record (in my sig)

Accepted.
Good luck to everyone.

Jack of Clovers
12-04-2007, 04:58 AM
Ok, I'd like to see this become popular, but I'm not seeing any results or enthusiasm. Sorry to say, but Joangaes, I don't think you're the best person to run the battle ladder.

So, this thread is open for discussion. I need someone to step up, that can be responsible and active to run this thread. And lastly we need a good set of rules and organization going. Battle rules should be the same as the War rules.

~Jack~

NinjaDuelist
12-04-2007, 05:00 AM
Ok, I'd like to see this become popular, but I'm not seeing any results or enthusiasm. Sorry to say, but Joangaes, I don't think you're the best person to run the battle ladder.

So, this thread is open for discussion. I need someone to step up, that can be responsible and active to run this thread. And lastly we need a good set of rules and organization going. Battle rules should be the same as the War rules.

~Jack~

With your permission, I would like to step up to the challenge. What I would do is restrict it back to only 30 people, and possibly take one or two people off that haven't been active. However, I would look them up, and if they haven't been on for more than a month, then they're booted. Lastly, people can only challenge 5 slots higher than their current position, but if they're not on the list then they can only challenge slot #28, 29 or 30. How does that sound?

brettmeeink
12-04-2007, 06:09 AM
With your permission, I would like to step up to the challenge. What I would do is restrict it back to only 30 people, and possibly take one or two people off that haven't been active. However, I would look them up, and if they haven't been on for more than a month, then they're booted. Lastly, people can only challenge 5 slots higher than their current position, but if they're not on the list then they can only challenge slot #28, 29 or 30. How does that sound?
ND gets my vote for the job. He's proved he can run things with all the successful tourneys he has hosted. Glad this was brought up.

Jose
12-04-2007, 09:03 PM

You have my permision to fo it.

NinjaDuelist
12-04-2007, 09:06 PM
You have my permision to fo it.

Thank you, joangaes. Now, I'm gonna just wait for lil_leprachaun or Neo Pikachu to get on for clarification.

Jose
12-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Thank you, joangaes. Now, I'm gonna just wait for lil_leprachaun or Neo Pikachu to get on for clarification.

No prblm and I will PM them.

Jackuar Link
12-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Hmm...ND, what happens to us that are below 30 on the ladder and have signed up?

NinjaDuelist
12-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Hmm...ND, what happens to us that are below 30 on the ladder and have signed up?

Well, I'm sorry to say but you're gonna have to fight to get a position back on the ladder. Don't worry, as I have great faith that you can do it. ^_^

Hyper Blaze
12-04-2007, 09:29 PM
I challenged and PM'd MysticJason.

~HB~

ronjocox
12-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Name:ronjocox
Number Spot:34th

zukirin
12-04-2007, 11:27 PM
I challenge NinjaDuelist for his spot as Champion. I will pm him now.

Jack of Clovers
12-05-2007, 02:42 AM
Ninja Duelist, you'll do a great job. I guess I can live with the 30 limit. Whenever you're ready to create your own thread, we can sticky that one. Also, perhaps we should do a sign-up first cause I don't know how active the list is in the first post.

~Jack~

brettmeeink
12-05-2007, 03:00 AM
Ninja Duelist, you'll do a great job. I guess I can live with the 30 limit. Whenever you're ready to create your own thread, we can sticky that one. Also, perhaps we should do a sign-up first cause I don't know how active the list is in the first post.

~Jack~
Sign-ups would be best, but those who are already on there that sign up should retain their spots.