PDA

View Full Version : Forum crushes?

Jazza
11-28-2007, 09:25 AM
I'm just curious as to find out if anyone here has a crush on another member of the forum. It'd be interesting to see is the persons crush has a crush on the back, too.

I have a forum crush, and it's someone whose a really good banner maker...i'll let you guys do the math. :redface:

Note: When i say crush, i don't mean love. I mean, basically, crush. Different things. :oops:

Edit: No longer have a crush on Drift. We are now just friends. CUZ I HAFF A GF LOL. :P

Stardy
11-28-2007, 12:33 PM
This reminds me of Icemans thread =P

Anyway, I have got one, but I would not like to post it for millions to see for no real reason =/

Hazmat
11-28-2007, 12:52 PM
I find online crushes to be rather dangerous.

I mean, I'd love to get to be close with some people, but never too much.

You always hear stories about where that leads to...

But, as for me, I find many individuals kind, but never to that extent.

Freddy Fro
11-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Hmm... I can't say I have any crushes, but I'm pretty sure I have tons of girls on here, who have crushes on me, and I mean, why wouldn't they? XD

Fro~

pikahero2
11-28-2007, 02:08 PM
Yeah..I do but I'm not posting....But I'll give you guys a list of people who are options xD.

Kittengirl,Anastasiar,Bulletangel

Guess!

Its sorta obvious though.

Freddy Fro
11-28-2007, 02:22 PM
Yeah..I do but I'm not posting....But I'll give you guys a list of people who are options xD.

Kittengirl,Anastasiar,Bulletangel

Guess!

Its sorta obvious though.

Hmm... hold on, bro, give me a minute... XD

Its APPLE PIE!! Who'd a'thunk? :D

Fro~

Stardy
11-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Hmm... hold on, bro, give me a minute... XD

Its APPLE PIE?!?! Who'd a'thunk? :D

Fro~
*cheats of Fros answer*

Is it APPLE PIE?

I have no clue ^^;

earth_type_rule
11-28-2007, 04:29 PM
oh nooz, I know two people who sertainly will prove their E-love to eachother again in this thread D:

Jack, May, STAY AWAY! xD

pikahero2
11-28-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm just curious as to find out if anyone here has a crush on another member of the forum. It'd be interesting to see is the persons crush has a crush on the back, too.

I have a forum crush, and it's someone whose a really good banner maker...i'll let you guys do the math. :redface:

Want me to say it out? "

Is it Drift?

Jazza
11-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Want me to say it out? "

Is it Drift?

Ssshhhh...

It could be. ^.^

pikahero2
11-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Ssshhhh...

It could be. ^.^

You do know why I picked Drift...:wink:

COUGHSIGGYCOUGH

It gives it away with the " <3 "

Jazza
11-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Good point.

But still...shhhh. :P

pikahero2
11-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Good point.

But still...shhhh. :P

Okie Dokie.

Then I'll make you a deal XD

No tellin 'bout my crush...and I wont tell 'bout yours ^^

Jazza
11-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Okie Dokie.

Then I'll make you a deal XD

No tellin 'bout my crush...and I wont tell 'bout yours ^^

Hehe, deal.

Aaaanaaaa...XP

Joking. Joking.

pikahero2
11-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Hehe, deal.

Aaaanaaaa...XP

Joking. Joking.

Gewd....Lol...

I'm just laughing now because this whole thing is really funny Hehe..

Drift
11-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Lol. Aw Jazza. :P
Well I had a bunch of forum crushes in the past actually.
(You all know SS and I dated... NOTE PAST TENSE.)
I'm not sure if I have one now or not... :dazed: :silenced:

pikahero2
11-28-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm not sure if I have one now or not... it's... confusing. :dazed:

Oi Jazza she foun you! * Runs off *

Lol...Yeah You and SS were one of the best couples on pe2k.

Drift
11-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Oi Jazza she foun you! * Runs off *

Lol...Yeah You and SS were one of the best couples on pe2k.

Mhm, but, you know, things end sometimes. We learn and live. :P
And like Hazmat said about forum crushes, they can get... sticky. :goofy:

Jazza
11-28-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm not sure if I have one now or not... :dazed: :silenced:

*hides*

Uuuh....hey Drift. :oops:

TheEvilDookie
11-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Ew, no. Internet love is for pedophiles and desperate people >.<

Freddy Fro
11-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Fro! Shh!! Delete that from your post! Please!!!!!

She's paired! I think...

Oh, uh, sure bud, its edited :D

Ew, no. Internet love is for pedophiles and desperate people >.<

Like you? Lol, jk XD

Fro~

Oh and I'd also like to requote what I said for everyone to see, because I think they missed it >XD

Hmm... I can't say I have any crushes, but I'm pretty sure I have tons of girls on here, who have crushes on me, and I mean, why wouldn't they? XD

Fro~

HorrorScope
11-28-2007, 06:39 PM
No I don't, I think internet dating or 'loving' is pointless.

TheEvilDookie
11-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Like you? Lol, jk XD

Fro~

Even though you said "jk" i would like to point out that my post says i dont :P
Bad comeback

fullmetal
11-28-2007, 06:58 PM
No I don't, I think internet dating or 'loving' is pointless.

I agree with you, love can't be expressed through a computer. All i'm saying is that I don't have any "Forum crushes."

Freddy Fro
11-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Even though you said "jk" i would like to point out that my post says i dont :P
Bad comeback

Yes, I know, :D

But I also agree with you guys, real love isn't really real if its in a message board XD

Fro~

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Aw... Forum crushes. I do agree they are kind of stupid but i do have one. I'll give you two choices. 1 is 1st up, 1 is 2nd. I feel that it is important to have a 1st and a 2nd incase one doesnt feel the same way about you... So here are your choices, 1 first 1 second:

Choice A: Midnight

Choice B: Espeonlover

As for you Drift, I sort of wondered why you made your own banner shop instead of staying with SS's banner shop. That will be all.

Treeky~

P.S.
DON'T TELL!!!!!!!

Drift
11-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Yes, I know, :D

But I also agree with you guys, real love isn't really real if its in a message board XD

Fro~

Alas, love can begin on a message board, but then be carried out by other means.
99.9% of the time it doesn't work, though. :P

And, Treeky... It's sort of obvious why I did so, lol. xD

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 07:48 PM
I didnt understand at first but, then I understood.

TayyabX
11-28-2007, 07:49 PM
I agree with huncrew, but I have someone I like on this forum...
Dorothy, (figmented imagination) =P
I like others, but as friends, not in that stage yet... xD

TeirusuFX
11-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Love is pointless to me, it's a bunch of hooie

Meh, I don't have the emotion to love anyway

(Other than Tails and Latias)

♪LoaferBoyzX♪

http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/19112007/90e4d5b6040ab3972e35013fbe14f111.png

Click the Pokeball...http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/37273.gif (http://www.pokeplushies.com/adoptables.php?act=rarecandy&id=37273)...to give it free graffiti!

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 07:55 PM
I'll give you two choices. 1 is 1st up, 1 is 2nd. I feel that it is important to have a 1st and a 2nd incase one doesnt feel the same way about you... So here are your choices, 1 first 1 second:

Choice A: Midnight

Choice B: Espeonlover

Treeky~

Anyone going to guy my crush?

Lord94
11-28-2007, 08:01 PM
Espeon Lover - you happy now treeko?

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 08:06 PM
Wrong! Midnight! Espeonlover is 2nd! I knew that everyone would think Espeonlover. BUT, in AzureLight's old, old, old, Pair up thread we were paired up. Apparently she doesnt remember because she paired up with someone else. NO OFFENSE.

Xtra
11-28-2007, 08:08 PM
Fro! Shh!! Delete that from your post! Please!!!!!

She's paired! I think...

Oh wow. Just wow. She is paired......just wow....she's paired with me! Grrrr.....go find Bulletangel! Just wow. :neutral:

TayyabX
11-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Oh wow. Just wow. She is paired......just wow....she's paired with me! Grrrr.....go find Bulletangel! Just wow. :neutral:

xD
Loving people is funny... xD

pokemaster1111
11-28-2007, 08:14 PM
xD
Loving people is funny... xD

Lol, it is. And this really isn't 'love' this is pairing up. Pairing up with someone [over teh forum] doesn't mean you love them, it means that you like them at a higher level than others on teh forum. In case ya'll didn't know, my 'love(best friend on here)' is in meh siggy.

-Alonzo

Dark Salamence
11-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Having online crushes isn't very wise.

TayyabX
11-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Lol, it is. And this really isn't 'love' this is pairing up. Pairing up with someone doesn't mean you love them, it means that you like them at a higher level than others on teh forum. In case ya'll didn't know, my 'love(best friend on here)' is in meh siggy.

-Alonzo

You mean Electivire? xD

Wow... I've never noticed that at all! :O
Congrats... I think...? xD
I've never been paired up before... =P So I don't know how it feels like... xD

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 08:33 PM
It's sad to be in love with your siggy. But what do I know... Everythings sad to me after... IT happened...

pikahero2
11-28-2007, 08:47 PM

You do know I was joking..Right?

So...You honestly think I'll have a forum crush on someone I've never ever seen in my entire life? O_o

Also dont take it serious..It was a joke. I didnt think she was paired 'cause we made a family thing and I though I seen " [Pair:____]

But I wasnt sure.

Treeky111
11-28-2007, 08:55 PM
Yes! Found it. I have proof of the my pair! http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1187254&postcount=60

Fire Away
11-28-2007, 11:13 PM
I find forum crushes/love ridiculous, but, in extremely rare cases, it can work out. I still think that requires the occasional RL visit, though.

Shadow Eevee
11-28-2007, 11:39 PM

Fro~
Isn't it obvious? Jk

I don't have any real crushes over here, seeing that I need to find friends first to have a crush. :\

Phantom Kat
11-28-2007, 11:40 PM
I find forum crushes/love ridiculous, but, in extremely rare cases, it can work out. I still think that requires the occasional RL visit, though.

So true, how do you think my sis got that Asian BF? xP

Me, nah, I find it hard to have a crush on someone I have never seen in real life. I have good friends but that's just what they area: good friends I can be random with.

(Although, if I had to have a crush on here, it would be Bryce. Have you seen him? He's pretty hot. :tongue:)

- Kat

Matt
11-29-2007, 12:02 AM
Well Doro is my love.

But I have a girl so this needs to be a secret, aight?

:D

Bryce
11-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Me, nah, I find it hard to have a crush on someone I have never seen in real life. I have good friends but that's just what they area: good friends I can be random with.

(Although, if I had to have a crush on here, it would be Bryce. Have you seen him? He's pretty hot. :tongue:)

- Kat

wow. =D
(i can't say that i am particularly surprised, i mean... have you seen me?) xD <--- excuse my overly-cockiness =)

& No, i dont find myself having a crush on anyone particular..... *nudges Kat with shoulder*, but you are pretty pwn... <--- not lying :wink:

i would NEVER meet up with someone in real life from the internet, i mean, for all i know, Kat could be some hairy fifty-year-old pedophile man... *eyes her suspiciously* xD

Black Label
11-29-2007, 01:45 AM
I have a tiny crush on Absolluvurforever but i dont know if shes paired...

Azumao
11-29-2007, 02:26 AM
O.o

This is all so funny.

I was in a pair with SK, but it was purely on a friendly basis. Don't know what happened to it, though. :x

I'll keep my devotions for people that I met and know in RL, thank you. I don't want to call Chris Hanson on some foo's.

Gaby
11-29-2007, 02:29 AM
I have a tiny crush on Absolluvurforever but i dont know if shes paired...

=O A crush on my student, eh?! Well! She is... well, WAS paired with me some time back. On a friend level, of course. But, some things happened and... eh. DX

Anyways, on this forum, I love NO ONE. At least, that'll stay true until I manage to convince Jackie, my lurve, to join. ;3 AND SHE WILL JOIN, KUKUKU!

Ahem.

Anyways, if I were forced to pick someone to have a crush on, I'd most likely pick my student. XD And we would own you all, Sensei and Student style. MWAHAHA!

No, the fact that my gender says "female" means nothing. >w> <w< Shhh, you all know not of my boyishness...

*erases memory*

//Fear teh Gabyness.//

Snow Fairy Sugar
11-29-2007, 04:10 AM
oh nooz, I know two people who sertainly will prove their E-love to eachother again in this thread D:

Jack, May, STAY AWAY! xD<--------Invisible text at the end of his post
Say what, Jeff? :eh: Jack's my best friend on the forum, he already has a girlfriend, you know. The aim chats are just for fun. :/

Don't let this stop you guys from voting us as Best Couple, though. D:

Jack of Clovers
11-29-2007, 06:06 AM
Jeff, your attempt to stop us has failed. :tongue:

As far as crushes, May will always hold a special place in my heart.
<3

~Jack~

Gaia
11-29-2007, 06:18 AM
Josh isn't exactly a crush...we're already together. :tongue:

Duh.

Josh
11-29-2007, 06:19 AM
Josh isn't exactly a crush...we're already together. :tongue:

Duh.

Aw... Thanks, Jas. :D :P

Hazmat
11-29-2007, 10:51 AM
This thread makes me laugh, in a good way of course.

I need to make more friends before anyone would ever have a crush on me, or the other way around.

Treeky111
11-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Well...
I have a forum crush on Midnight and Espeonlover.
Midnight, because we're really good friends.
Espeonlover because we got paired.
Let me CLARIFY that i like them on a lower level than most crushes in RL.

I have proof of the my pair->
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...4&postcount=60

Shiny Loser
11-29-2007, 12:59 PM
No crushes on this forum, even if I am paired with Sarab. It's purely for fun, and he said that. xD

I do remember I used to admire LordZangoose when I was a newb, but that was for his absolutely witty way of talking xD

Treeky111
11-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Forum crushes are nothing like RL crushes but still, people have them.
And by people I mean me and people.
(read 56th post.)

earth_type_rule
11-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Jack's my best friend on the forum, he already has a girlfriend, you know. The aim chats are just for fun. :/

As far as crushes, May will always hold a special place in my heart.
<3

~Jack~

I think Jack thinks different about it ( a little ). Though, can't blame Jack, hes a guy. Two girls are better then one, you know :]

Also, I think Jack said this to me once.

EVER HEARD OF SARCASM!
xD

OMG, big smiley.

Hatchet
11-29-2007, 09:51 PM
I had a crush on Flan and FI. Got over it. They're just friends with me now.

c-wooper
11-29-2007, 10:07 PM

Note: When i say crush, i don't mean love. I mean, basically, crush. Different things. :oops:

uh..no I have a real gf. :P lol

Gravity
11-29-2007, 10:18 PM

OMG YOU LIKE LAUREN? D:

Matt
11-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Aw wow, I'm flattered! :3

Gravity
11-29-2007, 10:30 PM
Well, actually, I used to really like somebody here, also a banner maker...

It was a while ago... We always used to talk on Yahoo,and eventually I told her I liked her.

She was the best friend I ever had in a long time... And now, she hates me.

I started talking to her recently, and then yesterday, we got into a small fight, and now... She hates me. Her friend told me herself.

God, if only she could she this, I'd like to tell her that she stills means the world to me, and I still wish she was my friend.

That's what I want for Christmas.

Freddy Fro
11-29-2007, 10:47 PM
Well, actually, I used to really like somebody here, also a banner maker...

It was a while ago... We always used to talk on Yahoo,and eventually I told her I liked her.

She was the best friend I ever had in a long time... And now, she hates me.

I started talking to her recently, and then yesterday, we got into a small fight, and now... She hates me. Her friend told me herself.

God, if only she could she this, I'd like to tell her that she stills means the world to me, and I still wish she was my friend.

That's what I want for Christmas.

Wrong thread, buddy, XD

But I was wondering, has anyone said they like a awesome guy with sunglasses and a green afro, yet? I'm too lazy to read all the pages :D

Fro~

CAPTAIN GLIGAR
11-29-2007, 10:59 PM
Yes but I'm not going to tell you. But, I'll give you three clues, and the first person who guesses it, gets the satisfaction of guessing it right. O_-

Ok.

Here.

We.

GO!

Clues:

Pikachu.

Art Boards.

Sonic.

And that's it.

@ Fro: Nope not yet O_-

iChaos
11-29-2007, 11:12 PM
I have no friends, or crushes, for I am a Noob

~Tyson

General Dunsparce
11-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Yes but I'm not going to tell you. But, I'll give you three clues, and the first person who guesses it, gets the satisfaction of guessing it right. O_-

Ok.

Here.

We.

GO!

Clues:

Pikachu.

Art Boards.

Sonic.

And that's it.

@ Fro: Nope not yet O_-

Is it Monkey Boy? nah, Im just kiddin.....that would be kinda wrong xD Just MB is obbsesed with Pikachu =p
I don't really like anyone. unless I do, but I don't I think:crackup:

Lord94
11-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Well - I do like someone, but she hates me, I think, who is she? You can guess.

So, I'm awaiting a pair, if you like me and my quirky sense of humour, I'd advise you to PM me within the next 24 hours.

LS
11-29-2007, 11:26 PM
MAY. D: What about us? ;_; lmao... I used to have a crush on someone... not anymore..

Jazza
11-30-2007, 05:25 AM
Aw wow, I'm flattered! :3

Aww you, how did you know!

:eh:

uh..no I have a real gf. :P lol

Yeah, i don't have a crush here anymore either. I got a girlfriend (again XP) so yeah...:D

Kenny: Next time, use 1 post to do that. The button next to the quote button automatically adds the quotes so when you do press the quote button, all of the red ones would show up on your post.

Kenny_C.002
11-30-2007, 05:43 AM
Back a couple of years: Gambling over Dancing/RoD, Orange_Flaffy (sorta), Aurora Borealis
Back in the day: Dani
Fairly recently: RoD, Emma, Oreo

Nothing really unobvious here.

Ketamine
11-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Lets see,

when I first joined it was Lucavi or Sky Girl then it was Emma, then maybe Iona? Probably not, can't really remember,

but now its Larvinator, we are still besties ^_^.

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 11:05 AM
It's almost always been Midnight and Espeonlover. BUT, way back when i was new i liked a spriter. Clue is lover. Not anymore though.

skiboydoggy
11-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Ski's like totally in love with Kenny. Or he would be, if Kenny wasn't a guy... Pretending to be a girl but not really succeeding at it.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 03:30 PM
God, I'm so alone.

Why doesn't anyone love me?

Bulletangel
11-30-2007, 04:18 PM
God, I'm so alone.

Why doesn't anyone love me?
I love you =3

Meow.

The Crimson Rose
11-30-2007, 04:18 PM
For me it's Pink Leon. I mean, I actually have a crush on her in real life as well. We live practically right next to each other. So, yeah. Pink Leon is my girl!

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Wah!
Nobody loves me!
Why did i turn that girl down last year!
Wah!
Ah, who cares. Shes my best friend and we are REALLY close.
I think I know how my story is going to wrap up.
Even though i dont have a crush on her.
YET.
Yes, i know her in real life.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Don't wprry teeky, we all love you - oh wait, no we don't.

Anastasia-R
11-30-2007, 08:07 PM
Oh I just had to come and look around here. Well I do have a crush ... but He doesn't come much here anymore, but we talk in another fourm.

I'll give you some clues to guess.

1.He's New member
2.Hangs out at Fan Fiction
3. uh ... Starts with "G"
4. Can I say he has a green banner? By someone in Spp forums

Little too hard or too easy? :P

Well if you ever want to know just drop me a PM.

~A.R

Lord94
11-30-2007, 08:17 PM
I just had the most brilliant idea!

Seeing as this is where all us sad people go cuz we have no friends, why don't we have a random competition between whoever has posted so far and doesn't have a pair?

Pick two usernames randomly and then those two users are paired!

RawrIsMyMiddleName
11-30-2007, 08:20 PM
I just had the most brilliant idea!

Seeing as this is where all us sad people go cuz we have no friends, why don't we have a random competition between whoever has posted so far and doesn't have a pair?

Pick two usernames randomly and then those two users are paired!

*coughmeandsomeonehotcough*

I have no crush, people have crushes on me. No, wait, never mind.

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 08:25 PM
*CoughIwishiwereonthebuswithmycrushCough*

O my gosh. Almost nobody has a forum crush.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Wow Treeky, I guess you are one in a kind.

I think my idea is grea though, it'd mean people like treeky wouldn't be deppressed.

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm not depressed! I'm perfectly happy with my RL crush!

Lord94
11-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Which is why you keep coming back to this board to moan?

Sorry treeky, you can PM me if you want help, I've been there before.

Linoone
11-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Wasn't there one like this already?
Well to say the truth, I started to like Eaglemaster23!
:O
And she is 3 years older..
>.>

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 09:36 PM
I feel bad for you Linoone. And i'm here to make some quick post and get to Elite Trainer (Level 1).

Linoone
11-30-2007, 09:38 PM
I feel bad for you Linoone. And i'm here to make some quick post and get to Elite Trainer (Level 1).

Yeah I suck. Pikablu Pie isn't here anymore and she is the only 10 year old person (well now 11)that I liked. I didn't even know how she looked.
It sucks to be me.

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 09:41 PM
I feel your pain man. Only its much worse for me because my grandfather just died.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 09:41 PM
It's worse to be... There are so many 13 year old girls I know here and in PC, but they all hate me.

Who? Surely it's sort of obvious.

It's also terrible for me cuz I have a heart operation tommorow.

Sorry about you grandfather treeky.

Linoone
11-30-2007, 09:42 PM
I feel your pain man. Only its much worse for me because my grandfather just died.
My step-grandpa died in August.
It's worse to be... There are so many 13 year old girls I know here and in PC, but they all hate me.

Who? Surely it's sort of obvious.

Who do you like?

Lord94
11-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Well, there aren't that many thirteen year old girls here, man.

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Linoone, This was my Step, Step, Step-Grandpa. My THIRD. Thats why its so horrible.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 09:47 PM
your third? My God. PM me immediatly.

Linoone
11-30-2007, 09:47 PM
Well, there aren't that many thirteen year old girls here, man.
Yes there is. They just hide it.
Linoone, This was my Step, Step, Step-Grandpa. My THIRD. Thats why its so horrible.

Wow, he must've been really strong to live that long. How old was he?

Lord94
11-30-2007, 09:48 PM
Yes there is. They just hide it.

the ones that don't hide it then.

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah. Is it true Kenny is a male pretending to be a girl? I've heard rumors.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Kenny? Who is Kenny?

I guess the game of you finding out which girls I like is dead... Pity, there are multiple.

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Kenny the moderater. She/He has lots of rumors.

Moe2
11-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Moe2, hes just so sexy XD

Lord94
11-30-2007, 10:00 PM
Don't spread rumours about moderators, it isnt smart.

Lets go back to my game!:happy:

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 10:02 PM
I didnt but one guy said that she was a he and then it spread. Not my rumor.

Charizard Master
11-30-2007, 10:04 PM
On this forum I like Jinxed Eevee:redface::redface::redface::redface:

Lord94
11-30-2007, 10:05 PM
CM - Me, linnone and treeky were in the middle of a very serious conversation.

Go on treeky.

Emily
11-30-2007, 10:10 PM
I don't have any crushes on the forum. I don't see the point of internet dating. I tried it once, and it all ended in tears (for him).

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Well, I think i found it in The My Mom Wants A New Puppy Thread.

Linoone
11-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Yeah. Is it true Kenny is a male pretending to be a girl? I've heard rumors.
Look down.
Kenny? Who is Kenny?

I guess the game of you finding out which girls I like is dead... Pity, there are multiple.
Don't spread rumours about moderators, it isnt smart.

Lets go back to my game!:happy:

They won't ban you for that rumor. He says he's a girl, but he is a boy. Have you seen his pictures?

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 10:23 PM
O really? So the rumors are true.

Linoone
11-30-2007, 10:26 PM
O really? So the rumors are true.

All trhe omd rumors aren't to be mean. They are supposed to be funny. :P
Back on topic: I really wonder what Pikablu Pie looked liked?

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Probably a pie with a pikachu sticking its tongue out. Jk Linoone.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 10:28 PM
yeah - the pikachu would be dead. jk.

Linoone
11-30-2007, 10:28 PM
Probably a pie with a pikachu sticking its tongue out. Jk Linoone.

I know. GG (galactic grunt) always said I looked like a Linoone.
Pies have tongues!?!??!?!? :O

Lord94
11-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Only your pies...

Oh, you killed my game linoone! Now I'm deppresed.

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah. How do you think they eat themselves?

Lord94
11-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Because my posts are illusions, thank you treeky.

Linoone
11-30-2007, 10:32 PM
Only your pies...

Oh, you killed my game linoone! Now I'm deppresed.
How?
Yeah. How do you think they eat themselves?
What?
Because my posts are illusions, thank you treeky.

I am confused, and we need to get on Topic.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 10:33 PM
UH, you two killed my game/topic.

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 10:34 PM
Thats so true it hurts.

Linoone
11-30-2007, 10:37 PM
UH, you two killed my game/topic.

Thats so true it hurts.

Oh, well we are sorta spaming so we have to get on topic. >:O

Lord94
11-30-2007, 10:37 PM
ok...

guess my three forum crushes.

Treeky111
11-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Can i have a clue of some sort?

Linoone
11-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Yes, can we please have clues?

Geuss my 3.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 10:40 PM
ok... clues..

they're nice, thirteen and they hate me.

General Dunsparce
11-30-2007, 10:42 PM
That could be anyone or everyone! Jk

Linoone
11-30-2007, 10:47 PM
ok... clues..

they're nice, thirteen and they hate me.
IDK.

Guess my 3.
That could be anyone or everyone! Jk

Lol.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 10:49 PM
Ok - kittengirl?

Linoone
11-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Ok - kittengirl?

Nope, and I said 2 today. 1 two days ago.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 10:55 PM
oh - if you already said them why guess?

Linoone
11-30-2007, 10:58 PM
oh - if you already said them why guess?

I'll tell you.

1.Eagelmaster23(is 13 and I saw her picture and then I liked her, but I did like her before that.

2. Pikablu Pie(my pair, and is 11.)

3. Lugia Lover14 (forgot numbers, think those were it,oh and she is 12 I think.)

BTW, they are not ordered on who I like more.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 10:59 PM
what age are you?

Linoone
11-30-2007, 11:01 PM
what age are you?
I am 10, turning 11 in March. Pikablu Pie turned 11 in November.

Lord94
11-30-2007, 11:02 PM
interesting...

Have you announced your undying love for her?

Freddy Fro
11-30-2007, 11:02 PM
I'll tell you.

1.Eagelmaster23(is 13 and I saw her picture and then I liked her, but I did like her before that.

2. Pikablu Pie(my pair, and is 11.)

3. Lugia Lover14 (forgot numbers, think those were it,oh and she is 12 I think.)

BTW, they are not ordered on who I like more.

Lugia Lover14? I thought she was L_L9?

If we're talking about the same person, that is

Fro~

Lord94
11-30-2007, 11:05 PM
Well... And they all lived happily ever after...

Ok, my three are:

Your dice.

Linoone
11-30-2007, 11:05 PM
interesting...

Have you announced your undying love for her?
Which one? LOL.
Lugia Lover14? I thought she was L_L9?

If we're talking about the same person, that is

Fro~
That is the one I meant. Lugia_Lover9.

Darkrai ruler
12-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Well, I used to have a crush on PalkiaPerson,but now she's ignoring me.
Now,I am not afraid to admit that I've got a crush on Pink Leon.

Jazza
12-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Wow 10 pages. o_o.

Most of them by lonely 10 year olds, but that's besides the point. :P

Linoone
12-01-2007, 12:37 AM
Wow 10 pages. o_o.

-.-
I am the only 10 year old person posting here practiclly. And who said I was lonely.

Darkrai ruler
12-01-2007, 03:09 AM
Wow 10 pages. o_o.

I am not a lonely ten year old, I'm a well- respected 7th grader, thank u very much.

Jazza
12-01-2007, 03:14 AM
I am not a lonely ten year old, I'm a well- respected 7th grader, thank u very much.

I didn't mean you, Darkrai. I meant Treeky. :oops:

General Dunsparce
12-01-2007, 03:18 AM
Pff, Im 13....w00t

Jack of Clovers
12-01-2007, 06:05 AM
Though, can't blame Jack, hes a guy. Two girls are better then one, you know :]

Don't put me in the same boat as your "group". In fact, I'm not even in the same ocean as your boat. :tongue: Not all guys are like that and I'm living proof.

~Jack~

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
12-01-2007, 06:56 AM
I notice I am practically the first girl to post here in 4-5 pages...
Anyways, Tat would be Deoxys and Moose. Moose being better known as FuryFlame

Treeky111
12-01-2007, 10:01 AM

Escuse me but i am 14!

Hazmat
12-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Spammy thread.

I don't see how you can really develop an online crush.

People can be anything they want to be online.

I'm pretty un-loved around these parts, so I'd doubt anyone has a crush on me.

XD

Darkrai ruler
12-01-2007, 05:46 PM

Whatev. I hope someone likes me, though.

~Darkrai~

Linoone
12-01-2007, 06:06 PM
I notice I am practically the first girl to post here in 4-5 pages...
Anyways, Tat would be Deoxys and Moose. Moose being better known as FuryFlame

I bet if I was older you would like me. JK.
Moose hardly ever comes here now. But I knew you liked him. From the ICC lol.

Charbok
12-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Hmmm....

Well, the obvious ones would be Fi, Meg and Emma.
My two biggest interenet crushes are SL and Samus.

Treeky111
12-01-2007, 07:11 PM
I wonder if anyone likes me.

Lord94
12-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Nobody likes you treeky, you may as well know that. (jk).

However, everyone loves me, like, what isn't there to like?

Linoone
12-01-2007, 10:20 PM

Everything.

No one likes me. I am worthless.

Lord94
12-01-2007, 10:22 PM
That's right, now go stand up for me in my fan fic section of the ministry of innovation.

Synester
12-01-2007, 10:31 PM

I don't like you =p j/k. But most of your therios don't make sense.

[SZ]

Linoone
12-01-2007, 10:39 PM
That's right, now go stand up for me in my fan fic section of the ministry of innovation.

You must not get it. You said "what's not to like?", and I said "everything." So everything is what we shouldn't like about you. JK.

Lord94
12-01-2007, 10:44 PM
No, you said you're worthless - which you are, I was just agreeing with you...

And skullz, it's spelled: 'theories'.

Linoone
12-01-2007, 10:48 PM
No, you said you're worthless - which you are, I was just agreeing with you...

And skullz, it's spelled: 'theories'.

Now I know who I am not gonna vote for MOTM on Nicest.
Well, I think we should find out who likes us. Though that is gonna be hard for me since no one does.

Lord94
12-01-2007, 10:51 PM
well, I know who likes me - and I know who likes you... (I get around)...

Linoone
12-01-2007, 10:52 PM
well, I know who likes me - and I know who likes you... (I get around)...

Sure. :rolleyes:
Who?
I bet it is a peice of carboard.

Lord94
12-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Look, for one, get some self esteem, for two - PM me.

Golden-Silver
12-02-2007, 08:03 AM
Lord94, for someone who wants to become a mod, not much chance!

Stardy
12-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Sorry guys, but do you ever shut up? http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif

You lot have went of topic about 17 times now.

Golden-Silver
12-02-2007, 08:19 AM
Sorry, I had to imply it!

anyway my crushes are.....

1. Drift-She rocks

2.Cune-She is helpful and hot

there!

Hazmat
12-02-2007, 08:20 AM
I second that notion, stardy.

Spam = bad.

Emily
12-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Sorry, I had to imply it!

anyway my crushes are.....

1. Drift-She rocks

2.Cune-She is helpful and hot

there!
*ahem* Am not!

I have said my piece. I am oddly popular on these forums, and I don't know why. I personally don't have any crushes, I find them a waste of time. Except for this one guy in my class... Eheh. :oops:

Treeky111
12-02-2007, 02:51 PM
C'mon, isn't there one guy on this forum that you ATLEAST have a soft spot for on this forum? I have a soft spot for many people.

xDesires-Lovex
12-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Not rly. Not any point...Most people on this forum are sad tbh.

Lord94
12-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Yep... Treeky is one of 'em... I mean, this is the only thread he goes to...

earth_type_rule
12-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Don't put me in the same boat as your "group". In fact, I'm not even in the same ocean as your boat. :tongue: Not all guys are like that and I'm living proof.

~Jack~

Ah well, atleast you are sailing the failboat, drouwning in the other ocean, helpless.

Good for you! D:

Yen
12-02-2007, 04:22 PM
I honestly have no crush whatsoever. ^^ Honestly, I think that internet love is just.. well.. yeah.. :oops: I don't really like the idea of loving over the internet, honestly -- it's just too risky at times, and it kills because in some cases, you might never meet.

Yeah. ^^ That's my opinion; so just to say, Tamwyn and I are on friendly-basis pair -- not the madly in love type thing. :]

Emily
12-02-2007, 07:21 PM
C'mon, isn't there one guy on this forum that you ATLEAST have a soft spot for on this forum? I have a soft spot for many people.

No.
I honestly have no crush whatsoever. ^^ Honestly, I think that internet love is just.. well.. yeah.. :oops: I don't really like the idea of loving over the internet, honestly -- it's just too risky at times, and it kills because in some cases, you might never meet.

Yeah. ^^ That's my opinion; so just to say, Tamwyn and I are on friendly-basis pair -- not the madly in love type thing. :]

The words... they have been taken right out of my mouth! I personally had an internet relationship, and it all ended in tears (for him). We never met.

Treeky111
12-02-2007, 09:24 PM
Internet relationships may be silly, but still i like them. And do you have any emotions WHAT SO EVER. No offense really. But dont you pity anyone on this forum?

Lord94
12-02-2007, 09:34 PM
I pity you treeky.

JentleViolence
12-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Forum chrushes? Uhh...the closest thing would be Hunter, but he's just a really good friend of mine.

And I'm pretty sure nobody even knows me. :rolleyes:

Oh, and Cune, that little kitty in your siggy is so adorable...and slightly addicting to watch.

Charbok
12-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Oh my gootness!
I forgeted Dani!
And RoD!!! Soooooowwy!

Shdw_Tamwyn
12-03-2007, 02:42 AM

No, it's not like that. But yah, I do kinda like her.........

Dont take this wrong :oops:

Furyflame
12-03-2007, 03:10 AM
Oh my gootness!
I forgeted Dani!
And RoD!!! Soooooowwy!
What happened to Pooka? xD

1 l1c3z P4lk33a. Try to decode that. :P

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
12-03-2007, 03:41 AM
What happened to Pooka? xD

1 l1c3z P4lk33a. Try to decode that. :P

I DIDDIT!
Thankies :3
AWWWW MOOSE! *hugs*

Treeky111
12-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Forum chrushes? Uhh...the closest thing would be Hunter, but he's just a really good friend of mine.

Oh, and Cune, that little kitty in your siggy is so adorable...and slightly addicting to watch.

Actually i remember you join right around the time i was an experienced trainer.

And God that kitty is addicting! :biggrin:

Emily
12-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Internet relationships may be silly, but still i like them. And do you have any emotions WHAT SO EVER. No offense really. But dont you pity anyone on this forum?

Yes, I have emotions. And no, I don't pity anyone. Anything bad that happens to them on this forum, they brought on themselves.

Actually i remember you join right around the time i was an experienced trainer.

And God that kitty is addicting! :biggrin:

Isn't it just?

miyoun
12-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Shamefully, I do.

But all my really close friends in Ellon know, for actual good reasons.

Because evuryone hates me.

Lol.

Okay, about 3 people in Ellon know, and like the WHOLE of Inverurie. (Doesn't help yelling it around Tesco, eh?)

Treeky111
12-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Hey Cune, mind if i put the cat in my sig? Decode my secret: !Enuc no hsurc a evah I
Hint: The whole sentence is backward.
Hehehe! Mwuahahaha!
And i have something to add to the code not backwards. SORTA.
This is for Cune to decode only!

TayyabX
12-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey Cune, mind if i put the cat in my sig? Decode my secret: !Enuc no hsurc a evah I
Hehehe! Mwuahahaha!

Oops...
I read it before I got to the HINT, and then I saw it was for Cune to decode...
Am I going to die now? :eh:

*runsaway*

Linoone
12-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Hehehe! Mwuahahaha!

OMFGLOLWTF, that is easy, but I won't tell her.

OMFGNOWAI!
No one likes me. I knew it. D: Pity on my shamefull ugly toes.

TayyabX
12-03-2007, 08:48 PM
OMFGLOLWTF, that is easy, but I won't tell her.

I know! But he could've done this...

I have a crush on Cune!

P.S. That code is Webdings... :D

Linoone
12-03-2007, 08:52 PM
I know! But he could've done this...

I have a crush on Cune!

P.S. That code is Webdings... :D

Lol, I translated that on paint. I was stupid. I forgot I posted that i knew what he said.

I think I know who doesn't like me!
:l

Lord94
12-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Is it me? Cuz you've destroyed everything on me.

Mudkip111
12-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Nobody will ever guess who I like! Except Treeky. He knows cause hes my brother.

Linoone
12-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Is it me? Cuz you've destroyed everything on me.
-.-
Nobody will ever guess who I like! Except Treeky. He knows cause hes my brother.

I'll ask him! >:)

pikahero2
12-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Hehehe! Mwuahahaha!

Ooh I know...Grr..Treeky, Pal can I say it? Lol

Mudkip111
12-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Ha! Linoone, he'll never tell you! I hope... And Pikahero why did you say Grr... In your post?

Linoone
12-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Ha! Linoone, he'll never tell you! I hope... And Pikahero why did you say Grr... In your post?

Yes he will. Maybe. No he won't. :l

Lord94
12-03-2007, 10:01 PM
So... This topic is terrible...

Treeky111
12-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Alright sis. You posted in this thread and i will now expose your crush. I know your boy-crazy! So... Mudkip111 is ridiculously in love with...

LINOONE!!!!

True! True! Yes! Exposed Sarah EXPOSED.

Linoone
12-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Alright sis. You posted in this thread and i will now expose your crush. I know your boy-crazy! So... Mudkip111 is ridiculously in love with...

LINOONE!!!!

True! True! Yes! Exposed Sarah EXPOSED.

OMFGLOLWTF NAOWAI!

I bet you're lying.

Mudkip111
12-03-2007, 10:06 PM
:redface:OMG!!! Jake! You told him! O doodoo! I bet he hates me now.:redface:

Linoone
12-03-2007, 10:06 PM
:redface:OMG!!! Jake! You told him! O doodoo! I bet he hates me now.:redface:

-.-
:P
I don't hate anyone that likes me. That is lik the 2nd or 3rd anyway.

Lord94
12-03-2007, 10:07 PM
No! This is all just a conspiracy to corrupt the government!

Treeky111
12-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Nope. Hes her hero and hes HER AGE.

Lord94
12-03-2007, 10:14 PM
The plot thickens.

*cuts to a scene with treeky and linoone.

Linnone: Where's the money?

Treeky: What money?

Linoone: (Shoots treeky multiple times.)

Mudkip111
12-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Thats just crule you know.

Linoone
12-03-2007, 10:15 PM
The plot thickens.

*cuts to a scene with treeky and linoone.

Linnone: Where's the money?

Treeky: What money?

Linoone: (Shoots treeky multiple times.)

Lol, and you spelled my name wrong! >:O

That was unnecissary(sp?).

Azumao
12-03-2007, 10:17 PM
:[

Why are ya'll asking who has "pity" for people on this forum? That's not a crush...

Anyway, on to the point. 75% of the posts here are "Nobody loves me, I want attention. Please read my post and look at ME! Feel sorry for me!"

Ugh. I don't have a forum crush, and I think internet dating is idiotic and kind of creepy. Internet friends are fine by me, and I have a lot myself, but I would never date someone I meet online.

Besides, it's so obvious that Ben's my Australian pimp daddy. :]

Lord94
12-03-2007, 10:18 PM
It's a work of art...

Linoone: The movie!

Linoone
12-03-2007, 10:19 PM
It's a work of art...

Linoone: The movie!

Lol, that would be awesome.

Well I sorta know who I like now. Now 5 poeple! :O
But more likely only 1 person is the one that knows me on here and likes me.

Lord94
12-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Wow...

Next scene:

Linoone is running, running... Trying to find his love, he is so wrapped up in emotions and thought he hits a brick wall. Seriously.

Ok, back to the topic, you two should get paired.

Linoone
12-03-2007, 10:22 PM
Wow...

Next scene:

Linoone is running, running... Trying to find his love, he is so wrapped up in emotions and thought he hits a brick wall. Seriously.

Yes, I guess. Since Pikablu left me. Sorta.

Lord94
12-03-2007, 10:23 PM
You were never with Pikablue.

Galactic Spriter
12-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Wow...

Next scene:

Internet crushes? I find it creepier than the Ghostly Galaxy!

Galactic Grunt

http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/37103.gif (http://www.pokeplushies.com/adoptables.php?act=rarecandy&id=37103) http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/22486.gif (http://www.pokeplushies.com/adoptables.php?act=rarecandy&id=22486)
[Get your own] (http://www.pokeplushies.com)

Lord94
12-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Linoone is desprate... What can you do?

Anastasia-R
12-04-2007, 12:59 AM
You were never with Pikablue.

Yeah he was. I saw it in his sig a couple of times. :P

~A.R

Emily
12-04-2007, 03:58 AM
Hehehe! Mwuahahaha!

lulwut?

And no, no you can't has a kitty. Mine. >:[

ronjocox
12-04-2007, 04:02 AM
lulwut?

And no, no you can't has a kitty. Mine. >:[

Enuc no hsurc a evah I= I have a crush on Cune.

Anyway, I love noone. The end

Emily
12-04-2007, 04:24 AM
Enuc no hsurc a evah I= I have a crush on Cune.

Anyway, I love noone. The end
Yes, I know that. I was just wondering why.

Also, it's spelt no one. Noone is my last name. ^_^;

Mudkip111
12-04-2007, 10:53 AM
I bet its because of that addicting kitty.

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Yeah. Its because of the kitty. I LOVE IT!!!

Lord94
12-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Guys... Can we get back on the sad, sad topic?

miyoun
12-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Guys... Can we get back on the sad, sad topic?

If you think it's sad, then why must you constantly post?

<__<

I hate when people do that, gursh.

And what did happen to the pair thread? Because like, I remember owning it at one point (then I got banned for reasons I'm not sure I can remember) and it was fine.

D:

anyways,

HAI.

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Lol, that would be awesome.

Well I sorta know who I like now. Now 5 poeple! :O
But more likely only 1 person is the one that knows me on here and likes me.

Alright, lol. Whos that? My sister? Ha. She told me that you said you sort of like her now.

Lord94
12-04-2007, 09:52 PM
That's pathetic...

Hey Treeky, do you wanna hear more of the movie?

Linoone
12-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Alright, lol. Whos that? My sister? Ha. She told me that you said you sort of like her now.
Yeah, and yes I know.
That's pathetic...

Hey Treeky, do you wanna hear more of the movie?

NAO WAI

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 10:07 PM
You want me to switch with her on the computer? I can do that if you want.

Lord94
12-04-2007, 10:08 PM
On the cold dark morning of December fourth. Treeky's sister collapsed once she realised Linoone was, really a...

She didn't get to finish her sentence and later died.

Linoone lived happily ever after with his pair, Treeky.

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 10:12 PM
And then Lord94 decided this was to much for him so he threw Treeky off a cliff and later married a Weedle. The end. Happy Ending. Yada. Yada.

Lord94
12-04-2007, 10:13 PM
But is there ever a happy ending treeky?

Treeky111
12-04-2007, 10:15 PM
In this story there is.

Linoone
12-04-2007, 10:15 PM
You want me to switch with her on the computer? I can do that if you want.
If you want to.
On the cold dark morning of December fourth. Treeky's sister collapsed once she realised Linoone was, really a...

She didn't get to finish her sentence and later died.

Linoone lived happily ever after with his pair, Treeky.
WTF!
And then Lord94 decided this was to much for him so he threw Treeky off a cliff and later married a Weedle. The end. Happy Ending. Yada. Yada.

You forgot about the part with the drag racer.

Lord94
12-04-2007, 10:16 PM

Is there ever a happy ending, Treeky?

Dr Scott
12-04-2007, 10:24 PM
This thread is way past relevant.

So, it's gone. It seems every thread in here that has to do with one person liking another ultimately fails horribly, and then crashes down into the oblivion that is 'threads that Scott has locked.'

No Rust, there is no 'infract hammer' or 'banhammer' for all you blue cats. I don't need any fancy names to be as hip and cool as Howard Dean.

BYAHHH suckahs.

P.S. I have a forum crush on Kenny.

<3