PDA

View Full Version : My Dream...

Flammenwerfer
11-30-2007, 10:22 PM
NOTE: I posted this on the DemonTales Forums.

This is a true story. It happened about 2 months ago.

One night I had a really weird dream. That night I was sleeping at my grandmother's house for I was waiting for my house to be free of termites( it was a really bad case ). In that dream, I saw a man in a cloak. He was about 6 feet tall and was really skinny. I went up to him and asked (for no reason) where Dr. Hedero was. He pointed up, so I looked. I saw a building falling down on me, and I ran. The building crashed against the stone pavement where the tall man was. I frantically rushed to try to get him out, but all I found was his cloak. I pondered for a moment and just moved on. I then came to house, similar to my grandmother's. I went inside, down the basement and I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw me sleeping in the bed! I ran up the basement stairs, accidentaly knocking over jam jars. I then woke up.
I pulled the blanket off, and realized it wasnt a blanket. It was that very cloak of that man. I looked inside and saw the name "Kelly". I ran up the stairs and saw my grandmother sipping her coffee. I told her about my dream and asked who Kelly was. She replied "He was a good fellow. Really tall, too. He gave me that cloak 15 years ago. He was also strange." I thoguht that I mustv'e grabbed it last night instead of a blanket and dozed off. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. Then I gasped at the site, horrified. It was the news, and they were speaking of an accident that happened last night to a man named Kelly Sholl. It said that he died when he slipped on his steps and dropped his wife's heavy anitique dollhose on his head. I rushed to my grandmother, and ended up breaking her jam jar. I was amazed for all the things in my dream happened the night before.

This really did happen to me. I don't know if it was Kelly's spirit or just a strange coincidence. Oh, by the way, the Kelly my grandmother mentioned passed away long before this Kelly did.

terry
12-01-2007, 01:24 AM
:eek:pretty creepy. a ghost, perhaps?

Mystic_Mew
12-02-2007, 10:03 AM
That is teh eeriest thing Ive ever heard...:eek:

Jazza
12-02-2007, 10:07 AM
Sounds fun...?

Is this serious, by the way?

Emily
12-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Wow, that's eerie. It can't just be a coinkidink.

Mystic_Mew
12-02-2007, 10:21 AM
I dont realy think thats true.
Plus, who can really remember dreams?...

~Mystic_Mew~

Emily
12-02-2007, 10:34 AM
I dont realy think thats true.
Plus, who can really remember dreams?...

~Mystic_Mew~
I can remember dreams from when I was just a wee lass...

Mystic_Mew
12-02-2007, 12:15 PM
:surp: I feel stupid now...:goofy:

SHUT UP!!! :(

~Mystic_Mew~

RonRaygunX3
12-02-2007, 12:33 PM
NOTE: I posted this on the DemonTales Forums.

This is a true story. It happened about 2 months ago.

One night I had a really weird dream. That night I was sleeping at my grandmother's house for I was waiting for my house to be free of termites( it was a really bad case ). In that dream, I saw a man in a cloak. He was about 6 feet tall and was really skinny. I went up to him and asked (for no reason) where Dr. Hedero was. He pointed up, so I looked. I saw a building falling down on me, and I ran. The building crashed against the stone pavement where the tall man was. I frantically rushed to try to get him out, but all I found was his cloak. I pondered for a moment and just moved on. I then came to house, similar to my grandmother's. I went inside, down the basement and I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw me sleeping in the bed! I ran up the basement stairs, accidentaly knocking over jam jars. I then woke up.
I pulled the blanket off, and realized it wasnt a blanket. It was that very cloak of that man. I looked inside and saw the name "Kelly". I ran up the stairs and saw my grandmother sipping her coffee. I told her about my dream and asked who Kelly was. She replied "He was a good fellow. Really tall, too. He gave me that cloak 15 years ago. He was also strange." I thoguht that I mustv'e grabbed it last night instead of a blanket and dozed off. I sat on the couch and turned the TV on. Then I gasped at the site, horrified. It was the news, and they were speaking of an accident that happened last night to a man named Kelly Sholl. It said that he died when he slipped on his steps and dropped his wife's heavy anitique dollhose on his head. I rushed to my grandmother, and ended up breaking her jam jar. I was amazed for all the things in my dream happened the night before.

This really did happen to me. I don't know if it was Kelly's spirit or just a strange coincidence. Oh, by the way, the Kelly my grandmother mentioned passed away long before this Kelly did.
Dood thats really scary. Is that true or did you just make it up?

Fire Away
12-02-2007, 01:02 PM
This sounds really, really rehearsed.

I actually do believe that some people can have prophetic dreams, but I don't buy this. No matter which way you slice it, mysterious cloaks don't materialized out of thin air, especially ones that belonged to a dead man that your grandmother neglected to tell you about until you met his ghost. :rolleyes:

Drift
12-02-2007, 02:06 PM
This sounds really, really rehearsed.

I actually do believe that some people can have prophetic dreams, but I don't buy this. No matter which way you slice it, mysterious cloaks don't materialized out of thin air, especially ones that belonged to a dead man that your grandmother neglected to tell you about until you met his ghost. :rolleyes:

Ah, you know, I have prophetic dreams... But their small. Like I'll dream about my friends and I rejoicing that we have a 3 day weekend, when we don't, and then that Monday we have a snow storm or something. Small things like that, but nothing as creepy as what DD experienced...
But, yeah, I can't say I'm 100% behind that story either... >.>

Lady Dragon
12-02-2007, 02:59 PM
that sounds like the dream I had execpt it was last year school christmas program. We had speaking parts we tried out for and she told us if we got it the next. Well that night I had a dream that I saw the list on who got what part and mine was narrotor 2 in the dream. Well the next day she read of the parts and I happened to be narrotor 2. Those dreams are kind of weired but are very intresting if it happens to you.

FireBrawl Latios
12-02-2007, 03:11 PM
I can believe anything that happened in a dream may happen in real life later in almost the same way (basically because I have those dreams quite often), but I don't believe the thing about the cloak.

Legendary Wolf
12-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Wow, deja vu it seems. D: That a;ways happens to me, but just an image.

Mr-Nick
12-02-2007, 04:29 PM
I can remember dreams from when I was just a wee lass...my dreams tell my future:thpoke_249::banana::thpoke_249::banana:

Callum
12-02-2007, 05:07 PM
OMG, liek a ghost? Your psychic!1!1

Nah just kidding. Pretty eerie none the less - big coincedence. Think how many other random dreams you have that never come true. :oops:

Orthar
12-02-2007, 05:23 PM
I couldn't decifer a word in that entire post...

CHIMCHAR13
12-04-2007, 09:00 PM

lol that was cute.And anyway I think that that is very very wierd.

DragoniteMistress
12-04-2007, 09:05 PM

As can I, it's not uncommon to forget most dreams and remember others vividly.

At FP: Have you been known to sleep walk? If I fall asleep on the couch I tend to sleep walk to my bed, although if your grandmother had the cloak lying amiss, then it's possible you could have grabbed it in your sleep, for if your cold you tend to cover yourself up even while sleeping.

That does sound extraordinarily farfetched, although I won't say I don't believe you. Also, I've never had a news reporter tell of how a person died in an incident such as that.

Hakken
12-04-2007, 09:22 PM
I doubt that's true, but even if it's not it's still a cool story. xP Creepy.