PDA

View Full Version : Punishment

Ranma
12-01-2007, 09:39 PM
What punishments does your school have for acting out of line.

My school has Lunch Detentions, After school, Saturday Detention, ISS, OSS.

I live where schools are aloud to beat kids (smack them and stuff) but my school doesnt use that system.

Shadow Eevee
12-01-2007, 11:52 PM
We have the same thing. Though most kids in my school don't even dare breaking the 'law.'

Emily
12-02-2007, 01:03 AM
We have lunch time detention, after school detention, weekend detention, in school suspension and out of school suspensions.

Llama Commando
12-02-2007, 01:10 AM
Signs on our Behavior Card (scary :eek:), referals... yeah. Not too strict. A kid did get suspended last year, though.

MagmarMan
12-02-2007, 01:11 AM
We have after school suspension, in school suspension, out of school suspension, and referals.

Chromatic Alchemist
12-02-2007, 05:20 AM
Ok: ISS, OSS, Silent Lunch, Detention, and Parent Notes. Thank God I'm a teacher's pet!

Fire Away
12-02-2007, 05:56 AM
I got put in ISS for most of Friday for having holes in my jeans. My mom was sleeping so she couldn't bring me any other jeans 'til late in the day. >_<

Other than that, I've seen my fair share of detention halls.

We also have CPC, SRC, referrals (office visits + a parent phone call). I'm just happy my mom really doesn't care what I do as long as I bring home good grades.

Mystic_Mew
12-02-2007, 11:59 AM
AC(AKA Animal Control-Nicknamed by the 12th graders)
In school Detention
Saturday Detention
and,In my case,Explution.It doesnt matter, they just let you sit there and do stuff...

pikahero2
12-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Well I've been suspended..But Me and my friend Ciaran are the only people who have been suspended xD.

But theres, Lunch Detention,White Cards,After School and in school detention and I guess suspension..^^

RonRaygunX3
12-02-2007, 12:45 PM
We have...
Detentions
Referals
Suspensions
Expulsion
Expulsion and 50 lashes . ( this one is really bad)

Last year I got 22 detentions in total but this year I'm a good lad and I haven't gotten a detention/ any other form of punishment.
:O

KitsuneMaster223
12-05-2007, 06:59 PM
We have...
Detentions
Referals
Suspensions
Expulsion
Expulsion and 50 lashes . ( this one is really bad)

Last year I got 22 detentions in total but this year I'm a good lad and I haven't gotten a detention/ any other form of punishment.
:O
let's see.......

Silent Lunch
5 of those give 10 dyas of PSS (Poor School Stnading, you gotta stay in the aduditorim and be quiet and read or do work... or something, but you have to be silent. until homeroom) (so I'm told... I never got it o.O)
I think 3 of those (as in you get 10 days PSS times) give you BIP (or as you call it, In School Suspention)
3 of those give you 10 days ASD (After School Detention)
then it's OSS

I think o.O it's to complex to remember, and they keep doing things in the wrong order (like, I didn't get 5 silent lunches, yet I get ASD o.O WTF!? START DOING THINGS IN THE RIGHT ORDER!)

Soda
12-06-2007, 12:24 AM
We have copy, at first, which is like copying huge thing[I've had it, not to bad]

Then, we have work detail, which is Tuesday morning, 7-8 o' clock doing stuff with the coaches like cleaning buses[ I had to do this once] and I've heard cleaning toilets :crackup:

The we have a conduct referral[Pink slip thing, I had like 58 of them last year] They say after the you get suspended not me xDD.

Actually my dad didn't know I had Wor dETAIL, I told him it was a school thing, he just dropped me off. xD

Professor Geoffrey
12-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Lunch-detention, detention, in-school suspension, suspension, and detention. I've never gotten a punishment; I'm a goody two-shoes. <3

The school gives out Lunch Detentions like crazy. Otherwise, our school is very loose with punishments.

Happy Birthday Hakken!

Ranma
12-06-2007, 01:50 AM
I dont get punishments often either. I only missed 1 hw assignment this year. I have never gotten any punishments for what I did (sometimes classroom punishments though)

megamanxpoke
12-06-2007, 05:31 AM
Never gotten punished in middle school yet. These are the normal major punishments. We have a system that will determine your punishment.

C-Hall-1 hour detention to do work, if late, get assigned another
FNR- Friday night reflection is almost 3 hours on Friday like C-Hall for serious punishment or 3 C-Halls
ISS- InSchoolSuspension, Temporary for talking, Long-term for serious punishment
OSS- Kicked out of school for a short period of time.

terry
12-06-2007, 10:33 PM
We have lunch time detention, after school detention, weekend detention, in school suspension and out of school suspensions.
same thing in my school except that they also have beatings and office referrals. one kid at my school just got sent to Alternative school for threataning a teacher.

Linoone
12-06-2007, 10:40 PM
We have...
Detention
Silent Lunch
Short form (a slip that is like blah blah and blah....)
Long form (worse than a short form)
No recess

I don't know any others, I haven't gotten one..except slient lunch and I have gotten in troule but not bad.

Blue-
12-07-2007, 01:55 AM
Honestly, I think the only thing my school does is give out citations and referrals. Maybe a suspension if you get in a fight. That's how lame we are. XD

SolToneKing
12-10-2007, 03:43 AM
Well ISS,OSS,detentions (During lunch,after school) Expulsions ( almost never happens)1 year suspensions

I almost got OSS got in a fight :biggrin: