PDA

View Full Version : PickleBoy's OTHER official battle thread!

Pickleboy
12-03-2007, 02:37 AM
I, Water Master Kevin, challenge anyone who dares takes me on. I will show you my strength and be known by my respectful name! I will once and for all show you the power of the Water-type and the power of using favorites. I won't back down and flee, no matter how tough the situation looks. I dare you to throw everything you got at me! So BRING IT!!

-RULES-
The only rule I play by is no hacked Pokemon. This means ALL forms of hacks, like setting all stats to max 31 IV, or even just to make them shiny. I use 100% legit, and you will use 100% legit Pokemon when you battle with me. And I WILL disconnect if I find that you are using hacks. I do NOT take light to hacks.

So, does anyone wish to take me on with their Pokemon? My Friend Code is in my signature, and I'll be waiting. Peace.

Dancing Mad
12-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Let's battle then PickleBoy.

Pickleboy
12-03-2007, 02:42 AM
Let's battle then PickleBoy.

My pleasure. Let's Rock!!

Dancing Mad
12-03-2007, 02:44 AM
Yay. Good luck PickleBoy.

Edit: I had to run sorry. But you would have won anyways. Good luck in your future battles.

Pickleboy
12-03-2007, 03:20 AM
Yay. Good luck PickleBoy.

Edit: I had to run sorry. But you would have won anyways. Good luck in your future battles.
Thanks, and you too.

Wow! I don't think I have enjoyed a battle so much quite awhile. It must have been frustrating for you near the end, going up against Syren. I couldn't believe how many time your Blissy's Seismic Toss hit it, regardless of all the Doublr Teams mine did. And I also liked how you used Pokemon that you like, even though you knew I used Water Pokemon, you had Infernape and Rypherior on your side. Thank you for an excellent battle. Maybe next time we won't get so lucky on each other.

Well, that's how it ended, with only a paralyzed Syren and Mizutaiho left on my side, and only Blissy on his.

Dancing Mad
12-03-2007, 03:24 AM
Yeah I don't like to put people at a disadvantage just cause they like a certain type. Also you would have won no matter what cause my Blissey had no attacking moves left. It was really was an amazing battle.

Pickleboy
12-03-2007, 03:43 AM
Is there anyone else that wants to battle me?

MuRdA MoOk
12-03-2007, 03:47 AM
ill give it a go if u want, go ahead and get my FC im on wifi waitin 4 u

Pickleboy
12-03-2007, 03:50 AM
ill give it a go if u want, go ahead and get my FC im on wifi waitin 4 u

All right, I'll take you up. Let's Rock!

Edit: First off, next time you decide to battle, READ THE RULES!! I SAID NO HACKS, INCLUDING ONES THAT ONLY CONSIST OF MAKING THEM SHINY!! USE 100% LEGIT POKEMON!!

Second, don't disconnect with me ever again! I will NOT give this win to you.

MuRdA MoOk
12-03-2007, 04:02 AM
good battle... u like that prediction?

Pickleboy
12-03-2007, 04:07 AM
good battle... u like that prediction?

Yeah, sure, whatever, just don't challenge me again with hacks and then disconnect. I hate that so much. Anyone who is willing to follow this simple rule wanna battle?

MuRdA MoOk
12-03-2007, 04:10 AM
Yeah, sure, whatever, just don't challenge me again with hacks and then disconnect. I hate that so much.

1. i dont hack, u can look at my pokemon, i breed 18 shiny pokes, those r the only ones i batle with

2. y would i disconnect if im winning?

Pickleboy
12-03-2007, 04:12 AM
1. i dont hack, u can look at my pokemon, i breed 18 shiny pokes, those r the only ones i batle with

2. y would i disconnect if im winning?

You (a)bred 18 shinies that (b) happen to be adiquetly usable in battle? Ok, fine, whatever. :rolleyes: And I don't know why you would dc when you're winning. All I know is I sure as hell didn't.

ronjocox
12-03-2007, 04:16 AM
I'll battle you.

FC is in Userbar.

Pickleboy
12-03-2007, 04:19 AM
I'll battle you.

FC is in Userbar.

Well, as long as you follow the rules, I'll be happy to take you on. I added you and waiting in Wi-fi. Let's Rock!

ronjocox
12-03-2007, 04:21 AM
BTW, I use some very OU Pokemon.

Pickleboy
12-03-2007, 04:22 AM
BTW, I use some very OU Pokemon.

I don't care. Throw that Garchomp and Salamence my way.

How frustraiting! I can't believe your Weavile KO both Tsunami and Syren because of a Critical Hit! And Weavile hit Syren with a full Double Team! I would have won if it wasn't for that evil Weavile! But that aside, I enjoyed that battle. I never would have thought my Surge would beat a Garchomp 1 on 1... :P

Well, looks like I'm not good enough to gloat about my team anymore... T.T Anyone else wanna take me on? I'll do one more battle.

ronjocox
12-03-2007, 04:39 AM
I hate double team so much.

Double Team is banned in standard, but hey, this isn't standard. This is your way.

Pickleboy
12-04-2007, 03:51 AM
Anyone feel like taking me on? I'm rearin' for battle... heh heh heh...