PDA

View Full Version : In depth pokemon rp

Kima
12-04-2007, 05:28 PM
Hey everyone, I'm back for more pokemonelite2000 action! I just had a question for all you Literate pokemon roleplayers: Who is into in-depth. long term RPs?
I had an idea to make up my own mini-region (Without new pokemon, but maybe some legendaries). For the story it would probably be something more open ended than just having the 'evil team'. Possibly something like natural disasters, wild pokemon gone crazy, or even rebelling trainers. Of course this would take plenty of time and some planning, but i would LOVE some feedback and opinions.

The trainers would be somewhat younger (13-16 years of age), but would take part in all teenage luxuries. I'm talking about crushes, relationships, dramas, all that good stuff. It would not be as 'fluffy' as the show, and could even include some character death.

At the moment i have lots of morning time available, usually from 9am-3pm Eastern USA time. To compare, this post will be 'up' at about 1:30pm my time.

Kima
02-01-2008, 08:11 PM
This question still stands, even though i haven't been on this website for a while. I will have this thread bookmarked, so i will reply.

Rekhyt
02-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Finally, someone smart.

I'm up for it. D'you have a plot?

Kima
02-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Finally, someone smart.

I'm up for it. D'you have a plot?
I was thinking something along the lines of 'infected pokemon'.. kind of like a zombie horror film. Think 28 days later, but with the creatures we all know and love.

Rekhyt
02-01-2008, 08:50 PM
I was thinking something along the lines of 'infected pokemon'.. kind of like a zombie horror film. Think 28 days later, but with the creatures we all know and love.

I'm sold. Are you just gonna start it or d'you need help?

Kima
02-01-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm sold. Are you just gonna start it or d'you need help?
I basically needed some people to talk and plan with. This was going to be a little bit more than a simple thread... I might even take up 'advisors' who i can speak with on IMs. Plus i need to make sure i have some good RPers. Im rather picky when it comes too who i play with.

Rekhyt
02-01-2008, 09:03 PM
I basically needed some people to talk and plan with. This was going to be a little bit more than a simple thread... I might even take up 'advisors' who i can speak with on IMs. Plus i need to make sure i have some good RPers. Im rather picky when it comes too who i play with.

Okay, I can help. D'you have MSN or AIM?

Kima
02-01-2008, 09:06 PM
diaboluscanisk@hotmail.com
diaboluscanisk for AIM
Easy eh?