PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed

pikachu25king
12-05-2007, 01:40 AM
What would be the rating for Assassins Creed, out of 10.
I give it a 9 out of 10, because i with there could be cooler weapons, dont get me wrong, it has cool weapons, but for assassins, you would expect more
So i hope to get ratings and why you chose that rating

Seawolf
12-05-2007, 10:15 PM
It's too repetitive. The concept is great, but the game is mediocre. I would probably give it a six or something.

SpaceUnicorn
12-06-2007, 02:50 AM
I would give it a seven. I rented it becauase I knew it was going to be one of those games I could finish in a mere five days. I would say it's like a Prince of Persia game on sterioids.

pikachu25king
12-12-2007, 12:43 AM
I was wondering, about my ps3 assassins creed, because my game keeps freezing, once in a while, and I was wondering, if any of you guys have the same problem. Also I would love it if you guys could tell me how i can fix the game from freezing? because i heard the owner of the game said they would make a update or something. Please i really need to know how to update, or do what i need to know, to fix my assassins creed, from freezing, so my game will not freeze.

Jack of Clovers
12-12-2007, 04:26 AM
I had heard because the fights scenes are so involved, and there are so many NPC's, the game might lag a bit. Less on xbox. Don't know of anyway to fix it, other than don't fight so many guards at once. :tongue:

As for myself, the game looks quite fun and unique, but I'll wait 'til the hype wears off for a cheaper price. I have a feeling the game won't do so well.

~Jack~

earth_type_rule
12-13-2007, 08:10 PM
Well, ignoring the fact that the game freezes and stuff, the looks can be much better, as they didn't went full out on the PS3 thanks to 360. If they fully concentrated on PS3, it could be even more beautiful. Though, sneakin and killin the entire time get's somewhat dull. But a nice addition is unlocking sertain areas by standing on high towers.

All in all, I'll give it a 8.9/10. If the PS3 comes with an update for AC, it'll be even higher.

pikachufan25
12-15-2007, 02:54 PM
I have it on xbox 360 and it never freezes, I'm stuck in it, repetive, weapons are good for an assassin, 8 out of 10

pikachu25king
12-20-2007, 12:36 AM
It doesnt freeze that much it only happened to me once.

theblackparade
02-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Sometimes when I'm playing Assissan's Creed, my person just lockes up and i cant move. My person just stands there in that position until I reset my PS3. I ckecked the disk and it was just fine. No scratches, fingerprints, ect.
So what's wrong?

I was wondering, about my ps3 assassins creed, because my game keeps freezing, once in a while, and I was wondering, if any of you guys have the same problem. Also I would love it if you guys could tell me how i can fix the game from freezing? because i heard the owner of the game said they would make a update or something. Please i really need to know how to update, or do what i need to know, to fix my assassins creed, from freezing, so my game will not freeze.

I posted a thread about that. Does your guy just lock up, but you can still move the camera around?
And I would give it an 8 out of 10 because it's fun, but the story is kinda hard to follow.

Jack of Clovers
02-16-2008, 02:52 AM
With the xbox 360, they had an update for the game, which I think made it less glitchy and laggy during gameplay. I don't know about the PS3, but there might be an update for that too. The 360 version is the better version though.

I did play, and my opinion is the same as Megumi's. Too repetitive, not enough replay value. The fighting and freedom to climb anywhere are great, but even that was limited and grew stale over time. :sad: 5/10.

~Jack~

pikachufan25
02-21-2008, 08:15 PM
What would be the rating for Assassins Creed, out of 10.
I give it a 9 out of 10, because i with there could be cooler weapons, dont get me wrong, it has cool weapons, but for assassins, you would expect more
So i hope to get ratings and why you chose that rating

What do you mean by better weapons for assassins, they wouldn't be carring around guns, also the weapons aren't that bad for the time period.

The_Seventieth_Evil
02-22-2008, 04:14 AM
I don't do Xbox, but there is an Assassin Creed title of some kind coming later this year for Wii or DS.

Blast the Stereo
02-22-2008, 05:21 AM
11/10.

It's my favorite game, atm.

I don't own it, but I play it at my friend's house 24/7.

It's amazingg. Like Prince of Persia x10