PDA

View Full Version : Qualties of your house

Flammenwerfer
12-05-2007, 03:14 AM
This is for BAD qualities. My house has two major ones:
1. When the oven is on, it makes a weird smell.
2. The shower has hot water for only 5-10 minutes!

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
12-05-2007, 05:00 AM
Bad stuff about my house?
-Too hot in the summer.
...Thats really all I can say. And who ISNT hot in the summer? :tongue:

FireBrawl Latios
12-05-2007, 05:22 AM
There's no washing machine. That's the only thing I can complain about.

Evvy_18
12-05-2007, 05:26 PM
my apartment is on the third floor, and I have to go all the way down to the basement to wash/dry clothes

the fridge constantly leaks water all over our food and freezes it (unless we put a bowl there) and we've had the maintance people fix it twice

not allowed to paint the walls

free heat, though. :biggrin:

Stardy
12-05-2007, 05:55 PM
[COLOR="Navy"]We have a 3 floor house, good you say?

Wrong, bottom floor smeels so bad, middle is worse, and the top has no smell, but its ******* hot.

LS
12-05-2007, 07:43 PM
well.. Whenever I play my guitar in my basement and I turn on overdrive and I start playing the house starts shaking. XD

DragoniteMistress
12-05-2007, 08:18 PM
The fact I live in a trailer alone is miserable.

1. Being stereotyped as "trailer trash" when people find out where I live
2. In the summer, it's usually 15-20 degrees above outside, the same goes with it being 15-20 lower than outside in winter
3. Thin walls, you can hear anything in the next room as clear as if it/they were right next to you
4. The skirting of our home is hell, when it gets windy with 30+ mph (which we've been getting a lot lately) the house shakes violently and is deafeningly loud
5. No insulation, so we get frozen pipes just about every winter
6. I've only been here for a year, but no matter how many times we shampoo the carpet the computer room's closet still smells of cat piss from the previous owners.

When we first moved in we had an obscene flea infestation, from once again - the previous owners - their dogs and cats were both outdoor and indoor so my pets had fleas for a good month or so.

Hakken
12-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Easy. REALLY old. No insulation. No air conditioning and no pool, which is rare for my area. Wild animals get in the house a lot because it's right next to a forest with a swamp. Mosquitoes are awful in the summer.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
12-06-2007, 01:42 AM
- I own the computer, and get screamed at.

xD. I guess, that's it.

Ranma
12-06-2007, 01:46 AM
Uh... I have a lot of spiders in my house, and I have to shovel a lot.

silverfrost
12-06-2007, 11:36 AM
2. The shower has hot water for only 5-10 minutes!

Ew, same. My parents' house is like that. Also, they don't have insulation in the room I sleep in. It gets so cold in there in winter. :/

The apartment I live in now is great, but we have a problem with our heat- when we turn it on, instead of rising to the temperature that we set the thermostat at and stopping there, it just keeps going and going. Once, my roommate fell asleep after turning it on, and I came home to a 90 degree apartment. :l

Professor Geoffrey
12-06-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm not sure about any bad qualities... Except probably location, and the possiblity of snake eggs under our porch. Life is good. ^_^