PDA

View Full Version : Coincidences

Phantasm.Angel
12-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Yesterday, I discovered that the girl I sat by in French class was really my first crush from First-Grade. So I was wondering, have any sort of strange coincidences ever happened to you?

Ranma
12-05-2007, 07:34 PM
When I was in 6th grade a kid in my class moved. This year I met him online and we became friends. Then I found out he was the person who moved.

LS
12-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Well.. I used to play Runescape and I had like a good friend on there. I played with him for like a year and then he asked me where I'm from. I was like Lebanon and it turns out he's Lebanese too and we went to the first grade together. X_X

Phantom Kat
12-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Well, when I was in teh seventh grade, I went to the last UIL competition of the year and in our team was the guy I like. After about two hours of just hanging out, he joins this girl of the school we went to and I grew very jealous since I wouldn't seem him for a year since in the 8th grade, we would be going to different schools and I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible.

This year, freshman year, I was sitting alone at lunch on the first three days since all my friends have B Lunch while I have A and this girl offers to sit with me. We became really good friends, fellow authors, artistist, and maga lovers, and it wasn't until two weeks later did I discover she was the girl from two years ago.

Yeah, I'm not going to tell her I was jealous of her and that I still have a crush on her friend but since nothing interesting happens to me, I find this hilarious. xP

- Kat

Stinky
12-07-2007, 10:20 AM
Well, back when I lived in California, I unkowingly went to the same school as NoaN. ^.^;;

I also met someone from PE2K (I forgot the name!) at the GameStop PBR tournament without even planning to meet him there.