PDA

View Full Version : The unofficial PE2K Clan Recruiting Center

Kecleonfan666
12-05-2007, 10:28 PM
This is for all members who are not part of a Pokemon Wi-Fi Clan that would like to become a member, as well as Clan Leaders who would like to recruit new members into their group. Please list your information first.

Name (In game):
Friend Code:
Are you in a clan already?:

Post your slip here and leaders will come and recruit you.

bigboy
12-05-2007, 10:55 PM
This is for all members who are not part of a Pokemon Wi-Fi Clan that would like to become a member, as well as Clan Leaders who would like to recruit new members into their group. Please list your information first.

Name (In game):
Friend Code:
Are you in a clan already?:

Post your slip here and leaders will come and recruit you.

You may have wanted to get this approved by most leader of clans first.

ronjocox
12-05-2007, 10:57 PM
You may have wanted to get this approved by most leader of clans first.

The use of this thread is that members that are not in clans get to be in clans that are in the new age and stuff. But for the older clans, who don't need any more recruits, don't have to post here.

brettmeeink
12-05-2007, 11:03 PM
This is not allowed. AT ALL. Jack has already said he doesn't like this idea in the feedback thread. Wait for permission before you start big things like this.

Jack of Clovers
12-06-2007, 03:26 AM
I like members signing up in the clan of their choice, rather than being put on a list and picked. Plus, they might get ignored here.

~Jack~

Kecleonfan666
12-06-2007, 07:11 PM
I like members signing up in the clan of their choice, rather than being put on a list and picked. Plus, they might get ignored here.

~Jack~

Well, not like that.

People come here if they want to be part of a clan, and people will recruit them nobody said against their will. :wink:

Well, I don't know about that one :O

Treeky111
12-06-2007, 07:27 PM
This thread will likely be closed or die. Besides, people will probably just reject clans that want them until they are accepted into the clan they want. This clan is pointless and should be closed.

xDesires-Lovex
12-06-2007, 07:31 PM
I think this is pointless, If people want to get in a clan they should look around the forums for them, this is just a waste. Also not many sucsessful clan leaders are going to look In here, it makes people seem desperate.