PDA

View Full Version : IN NEED OF DESPERATE HELP!! please read

Flammenwerfer
12-08-2007, 09:40 PM
OK, well, I got at my friends house and I brought my ARDS. Including the mini disk. But since his computer didnt take mini disks, I had to download the Code Manager off some site. I brought my cord to hook up the AR to the computer (btw the Code Manager worked) and the comp said that I needed to install the info about the cord. So it took a while and then it said that to install it I needed to put in the disk that came with it. I screamed. There is also other options and one of them was that to find something on the comp to make it work. Can anyone help?

Azumao
12-09-2007, 01:33 AM
Bumping threads is against the rules, so don't do it.

Especially after only 11 minutes. If your thread is on the first page, someone will see it.

I would help, but I don't know how to answer your question.

Bulletangel
12-09-2007, 02:01 AM
OK, well, I got at my friends house and I brought my ARDS. Including the mini disk. But since his computer didnt take mini disks, I had to download the Code Manager off some site. I brought my cord to hook up the AR to the computer (btw the Code Manager worked) and the comp said that I needed to install the info about the cord. So it took a while and then it said that to install it I needed to put in the disk that came with it. I screamed. There is also other options and one of them was that to find something on the comp to make it work. Can anyone help?
Sounds to me that you need a driver for your 'chord'. Drivers usually come with the product they support, so you might want to ask your parents or the person who purchased it if they have the disk somewhere.

If it didnt come with a disk, then i'm sorry, that's i could really make out of your issue. The rest of your explainations are rather vague.

Hope i helped =)

Kenny_C.002
12-09-2007, 02:11 AM
Errr... so tell me why a computer of this day and age would not be capable of running the minidisk? The minidisk works with any CD Rom drive like any other CD.

The other option you have is to simply search for the driver for this chord on the codemasters website. They should have it available for download.

Flammenwerfer
12-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Errr... so tell me why a computer of this day and age would not be capable of running the minidisk? The minidisk works with any CD Rom drive like any other CD.

The other option you have is to simply search for the driver for this chord on the codemasters website. They should have it available for download.

Its a VAIO computer with the CD drive that you just slide it it. It doesnt have a tray.....