PDA

View Full Version : Zunes?

McLovin
12-10-2007, 06:21 AM
Can anyone here gve me some advice?

Microsft's Zune music/video/picture players ay good?

I was thinking about getting one, They only have 4 colors though[NO BlUE:rolleyes:] I mean, so far what I've read they're decent, good looking, basically an I-pod with no games. I mean, my Ipod Video is cool, and I'll still use it and stuff, but I was wondering if these were any good?

Seawolf
12-10-2007, 08:19 PM
So...

You pretty much have the best username ever.

I don't have a Zune, so I can't help you, but I just wanted to say that. :X

Dancing Mad
12-11-2007, 12:59 AM
ipod FTW!!! jk I have no clue about zunes. My friend has one maybe I can ask her.

Clutch
12-11-2007, 02:41 AM
My friend's got a Zune. He doesn't like it. I don't like it. He's getting an iPod Video this weekend.

That answer your question? :tongue:

Tory vs Meaty II
12-11-2007, 02:51 AM
Sorry, I can't help you either. Have you read the descriptions online? So you can learn about the difference of the music device. I do have an iPod, but I'm not an iPod fan, I'm not even close to one. I don't know any real good MP4 players to get out these days. I really dislike the new Zune becuase of the big sized middle putton makes it look ugly as a mug. No offence to those Zune fans out there.

Charbok
12-11-2007, 03:42 AM
I don't own a Zune, but I've operated them and I don't like them.
They're ugly, bug-ridden, Ipod ripoffs that have a crappy OS (if you can even call it that).

Black Sabbath
12-12-2007, 10:46 AM
My friend's got a Zune. He doesn't like it. I don't like it. He's getting an iPod Video this weekend.

That answer your question? :tongue:
Factual evidence would better answer the author's question, but I agree.

In my opinion, the Zune is pretty much the same thing as Apple's iPod. Though, I suppose you could buy the cheaper product.

Nirvash
12-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Lol. Don't get a Zune. Keep with your iPod Video, like me. IMO, Zunes are a cheap knock-off.