PDA

View Full Version : Nights into dreams on xbox live arcade/vurtual console

aztec005
12-11-2007, 02:31 PM
ok guys a Nights game is on the wii and the prequal is gonna be a japan only release, now what i want is for the first Nights game to be on xbla. this is a classic that needs to be on the xbla badly and also some other saturn and dreamcast games. so come on guys give your support and hopefuly Major Nelson and his crew or nintendo would do some thing to please the fans

Neon_Espeon
12-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Well, you have my Vote. I'd do anything to play the original NiGHTS when after i get the new one. :D And that sounds better than hunting down a SEGA Saturn and NiGHTS Game. Though It's chances on the VC are pretty low, due to Nintendo only putting up SEGA Genesis Titles... I dunno about you, but i smell a petition coming up, even though it won't work.

Charbok
12-11-2007, 08:54 PM
There's no chance of that.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a VC release, but I think Nintendo has the rights to it right now.

aztec005
12-11-2007, 09:38 PM
There's no chance of that.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a VC release, but I think Nintendo has the rights to it right now.
nope not ture, i just got info that theres gonna be a japan only release on the original game and it will have the saturn version and a remake versin in the game. so i dout that the is exclusive to any console, we just have to let the fans be aware of this, i relly want there to be a xbla version of the classic, and since the wii is able to play n64 games there should be no problem with it playing saturn games

Charbok
12-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Why do you say "xbla"?

aztec005
12-12-2007, 03:33 AM
Why do you say "xbla"?
..... ok its short for xbox live arcade if you didnt know, well anyway back to topic it would be cool to visit peoples alife garden if the game were on the xbla and do a multiplayer on xbox live

Black Sabbath
12-12-2007, 10:41 AM
I don't think he meant the literal reason for using such an abbreviation.

Anyway, I seriously doubt Microsoft will have rights to which Nintendo has the very sequel to.

By the way, you may want to share your info.