PDA

View Full Version : Nick dot com high score bot!

PwNingpichu
12-13-2007, 01:37 AM
Here is a program that I made for getting an extremely high score for this game at www.nick.com with no effort whatsoever. It will play a game over and over again getting the highest score possible every time. The high scores are based on your accumulative score over time, so ther is no limit as to how high you could get your score with this. Here is the download link. www.rapidshare.com/files/76402129/nick.com.zip Here's a screenie I took of it.

http://www.imagebong.com/photos/nick.comgame.jpg

Here's the instructions from the readme

This is a bot that I designed for playing a game at www.nick.com

To run

1. Open Nick.com Bot.exe

2. Press OK

3. Press Go to game

4. Go through the steps until you get to the screen with all of the tents

5. click Start

6. Hold you mouse in the top left corner of the game

7. Once it says the bot is starting, click anywhere in the game so that when it sends spacebar
it doesn't scroll down really far.

8. Sit back and relax.

To quit out of the bot, press ESC and then F1

What this does:

It uses the mouse location to find the other coordinates.
It clicks in the two spots needed.
It constantly presses spacebar

Use this to get exrtemely high scores. Leave it running for about a week and you should be able to beat the top
score

Dancing Mad
12-13-2007, 02:32 AM
No offense but would this take away the fun of the game?

PwNingpichu
12-13-2007, 07:31 PM
not if you want to play the game for 1 month to get a high score:rolleyes:

Shadow Eevee
12-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Yuck. Downloading = Failing.
Unless it's virus protection, but whatever.

PwNingpichu
12-13-2007, 10:06 PM
:tongue:lol also i wish every time somone downloaded they would tell me then i could see how many ppl downloaded it

Azumao
12-13-2007, 11:24 PM
I have a Facebook, but it's way too personal for me to want to share it with people I don't know in real life. :/

It's definitely cooler than Myspace, though, with all of the different applications. I love the quizzes and sending funny gifts to my friends. Pirates vs Ninjas is pretty cool, too.

PwNingpichu
12-13-2007, 11:51 PM
awesome thats also pretty cool that a moderator posted here without closing the thread

InvertrevnI
12-14-2007, 02:31 AM
I have a Facebook, but it's way too personal for me to want to share it with people I don't know in real life. :/

It's definitely cooler than Myspace, though, with all of the different applications. I love the quizzes and sending funny gifts to my friends. Pirates vs Ninjas is pretty cool, too.
I believe you have posted in the wrong thread. Perhaps this (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71886=) is what you meant to post in.

That's a pretty cool bot there. I'd like to see you make something else like that.

Shadow Eevee
12-14-2007, 10:54 PM
awesome thats also pretty cool that a moderator posted here without closing the thread

She can only do it in the art boards.

And that is spam, it's irrelavent to the conversation.

PwNingpichu
12-15-2007, 03:18 PM

did u read it he is talking about all the applications that is there not just spam and anywas can only post here:crackup:

Shadow Eevee
12-15-2007, 08:44 PM
1) Azumao is a she.
2) I don't understand what you said; use better grammer next time.

PwNingpichu
12-22-2007, 07:03 PM
1) Azumao is a she.
2) I don't understand what you said; use better grammer next time.

why do you like dissing people probably u just want posts