PDA

View Full Version : A Cool Stall Team! With A Twist.

RonRaygunX3
12-14-2007, 02:24 AM
I got all the help I need with this team, edited out so people won't know my team.

Dancing Mad
12-14-2007, 06:05 AM
Every stall team needs Toxic Spikes. Use a Fortress with Toxic Spikes! The damage just keeps adding up.

Ultima Boss
12-14-2007, 06:47 AM
Actually, Stealth Rock is more effective overall than Poison Spikes. Though Poison Spikes has a Toxic effect, I would rather place one layer of Stealth Rock than having to waste additional turns for the Toxic effect to apply. Besides, Stealth Rock alone kills without a Rapid Spinner and/or those who are frail to Rock damage. Not to mention Leech Seed can prove troublesome in addition.

Dancing Mad
12-14-2007, 06:58 AM
Yeah but most teams have a spinner if they are stealth rock weak. Also I am pretty sure I read that when you get two layers of toxic spikes down you cant spin them, but I will have to check that. I also think one extra turn of set up is worth doing damage to your opponent Pokemon every turn with toxic.

RonRaygunX3
12-14-2007, 03:54 PM
Yeah but most teams have a spinner if they are stealth rock weak. Also I am pretty sure I read that when you get two layers of toxic spikes down you cant spin them, but I will have to check that. I also think one extra turn of set up is worth doing damage to your opponent Pokemon every turn with toxic.

Nah, you can spin away two layers of toxic spikes. Plus I really don't have to worry about spinners that much since I have Dusknoir.

I might consider putting a Toxic Spiker in once I actually give the team a test run to see how well my two Toxic inducers do.

Dancing Mad
12-15-2007, 04:59 AM
I got all the help I need with this team, edited out so people won't know my team.

I wrote it down. HAHA! Jk. Yeah it was a rumor going around some where that they couldn't be spinned. I figured it out now no worries.

Ultima Boss
12-15-2007, 06:15 AM
Then I will have to do the favor by not letting this get abused. If you plan on using this thread to modify the same team the let me know.