PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the......

DoomDesire
03-20-2004, 09:02 PM
Did anyone see the Horrible new pokemon Colesium commercial? It sucked so bad. People were marching on a street and sat at like a park swaying their arms saying gotta save em' all. This is so corny. The first commercial was cool but this is so bad its not even funny. If i didn't pre-order it and i didnt know that much about it and i saw that commercial I would definetly not get Colesium!

Agent Orange
03-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Yeah I did. It really does kinda suck. :lol:

GreenF!reR@ge
03-20-2004, 09:25 PM
It gives pokemon a BAD name :naughty:

Samus Aran
03-20-2004, 10:43 PM
I was laughing soo hard,
i was saying, Nintendo, i like your games...
but your commercials are getting REALLY bad....

masaki
03-21-2004, 08:02 PM
The stupidest thing I've ever seen... :eek:

Tamer Marco
03-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Hey I thought it was kinda catchy. :lol: j/k

The commercial does suck though nintendo should of did something cool like a battle and special effects that look real.

Neo Emolga
03-21-2004, 08:11 PM
I haven't seen it yet, but Nintendo is notorious for having awful commercials. I don't even know how their agents manage to get some of these such crappy ideas past the cilents. Their marketing department has really got to find some new agents. This is getting seriously bad.

Jirachi
03-21-2004, 09:08 PM
Why couldn't they show a shadow Pokemon and Wes(The guy you play as in Coloseum)battleing it.

Jack of Clovers
03-21-2004, 11:46 PM
yea, i found that commercial odd. firstly, it's based on a 70's like attitude protesting the war in Vietnam and how many kids (your average Pokemon fan age) are going to know that? to me, i find it hilarious but for others it seems diffucult to understand.

~Jack~

Samus Aran
03-21-2004, 11:54 PM
but it was sooooooooo funny!

DoomDesire
03-22-2004, 12:38 AM
Im glad everyone hated it. It's funny in a way but it's pathetic.

Ironshell Blastoise
03-22-2004, 07:49 PM
Their best commercial is still the retard dressed like Link outside the video game store. Good times.

Samus Aran
03-22-2004, 09:00 PM
yah
i like that
i guess nintendo should start listening more to fans

i had a great idea once but they said i needed to talk to the "Got Milk?" poeples....

Jirachi
03-23-2004, 03:51 AM
Their best commercial is still the retard dressed like Link outside the video game store. Good times.That made me laugh like crazy.

Samus Aran
03-24-2004, 12:02 AM
smae here

Agent Orange
03-26-2004, 07:30 PM
Yeah that link one was awesome.

"Nice tights."

sdp
03-27-2004, 06:37 PM
It's great, i love it.

Mew
03-27-2004, 10:58 PM
Yeah! That was soooo funny! The pokemon one did suck though...

Matthew
04-13-2004, 10:42 PM
yah
i like that
i guess nintendo should start listening more to fans

i had a great idea once but they said i needed to talk to the "Got Milk?" poeples....
That is the name of my Miltank! ^^;; lol, 'Got Milk?' That is lol. Yeah... that is the corniesst commercial of them all... it should have some realistic pokemon battling and Wes 'snagging' it back from Cipher.

AshMistyMayfan
04-19-2004, 05:26 AM
The only thing missing was George W Bush declaring war on the people for kidnapping Pokemon and the Air Force thundering in the sky for a mission to get the Pokemon back. Boy, those people must've been paid peanuts to look like fools on TV to march the mighty street demanding Pokemon that they never had to be returned to them!

I'm not surprised Nintendo was cheap on their commericals, it's taken them like over 5 years to finally give us a fans the opp. to get more Pokemon from Colosseum to RS, though you got to breed the Pokemon to get their offspring.

Jirachi
04-24-2004, 11:54 PM
I saw the Canada one.It isn't bad.

Ierdar
04-25-2004, 12:23 AM
It gives pokemon a BAD name :naughty:

Pokemon already as a bad name because of the anime. =P

And yeah, it did suck XD But i as laughing at it. =P

Wind Adept Liam
04-25-2004, 01:46 AM
Did anyone see the Horrible new pokemon Colesium commercial? It sucked so bad. People were marching on a street and sat at like a park swaying their arms saying gotta save em' all. This is so corny. The first commercial was cool but this is so bad its not even funny. If i didn't pre-order it and i didnt know that much about it and i saw that commercial I would definetly not get Colesium!

Curse this topic thanks to you that suckable song is in my head.

We will save the bleh bleh bleh,
got a blah them,
sucky sucky suckeronies

That game is good! But most people won't want to buy it now...

Ierdar
04-25-2004, 02:30 AM
I dont think its such a great game. =\ But its opinionated.

and XD @ AshMistyMayfan's post.

LuigiWithCheese
06-03-2004, 02:30 PM
:rolleyes: Oh, come on! The commercial wasn't THAT bad! I kinda liked it

Steven
06-03-2004, 08:58 PM
If only the magical talking sealeo was here...

Yeah, the commercial was kinda embarassing, my little brother was saying, look mom! That the game we pre ordered! and then it showed that new one I never saw and my mom was just like, great my kids are weirdos... :rolleyes:

GroundParasect
06-17-2004, 02:21 AM
I hated that commercial but at least it isn't link thosenew "who are you" commercials were that guy thinks hes four links

Mechaflame
06-17-2004, 05:07 AM
Yeah, I hate that commercial! That commercial is very weird! :susp:

Steven
06-23-2004, 09:29 AM
I think they just made a new one, pretty much the same place but he's like standing on the table and saying all that stuff and then the ladys like, "Who are you?" and he grins... oh my gosh... SHUT UP!!!

Dark_Umbreon
07-02-2004, 12:04 AM
is that the U.S. Pokemon Colloseum commercial? our UK commercial for it isnt bad. it has lads going into a roman type colloseum with a voice over guy sayin something like "are you ready for the colloseum?" and then a giant Groudon type shadow came over 'em and then it shows clips from colloseum. theres another shorter version but nothing as bad as you make your commercial sound :neutral:

Jessu
07-02-2004, 04:25 PM
:rolleyes: Oh, come on! The commercial wasn't THAT bad! I kinda liked it
Don't revive threads more than a month old! :rolleyes:

AbXtreme
08-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Well u know Nintendo, They Rule Making Brilliant Games But Suck at Advertising them. Like The Zelda One

'Will u save the girl? or be like one'

...................................What the hell is that!

Hamtareon
08-17-2004, 04:38 PM
The best Nintendo commercial ever made has got to be the one where Mario, Yoshi, Pika and I think DK were all skipping and then one trips. Then they all beat the crap outta each other. Good times! XD

Lord Celebi
08-17-2004, 08:39 PM
This thread has been revived twice, LWC and ABX, DO NOT REVIVE Threads! That is bad. It makes topics get closed instead of dieing gracefully.

Matthew
08-19-2004, 07:24 AM
The best Nintendo commercial ever made has got to be the one where Mario, Yoshi, Pika and I think DK were all skipping and then one trips. Then they all beat the crap outta each other. Good times! XD

Might as well post if it has been revived...

Yup! That is classic XD... It was for SSB... right?

Hamtareon
08-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Yeppers, it was for SSB. Back then, they had quality commercials! XD

Agent Orange
08-19-2004, 03:10 PM
That was the best Commercial they ever made.

Matthew
08-19-2004, 10:02 PM
Heh... I can't remember if they've showed commercials or not for FRLG... Anything is better than the one for colosseum... save the mon... gotta snag em all... @_@ :DIES:

Hamtareon
08-19-2004, 10:10 PM
Yeah, FR/LG's commercials were movie-like (there was a guy with a deep voice saying stuff). The guy was saying three lines from Team Rocket's little speech they always say, then he talked about the game. Pretty simple.

Matthew
08-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Oh yeah... that's right XD... IT wasn't that bad... I like simple. No protests are 60's hippy movements XD...

Steven
08-20-2004, 10:13 AM
This thread has been revived twice, LWC and ABX, DO NOT REVIVE Threads! That is bad. It makes topics get closed instead of dieing gracefully.
I never really understood that rule. I mean if people want to talk about something, why not talk in an older thread instead of making a new one? How does dying or getting locked matter anyway? it's actually contributing to the thread while otherwise it's just gone... w/e...

Yeah I really don't like the new Pokemon comercial... I think it sucked... it had like some lines that didn'tmake sense and showed the game. whippe. I mean the show and the game... are different to say the least... they should have done something like:

Show the old one fading to the new one... like it shows ash riding his bike through the old world, and then it slowly fades to the new one with more color and better scenery, that'd be way cool I think.

Matthew
08-20-2004, 10:21 AM
I never really understood that rule. I mean if people want to talk about something, why not talk in an older thread instead of making a new one? How does dying or getting locked matter anyway? it's actually contributing to the thread while otherwise it's just gone... w/e...

Yeah I really don't like the new Pokemon comercial... I think it sucked... it had like some lines that didn'tmake sense and showed the game. whippe. I mean the show and the game... are different to say the least... they should have done something like:

Show the old one fading to the new one... like it shows ash riding his bike through the old world, and then it slowly fades to the new one with more color and better scenery, that'd be way cool I think.

Actually that would be pretty cool ^^... I made a banner for MattnVulpix with the Kanto RBY fading into the Kanto FRLG :sweat:

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-05-2004, 11:08 PM
It was the 70's all over again It stunk so bad my pet skunk died. :dazed: :tongue: :frown:

Orion
10-29-2004, 11:15 PM
I saw that commercial in magazines, but not in TV. Man, was it crappy. Other commercials have been so-so, but this Colosseum Commercial was awful.

But there's something worse. Ever seen the Ruby/Sapphire commercial? It featured people with awful hairstyles in an attempt to look like the new Pokémon. Ugh, I have it recorded, it was pathetic. They also acted like Pokémon! :eh: Like the guy resembling Mudkip. He spitted water... and the people were ugly to say the least. Some looked OK, though. The one that paired with Groudon cracked me up.

Oh well. The Colosseum one is bad, but the RS one was disgusting...

Barret
10-30-2004, 01:05 AM
Please people, do not revive threads! :naughty:

PokemonTrainerConan
11-03-2004, 10:13 PM
Heh... I can't remember if they've showed commercials or not for FRLG... Anything is better than the one for colosseum... save the mon... gotta snag em all... @_@ :DIES:
I think it was revived not to long ago but they made a commercial for it.
A kid is walking as different ppl start saying lines from team rocket and the kid meets up with someone else and battles.