PDA

View Full Version : pikapu?

gympower
12-14-2007, 04:26 PM
my 2th story....

ahh the sunlight is strong the flowers are growing and pokemon are playing.....
the pokemon are saying things......but humans cannot understand it
pokemon are shrieking in pain....it doesnt interest humans....
but we pokemon shall rule the world! today!
yes master gengar....we obay you....no other pokemon we will obay....
we do everything you say.....even if it costs our lifes....
kekekeke i thought so! i rule the pokemon kekekekke no other will!
pokemon are brave....but i dont like them! this is guild mean power!
it cant be determint! *sorry if i write it wrong* huh what did you say?!
pokemon are free things without an master! you can trow me in jail or even
take my life but i will fight for whats good! i am free! i will fight!
ah an goodypants pikachu is here right? kekekekeke take him and trow him out of the window! it doesnt matters! im free! and later i will be in theelectric place shooting thunderbolts at you! kekekeke your so determint....it doesnt help anything now tr0w him!
*falling down* huh whats that yellow thing out of the sky? waah! dush! aww....huh an pikachu? an flying pikachu?.......pika pi.....hmmm togepi...will you use metronome until you use the move fly? togepii! 56x......yes fly! whoosh! ....wow an tower! pikapi!!!! huh the pikachu is doing strange...hey! an paralyzed spot on the wall! pikachu!! now togepi! go to the wall! huh? an gastley? gastley! pikachu? now use thunderbolt? pika! zhzhzshzhz gast.....ly.....lets go! an tunnel....hey an haunter! togepi ancient power! hau...nter.......

part 2 will come later okay? im a bit tired...

Elrond
12-14-2007, 04:52 PM
This story also does not meet the requirements for a successful story. You really, really, really, really, really need to read the <<How to Write Stories>> thread. In it's entirety!

Then, choose a Pokemon from either the Easiest or Simple category (you'll know what that means once you've read the thread), and come up with a creative plot. Then, you can write a story for it. And, don't let your age become a handicap for you. Anyone of any age can write a successful story, and you can only get better. :)

gympower
12-14-2007, 08:37 PM
but....thank you alot for your support...but i think i cant do it...

Oxygen
12-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Don't worry. No everyone can write stories. I'm still a story n00b.