PDA

View Full Version : pokemon love story+ gengar the most worse leader, part 1

gympower
12-14-2007, 07:40 PM
one day the gengar that did flee from the battle....the ordinary gengar.........he is gonna strike back...an riolu said he was on his knee's listening to the ground's voices......huh? whats that? riolu feels an heavy earthquake coming this way....its the most worse....i gotta warn everyone or the poke world will be death and lonely....that is never gonna happen! i am gonna stop it! no matter what! even if it could cost my life! the riolu wasnt making jokes...everyone! everyone may i have your attention pleasE? but no one listened....

kekekeke! today is the day when i strike back! kekekeke with my army of ghosts! kkekekeke everyone! go to the mysterious stone of darkness! to re-load your powers! we gotta have full power today! the battle will be the most worse one! fierce fights! kekekeke

riolu hang up posters more then hundred! but no one saw it....but then....he saw an little togepi surrounded by people...he's going to the togepi and tell the situation and ask her to help him then the people listened....the people where flying with there flying type pokemon.... high in the sky...

kekeke! all have your powers re-loaded?! yes master! RAWR!!!!! now train yourself then go back to re-load yourself! the ghosts trained harder then anytime before...there was made an watterfall by the swet! and...gengar killed every pokemon that not obeys him in an oil pool....the most worse leader ever....nobody likes him.... its like stan but 100x worse it cant stand an pauze of 2 seconds! everyday he trains his army

thank you for your help....no problem! it was easy......you look cute togepi....thank you...you look cool...thnx....uhhmmmwanna go to the cinema tommorow the day after the earthquake? oh!.....sure......that would be great....