PDA

View Full Version : Best nfl team of all time?

pikachufan25
12-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Who do you guys think is the best team of all time, I say this years pats?

TheEvilDookie
12-15-2007, 03:11 PM
heck no not the pats. they cheated in week 1. they should be 12-1 right now

Bryce
12-15-2007, 03:35 PM
Of all time? That would without a doubt be the Green Bay Packers....
they've won so many Super Bowls (including the 1st & 2nd), they are the only team in the NFL that is owned by the city of Lambeau <yes, i spelled it wrong... & they have the best quarterback of all time: Brett Farve..

so, hands down: Packers..

The Patriots, however, are nothing more than despicable cheaters...

Llama Commando
12-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Of all time? That would without a doubt be the Green Bay Packers....
they've won so many Super Bowls (including the 1st & 2nd), they are the only team in the NFL that is owned by the city of Lambeau <yes, i spelled it wrong... & they have the best quarterback of all time: Brett Farve..

so, hands down: Packers..

The Patriots, however, are nothing more than despicable cheaters...
Actually, they've only won 3 Super Bowls. The 49ers, Cowboys, and Steelers have all won 5, and should be treated as some of the best. The Patriots should also be mentioned though. I actually hate the Pats, but must admit that they have a dynasty on their hands right now. Also, Spygate didn't even help them a whole lot, and they would have still demolished the Jets in that game anyway. :tongue:

~Commando~

MagmarMan
12-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Honestly, best team ever? I think that the 15-1 Bears (1985) would be able to beat them. They had the, without a question, best defense in the modern era (good enough to stop the Pats offense). They would be able to get only a few points on offense, but that would be all that it would take with their defense.

I'm not saying that the '85 Bears are the best team ever, I'm just saying that they would be able to beat the Pats.

That's my quote (From the NFL Chat thread) that says why I don't think it's the Pats.

As for the real best team... I'm not sure. There were so many good dynasties from the Cowboys, Steelers, 49ers, etc. I don't think I could just pick one.

Blaziken 0wnige
12-15-2007, 08:28 PM
i reckon red sox could demolish them all

TheEvilDookie
12-15-2007, 08:31 PM
i reckon red sox could demolish them all
Wtf? Red Sox is baseball. We're talking Football here.

Blaziken 0wnige
12-15-2007, 08:41 PM
hmmm yeah your right umm i think lakers will probibaly win this years superball

TheEvilDookie
12-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Your spam is not needed. Stop posting in here unless it has any relevancy to Football.

Llama Commando
12-15-2007, 09:43 PM
TheEvilDookie is right, spam isn't appreciated. Seriously, it's not even funny, just makes you look n00bish.

~Commando~

Jack of Clovers
12-17-2007, 04:28 AM
We already have an NFL Chat (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57812) thread.

Blaziken Ownige- cut out the offtopic spam.

~Jack~