PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: Ressurection of the Digi-Eggs (DS)

Phantasm.Angel
12-15-2007, 06:25 PM
Digimon: Resurrection of the Digi-Eggs
http://a658.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/34/l_5d513bce802822078a1afdea38243d11.jpg
Plot
A new Digimon Emperor has appeared and is enslaving peaceful Digimon by using devices similar to the Dark Rings used by the old Digimon Emperor, Ken Ichijouji, used, except these ones are much more durable. He has also prevented all Digimon from Digivolving by using his Dark Digivice. Luckily, a group of eight junior high kids from all around the world have been chosen as the new Digidestined. They each received a D-3 and a D-Terminal from the school computer.

However, the Digimon Emperor has several accomplices, the Digimon Generals who also have partner Digimon as well as the Digidestined and the Digimon Emperor himself. It is the Digidestined job to save the Digital World by destroying the Control Spires used to enslave the helpless Digimon. They must also either bring the Digimon Emperor and the Generals back to the Real World, or destroy him.

Luckily and unfortunately, the Digidestined, the Digimon Emperor, and the Digimon Generals each have found that they can Armor Digivolve. This allows them to bypass the Dark Digivice's evil power. They can only do this by using the Dig-Eggs that they obtained shortly after arriving in the Digital World. However, little does anyone know that this conflict is being manipulated by a far more evil and powerful force than the Digimon Emperor...

Rules

No Spamming
No Flaming (Some in charecter insults may be okay.)
No Bunnying
No God-Modding
Use good grammar and spelling and post at least a paragraph.
You get one Digimon Partner
There can be multiples of the same Digimon
There will be a two week sign-up period. From those who signed-up, I will choose the people I think are best for the RP
All of Gatomon and BlackGatomon’s Armor Digivolutions will have to be done by their Rookie forms.
There will be no Chosen Digimon digivolving without Armor Digivolving.
Have fun!

Members
Digidestined
Courage: Kentucky_fried_Torchic
Friendship: DarkSalamence
Love: Dawn34
Knowledge: Moonlight
Sincerity:
Reliability: Saraibre
Hope: Eeveeking929
Light: Dottio176

Digimon Generals
#1 (North):
#2 (South): -Alone-
#3 (East):
#4 (West): Saraibre (Unless someone else who hasn't signed-up wants it)
The Digimon Emperor: Eeveeking929 (Unless someone else who hasn't signed-up wants it)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First oreder of buissness. Where's everyone's Digi-Egg going to be located? Mines in a tropical jungle.

-Alone-
12-15-2007, 06:40 PM
My Digi-Egg will be located in a desert tower which is guarded by a very old and wise DarkTyrannomon and it's young offspring, Black Agumon

Phantasm.Angel
12-15-2007, 06:40 PM
My Digi-Egg will be located in a desert tower which is guarded by a very old and wise DarkTyrannomon and it's young offspring, Black Agumon

oh, that is cool

Saraibre Ryu
12-15-2007, 07:14 PM
Eh, I'll post sometime soon, don't really have time to do it now, but my digi egg will be found in a gem cavern that is currently under mining by some Digimon yet to be decided.

Lord Fedora
12-15-2007, 11:09 PM
I'm sticking mine in a temple somehwere in a forest, similar to where the Digi-Eggs of Love and Knowledge were held in Adventure 02. The difference: this temple's made of onyx, meaning it'll be black.

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot, that's for both Hope and Darkness. They'll be in separate parts of the temple and Nate and Ann will visit separately.

Phantasm.Angel
12-15-2007, 11:26 PM
I'm sticking mine in a temple somehwere in a forest, similar to where the Digi-Eggs of Love and Knowledge were held in Adventure 02. The difference: this temple's made of onyx, meaning it'll be black.

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot, that's for both Hope and Darkness. They'll be in separate parts of the temple and Nate and Ann will visit separately.

It'd be funny if they ran into eachother

Lord Fedora
12-15-2007, 11:38 PM
It'd be funny if they ran into eachother
Yep. Too bad it won't happen and no one will meet the Emperor for a long time. Oh, and I figured out how she can fight and remain in her castle at the same time. Residual data from Etemon's Dark Network anyone?

Phantasm.Angel
12-16-2007, 12:25 AM
Yep. Too bad it won't happen and no one will meet the Emperor for a long time. Oh, and I figured out how she can fight and remain in her castle at the same time. Residual data from Etemon's Dark Network anyone?

Ah, too clever. And then you throw in the mind-slaves.

Lord Fedora
12-16-2007, 02:08 AM
Ah, too clever. And then you throw in the mind-slaves.
Yep. Gotta love being evil.
Ann: Damn straight.
Be quiet Ann, no one asked for your input.
Ann: Well, you're getting it anyway, and considering how I'm the Digimon Emperor and ruler of an entire plane of existence, I don't see how you can possibly hope to stop my input.
... *shoves sock in Ann's mouth* Do you see now?

Phantasm.Angel
12-16-2007, 02:17 AM
Yep. Gotta love being evil.
Ann: Damn straight.
Be quiet Ann, no one asked for your input.
Ann: Well, you're getting it anyway, and considering how I'm the Digimon Emperor and ruler of an entire plane of existence, I don't see how you can possibly hope to stop my input.
... *shoves sock in Ann's mouth* Do you see now?

The many uses of socks. Good work.

Lord Fedora
12-16-2007, 04:06 AM
The many uses of socks. Good work.
Thank you. *bows*
Ann: *removes sock from mouth* Damn you! I'm going to sick Yasunemon on Nate just for that!
I wouldn't do that considering what I have in store for you two.
Ann: What signifigance does that have?
Well, if Nate dies, then you never get to find out what it is, and considering how every character I make is an extension of my own personality, I know just from my own telling you that that you really really want to know what it is.
Ann:...fine, then I'll just have her assault D instead.
Works for me. Oh, and by the way *pushes onto chair, ties up, and puts different, much smellier pair of socks in mouth*

Phantasm.Angel
01-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Okay people, I've got a question. Is this taking place in America? Or Japan?

Saraibre Ryu
01-08-2008, 11:56 PM
I'd think America, but I thought you might have that already established since this is your RP. but, I'll leave you alone, people make mistakes.

Anyway, I think America, since my character is actually from America, and I think others may be as well, but I'm not all too sure. Just a reason why it might be America.

Phantasm.Angel
01-09-2008, 12:04 AM
Most people have stated it to be America, but in Eeveking929's Sign-Up for Anna, he mentioned that she looked out of place since she was American.

Saraibre Ryu
01-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Thats is true...man this is more complicated than I thought it would be. We could just put in an invisible fact that we're in some private school or all transfer students since we already know each other somewhat.

I don't know, I'm throwing stuff out there.

Phantasm.Angel
01-09-2008, 12:15 AM
I think I'll make it America for the sake of simplicity.

Saraibre Ryu
01-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Simplicity is good. Now, if we need more villans, I could be one. Wait, I already am one. Okay, I could triple up if need be, but I was wondering if it could just be a Digimon character. That is if I'm allowed of course.

Phantasm.Angel
01-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Simplicity is good. Now, if we need more villans, I could be one. Wait, I already am one. Okay, I could triple up if need be, but I was wondering if it could just be a Digimon character. That is if I'm allowed of course.

What kind of Digimon character? An ally, enemy, or weak comedy relief villan? You could maybe be an evil Digimon who fights against the Digimon Emperor for the control of the powers of darkness.

Saraibre Ryu
01-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Hmm. an evil Digimon who fights for control of darkness eh? *Thinks to herself and alternate personalities for a few moments.* I like it. I'll be this neutral Digimon who has a few followers that kind of rebel against both parties.

Is that alright?

Phantasm.Angel
01-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Hmm. an evil Digimon who fights for control of darkness eh? *Thinks to herself and alternate personalities for a few moments.* I like it. I'll be this neutral Digimon who has a few followers that kind of rebel against both parties.

Is that alright?
Interesting, one question. Why?

Saraibre Ryu
01-09-2008, 12:49 AM
I have absolutely no idea, but I think that it would be interesting to have a person who is kind of unstable in terms of which side to align with, and I don't think many Digimon would favor the Emperor and his tactics of dictatorship. Anyway, besides the fact I have tons of custom Digimon I'd like to try out, the one I have in mind is just perfect for the job. Kind of dark, but unpredictable. I think it would add a very interesting mini-twist to have someone messing it up for either the good or bad side. One day he's hired by the Emperor for a job, the next he's being chased by him in the next region.

Phantasm.Angel
01-09-2008, 12:54 AM
I have absolutely no idea, but I think that it would be interesting to have a person who is kind of unstable in terms of which side to align with, and I don't think many Digimon would favor the Emperor and his tactics of dictatorship. Anyway, besides the fact I have tons of custom Digimon I'd like to try out, the one I have in mind is just perfect for the job. Kind of dark, but unpredictable. I think it would add a very interesting mini-twist to have someone messing it up for either the good or bad side. One day he's hired by the Emperor for a job, the next he's being chased by him in the next region.

I see. Nice work.

Saraibre Ryu
01-09-2008, 12:58 AM
I'm assuming I can use him then? Cool, I'll make a second in command Digimon as well and choose a few Digimon that follow that group, which i'm going to call...something...I'm not quite sure yet, but I'll let you know when I do. It'll probably be in my SU, if not here.

Phantasm.Angel
01-09-2008, 12:59 AM
I'm assuming I can use him then? Cool, I'll make a second in command Digimon as well and choose a few Digimon that follow that group, which i'm going to call...something...I'm not quite sure yet, but I'll let you know when I do. It'll probably be in my SU, if not here.

Good. I look forward to seeing it.

Saraibre Ryu
01-09-2008, 02:26 AM
Okay, now I wasn't sure about the whole armor digivoling thing, but I made an egg anyway, because I thought what would be the reason of the Emperor hiring him if he couldn't digivolve? Well, he might anyway, but, I thought this sounded interesting.

He'd occasionally use it, and isn't able to unlock its true form yet. I explained most of it in the 'Appearance' part.

Name: The Digi-Egg of Balance
Appearance: It is in the form of a totally sperical egg that can break apart into two other eggs with lesser power; the Egg of Penumbra and the Egg of Umbra, being the lighter part of the shadow, and the darker part of the shadow. This is fashioned to look like the yin-yang symbol, and combined its normal level of power is achieved. Depending on which part is used by the holder, depends on part of the personality of the digimon, and what his armored form is. this means that there are two forms, but of lesser power than a normal armored form, until the true sense of balance can be obtained within the user, unlocking the eggs true form.

So, can I use this?

Phantasm.Angel
01-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Okay, now I wasn't sure about the whole armor digivoling thing, but I made an egg anyway, because I thought what would be the reason of the Emperor hiring him if he couldn't digivolve? Well, he might anyway, but, I thought this sounded interesting.

He'd occasionally use it, and isn't able to unlock its true form yet. I explained most of it in the 'Appearance' part.

So, can I use this?

Sounds good. Nice Work.

Saraibre Ryu
01-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Yay! Now all that needs to be done is a Personality, History, revision of moves and pictures. I'm sure it'll be done by tonight, as I'm not grounded from the computer for once.

Lord Fedora
01-13-2008, 01:46 AM
Just lease don't cross Digitamas with Digimentals. When I say Digi-Egg I refer to the mystical device used to armor digivolve. When I say Digitama, I'm referring to the eggs that hatch.

OOC: I know the difference between Digitama and Digimental. I put them together because for some reason Fox Kids decided that both should be called "Digi-Egg" even the a Digimental is in no way an Egg. I am fully aware that they are not the same thing. (moved it here because I really didn't feel like posting, nor did I want to spam)

Phantasm.Angel
01-13-2008, 01:48 AM
OOC: I know the difference between Digitama and Digimental. I put them together because for some reason Fox Kids decided that both should be called "Digi-Egg" even the a Digimental is in no way an Egg. I am fully aware that they are not the same thing. (moved it here because I really didn't feel like posting, nor did I want to spam)

okay good. I hate it when people use Digi-Egg twice in the same sentance and mean two different things.