porygon-z lv 100: tri attack,draco meteor, zap cannon, ancient power

togekiss lv 100: sky attack, night slash, aeroblast, dark void

ho-oh lv 100: overheat, sacred fire, flamethrower, doom desire

garchomp lv 100: volt tackle, bone rush, roar of time, dragon rush

kabutops lv 100: crush grip, vacuum wave, rock wrecker, leaf blade

lucario lv 100: fire fang, close combat, dragon pulse, lava plume

TheEvilDookie
12-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Please tell the EVs and nature for a good review, and if needed, held items as well.

As for the moves, some of them can't even learn the moves you just said they had without hacking... Come on, a Porygon-Z with Draco Meteor? Only dragons can learn that.

Llama Commando
12-16-2007, 12:57 AM
Please tell the EVs and nature for a good review, and if needed, held items as well.

As for the moves, some of them can't even learn the moves you just said they had without hacking... Come on, a Porygon-Z with Draco Meteor? Only dragons can learn that. He's right, you gave almost no information and some of those moves are impossible. If you want help edit your post with correct/good info.

~Commando~

Seawolf
12-16-2007, 01:55 AM
Due to people not reading the rules every so often, I will have to announce that this board will no longer host fourth generation teams and individual movesets until further notice. You can now post your inquiries of the fourth generation here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76). I will give you all a week to take heed of this. After this, justice will carry on as scheduled.

Diamond and Pearl stuff isn't allowed here, also.

Obexpe
12-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Wow...

Tory vs Meaty II
12-18-2007, 01:43 AM
What kind of team is this? A kill myself team? LOl, just kidding. This team seems really unstable. And Action Replay/Gameshark DS moveset teams are not quite cool. Next time, try natures, hold-items, and sometimes EVs.

Ultima Boss
12-18-2007, 07:19 AM
Diamond and Pearl stuff isn't allowed here, also.
I made a change to this, now allowing D/P Competitive teams; yes, I said Competitive, not in-game or Wi-Fi.

However, due to the lack of effort made when the author posted this and this going absolutely nowhere, I am going to do every one a favor and close this to prevent further SPAM.

If you think this is unjustified then talk to me or another Moderator.