PDA

View Full Version : The Tales of Eryol (DC)

The Crimson Rose
12-16-2007, 07:06 PM
This discussion is for people who have joined this rp. Feel free to speak up about the storyline, and how it is progressing!

Lonliness
12-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Well what I like about this rp is that the Humans half special fighting skills and can take on almost any obstical that comes in their way. That was what I showed in my first post in the rp. The Hybrids can have special powers like magic and all that, but I don't have much interest in them. I think this rp might turn out succesful is people keep posting on it.

The Crimson Rose
12-16-2007, 09:08 PM
Well what I like about this rp is that the Humans half special fighting skills and can take on almost any obstical that comes in their way. That was what I showed in my first post in the rp. The Hybrids can have special powers like magic and all that, but I don't have much interest in them. I think this rp might turn out succesful is people keep posting on it.

I agree. It's just plain old boring that either humans get magic and blades, while hybrids get like nothing. So, I split em up. That doesn't mean that a human can't cast magic, or a hybrid can't use a weapon, however.