PDA

View Full Version : The Imperial Knights {Recruiting} You should join our Squadron!

Universe
12-17-2007, 07:13 AM
A introduction:
Well The origion of this name comes from the pwnzer game fire emblem. anyway our purpose was to be strong and recruit more members as our journeys raged on, our passions would not be dowsed. please join for your good and our good. we battled our way through the toughest times to get to were we are and I will not back down, nor my army, we are the ultimate, as for me, I am the lord, and my friends, not my army, are always with me to become the most powerful force to be reckoned with, we may not look so strong, but that does not matter, strong to me is wereyou try and prevail or not, it counts in the record of how well we tried.

The Army
Lord:
Universe
Fc:

Commander:
1 vacancy

Generals:
2 vacancy

Elite member:
5 vacancies

Member:
lots of vacancy

Tryout Form
Name:
Fc:
Why you want to join:
What warrior are you: (Like a type of warrior list is down below)
Any Position you really want?:

Rank info
Lord: The leader, handles war proposal's, organizes them, helps you with your teams, can give pokemon out, will edit thread.
Commander: Basically a co-leader, helps the leader with all his stuff and when the leader isn't here he takes over.
General: Helps the clan and can tryout members (plus above), they are skilled and help me figure things out
Elite member: A strong and loyal battler selected for skills and loyalty to this clan
member: well, just an average member

Warrior Classes:(they position what you think of your strategy)
Paladin: A horse riding warrior who is strong with swords and lances, fast and strong
Mage: Good in special attacks and very concentrated
Myrmidan: a fast and speedy warrior, can outsped nearly anyone
mercenary: Works because he is strong and good defense
knight: a slow warrior but is a good tank
Assasin: Not too powerful but fast and knows how to switch around.
Archer: good at special range attacks and fast moving
wyvern rider: a strong strategist who knows what to do at the right time.

Universe
12-17-2007, 07:13 AM
Reserve 1

Universe
12-17-2007, 07:14 AM
Reserve 2

Universe
12-17-2007, 07:14 AM
Reserve three

Universe
12-17-2007, 07:15 AM
Final reserve, you can post!

korey19
12-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Final reserve, you can post!
Good luck with the clan, although there are not to many people with out clans these days.