PDA

View Full Version : Starting an easy RP

Bumblebee16
12-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Hopefully I placed this in the right place.

Can someone start a RP where beginners can go cause I need help learning how to RP better.

Lord Fedora
12-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Hopefully I placed this in the right place.

Can someone start a RP where beginners can go cause I need help learning how to RP better.
Well, we used to have the Roleplayer's academy, but that's kind of dead. I would advise just finding RPs and getting field practice. Learn by doing, that's my motto.

Saraibre Ryu
12-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Well, if you want to learn how to RP better, go to the Role Players Academy. Or you could get private tutoring from someone. Probably better to go with the Academy, but, those are you're options right there. I might have made one, but I'm in too many RP's as it is already. Anymore and I'm going overboard.

Darn, Khajmer, you beat me to it.

Lord Fedora
12-18-2007, 01:12 AM
Well, if you want to learn how to RP better, go to the Role Players Academy. Or you could get private tutoring from someone. Probably better to go with the Academy, but, those are you're options right there. I might have made one, but I'm in too many RP's as it is already. Anymore and I'm going overboard.

Darn, Khajmer, you beat me to it.
Yep, I'm just that good. In any case, if you do want private tutoring Bumblebee, everyone keeps saying I'm one of the best RPers on this site. I'm not one for actual teaching, as like I said before, I believe that hands on full blown wading through the mud of work is much better than proper learning for this sort of thing, I'd be glad to give you some pointers. Just give me a PM if you're interested. In fact, skince I'd like to see PE2K's RP section returned to it's former glory, I'll extend that offer to anyone who's interested.

Saraibre Ryu
12-18-2007, 01:26 AM
Yep, I'm just that good. In any case, if you do want private tutoring Bumblebee, everyone keeps saying I'm one of the best RPers on this site. I'm not one for actual teaching, as like I said before, I believe that hands on full blown wading through the mud of work is much better than proper learning for this sort of thing, I'd be glad to give you some pointers. Just give me a PM if you're interested. In fact, skince I'd like to see PE2K's RP section returned to it's former glory, I'll extend that offer to anyone who's interested.

Cha, I already beat you to that Khajmer. Anyway, all that you said is true, and I'd like the RP reputation to rise back as well, and it turns out that my theory on what would happen in this section was right, but its going very slowly. At least I think I'm at a decent level of Role Players now a days.

General Bonkers
12-18-2007, 02:20 AM
Same with me, I really don't have much first hand knowledge and cant find a plot that I like. I've tried to think up one but I like Sci-fi and medieval thinks when everyone here either likes Pokemon or tries to sign-up for a Star Wars Role Play but the creators of those always loose track of them...Please help.

And no offense Eeveeking...Rust is much better then you, but you're still up their.

Realityxxx
12-18-2007, 02:28 AM
And no offense Eeveeking...Rust is much better then you, but you're still up their.
Some people think Eeveeking is better than Rust, Genral Bonkers. And i'm one of them.

Saraibre Ryu
12-18-2007, 02:44 AM
Well, lets not fight here, everyone has their own opinion of others, so, lets just agree to disagree.

I think this can get closed, as I think the purpose of the thread has been fufilled, unless someone else brings something up.

Deathspector
12-18-2007, 01:27 PM
In fact, skince I'd like to see PE2K's RP section returned to it's former glory, I'll extend that offer to anyone who's interested.

Former glory? That was a long time ago, mate. But yes, I agree. With a little effort from all of us, the RP section can go a long way. Eeveeking is a good RPer, as are many out there, so there's no real need to argue about that.

Bumblebee, I'd recommend everything that the others have said. Also, if you're willing to put in a little effort, you might want to start one yourself that you can be a part of and others can join. Of course, if you'd rather join some before you start your own, that's good too.

If you're willing to wait a bit longer, Tiana, a couple of the others and I were thinking of starting another RP school of sorts, as the Academy is dead...but that might take some time...

And Saraibre, it's nice to see that you're breaking up a potential fight, but don't try and close the thread until an actual fight has broken up, as other people might have other input to give. Just a little tip :)

Deathspector

Bumblebee16
12-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Former glory? That was a long time ago, mate. But yes, I agree. With a little effort from all of us, the RP section can go a long way. Eeveeking is a good RPer, as are many out there, so there's no real need to argue about that.

Bumblebee, I'd recommend everything that the others have said. Also, if you're willing to put in a little effort, you might want to start one yourself that you can be a part of and others can join. Of course, if you'd rather join some before you start your own, that's good too.

If you're willing to wait a bit longer, Tiana, a couple of the others and I were thinking of starting another RP school of sorts, as the Academy is dead...but that might take some time...

And Saraibre, it's nice to see that you're breaking up a potential fight, but don't try and close the thread until an actual fight has broken up, as other people might have other input to give. Just a little tip :)

Deathspector

Ha awsome. If you do decide to open a school that would be awsome and it would sure help some people too but yeah it takes time...