PDA

View Full Version : A Dream, a Poltergeist, and a Graveyard

Synester
12-18-2007, 04:20 AM
Pokemon:Misdreavous
Characters Needed:20-30K

Kat, I got you! You must wait like everyone else for the story =P
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 16, 2009 12:07 P.M

White snow fell from the sky as children held their mouths open trying to catch the snow. A thin blanket of snow sat on the grass, protecting the plants and such. A loud bell rang signaling 2nd lunch had just begun, while first lunch had just ended.

In a small room underneath a large prestigious West Academy Boarding School, rats crawled along the wet wooden floors, as four students stood in the damp room, standing on water damaged floorboards due to the snow. A few small lights gave off a flickering glow, but there was no telling how long the light bulb would last. Three of the students were male, while only one was female. One of the boys was quite large in weight, but not very tall, while the girl next to him was the complete opposite, skinny, yet quite tall.

While the two in the corner were much different, the third boy seemed wimpy in size, and wore reading glasses, while the boy next to him seemed much calmer, than his friend, but still seemed to have a look of fear in his light blue eyes.

All of the students seemed to wear similar outfits, minus that some of them added their own personal taste to the outfits. The girl had added a small peace sign on the collar of her white button shirt and she had the same sign on her wrinkly skirt, while the large boy’s outfit was kind of tight fitting on him, and you could kind of see his stomach if you looked close enough.

“Come one Jay, you can do this!” The large kid yelled at the wimpy looking one touching the top of his spiky brown hair

“No! You know I have a fear of gravesites,” He responded, pushing his reading glasses up with his index finger.

“Well, all you have to do is leave an X on any gravestone in the front row, and you’ll be part of the cool crowd,” The girl replied to Jay, biting onto her clean, long finger nails.

“Jay, don’t do anything you don’t want to do, also, Nate and Katherine, stop pressuring him” He shouted looking at Jay.

“No Mike, I’m so tired of getting my lunch money stolen, so I’m doing this and becoming part of the in crowd, in fact, I’ll do it tonight, and Mike, you’re coming with me!” Jay yelled to his friend, anyone who looked at his face could see he was about to cry. Nate and Katherine turned to each other with a smile on their faces.

“Alright Jay, if I get killed, hurt, or in trouble, I’m putting it on your head,” Mike jokingly replied.

“Good, and to tell that we know it was you, write down my favorite holiday with this lip gloss on the back of the grave stone, you little stalker,” She said tossing the cherry lip gloss to Jay. He quickly stumbled to catch it, so that it wouldn’t break on the old floorboards.

“You know her favorite holiday?” Mike asked flicking his wet black hair from his eyes.

“Well, it’s a long story, I found her diary, read it, and I found it out, can we end this game of ‘20 Questions’ ,”Jay quickly replied as he put the lip gloss in his back pocket of his brown jeans.

“Well, I think it would be best if we got to lunch, I’m pretty hungry,” Mike said with a smile turning to his friend.

Both of the kids walked up the water damaged stairs, and went to the lunch line.

Above ground, the school was pretty clean, floors sparkled, kids walked through the halls, putting and taking books out of their lockers. The silver lockers were larger than a normal person, and had 5 lines for ventilation.

“So Jay, what time are we leaving to night?” Mike asked Jay, as he dug through his locker.

“How about at around 7:30, are curfew is at 9:45, it takes 40 minutes to walk to the graveyard, and it takes 20 minutes to get back if we take the shortcut through the park, so we’ll be back at around 8:20,” He replied, slamming his locker with a clang.

“Why are you so mad?” Mike asked looking at his friend.

“The closet gravestone is the one where we buried my mom,” Jay quickly replied.

“Oh yeah, well, don’t worry about it, I mean, my family loves you over for the holidays, and we get you Christmas and Birthday presents, so it’s all good man,” Mike replied with a smile.

“Yeah, you’re right, let’s get to the food before they close the lunchrooms,” Jay said, running in the direction of the cafeteria

December 16, 2009, 7:20 P.M. Dorm Room #137 2nd Floor

“Okay Mike, you ready to go?” Jay asked putting on his black mittens. He placed the lip gloss in his pocket, and bought his flashlight just in case.

“Yeah,” He replied putting on his earmuffs. He slipped a small red pocket knife in his pocket to carve into the gravestone.

Jay and Mike quickly tied a few sheets together, tied it to the bed, and walked down the 2nd floor dorm wall.

“Now, we don’t have much time to stall, so we need to hurry this up,” Jay said reaching the snowy ground.

The white blanket was pretty deep, reaching up to their ankles, but seemed very easy to walk through. But so cold, it made your feet feel like they were stuck in a block of ice, as they began to leave the school; a thick fog began to roll in.

“Shit, this is going to mess us up,” Mike said catching up to his friend. They reached the streets, about 2 miles from their school.

December 16, 2009, 8:00 P.M.

The fog still sat, and began to get thicker, as they reached the gravesites.

“Now, let’s just pick one, put an X on it, write down the holiday, and let’s go!” Mike yelled, blowing and rubbing his hands.

“I know, but let’s pick use this one,” Jay suggested touching a gravestone. He pulled out his flashlight to see whose name was on it, but as soon as he turned it on, the battery died.

“Crap, I should have packed an extra battery,” Jay said throwing his flashlight into his backpack.

“Okay, I’ll put the X on the stone, and you write down the holiday,” Mike suggested.

“Okay, let’s do this now, I want to go to bed,” He replied.

Mike flipped open the blade and cut two big and thick lines on the stone, while Jay wrote Christmas on the stone with the red lip gloss.

They quickly examined there work and gave each other a big wink.

“I think we did,” Jay stopped. A painful feeling went through his head. “Ah crap, Mike, you’ve got to get me home!” Jay yelled holding the sides of his head, rolling on to the ground in agony.

Jay had passed out in three minutes.

“You've cursed my home, and I'll curse your body for the rest of your life!” A womenly voice yelled inside of Jay's head.