If youre still pissed about the pokemon crater dilemna, go to pokemonindigo.com

Rekhyt
12-20-2007, 04:55 PM
There is no dilemna.

Crater is gone. The end.

Aelitaluver30
12-22-2007, 08:14 PM
There is no dilemna.

Crater is gone. The end.think again... it may come back...
it MAY come back.
go to the Pokemon Crater goodbye thread.

Elrond
12-22-2007, 08:21 PM
While I've never been to this site, I question its existence or its quality, especially seeing as its been about ten minutes and the web page hasn't even begun to come up (I'm trying to access it in a different window).

Saraibre Ryu
12-22-2007, 08:26 PM
I agree that the site is slow, but the battle system is closer to the hand held games, like Growl actually reduces the attack stat.

If it wasn't so slow, I'd like it alot more.

TheEvilDookie
12-22-2007, 08:29 PM
A couple days ago, I somehow luckily got to the signup page then the site just froze on me and i've never been able to get back ever since.

Rekhyt
12-22-2007, 08:30 PM
I went to it, signed up and played. It's a joke, you click on the Pokemon you want to catch and voila! They're yours.

Proud_Piplup
12-22-2007, 11:42 PM
I went to it, signed up and played. It's a joke, you click on the Pokemon you want to catch and voila! They're yours.

Not with me, though. I have to battle the Pokemon.

Saraibre Ryu
12-23-2007, 01:00 AM

Same here, I just tried catching a Riolu and it failed. Its more like the game than Crater was, but Crater wasn't so slow.

Oh well, its the first version, hopefully, if this site continues, they'll make it faster.

Oxygen
12-23-2007, 12:41 PM
While I've never been to this site, I question its existence or its quality, especially seeing as its been about ten minutes and the web page hasn't even begun to come up (I'm trying to access it in a different window).

That's because it's gone ;)

Elrond
12-23-2007, 01:47 PM
That's because it's gone ;)

Are you talking about Pokemon Crater or pokemonindigo. If you're talking about Crater, then you have misunderstood what I said. I've been to Crater and played there, and I know it's gone. I was talking about this pokemonindigo place, which I have never been to, and don't plan on playing at.

Oxygen
12-23-2007, 02:12 PM
Oh. I understand. I was just being stupid.

Anyways, the same happened to me first time. ButI can get on it now.

Aelitaluver30
12-26-2007, 05:54 AM
Not for me. I HAVE to battle them!

Elrond
12-26-2007, 01:24 PM
I decided to go ahead and at least try to play this game, and I've gotta say...

Whoever set it up has horrible grammar. You would think the administrator of a website would at least make sure everything is grammatically correct, but no! "Thanks for play Pokemon Indigo?" How about "Thanks for playing Pokemon Indigo?

Honestly! There are such simple mistakes all over the place!

Plus, there's still the fact that it takes an incredibly long time for every screen to load.

Aelitaluver30
12-26-2007, 06:07 PM
I decided to go ahead and at least try to play this game, and I've gotta say...

Whoever set it up has horrible grammar. You would think the administrator of a website would at least make sure everything is grammatically correct, but no! "Thanks for play Pokemon Indigo?" How about "Thanks for playing Pokemon Indigo?

Honestly! There are such simple mistakes all over the place!

Plus, there's still the fact that it takes an incredibly long time for every screen to load.
Yeah, I've noticed that lately... Anyways I still play it...

Kaikyro
12-30-2007, 10:26 AM
But its not even like the gameboy versions or Netbattle.
I don't think I could be possibly satisfied with a web based pokemon game anymore... I guess I'm a little biased but at least mine is a replica of what everyone’s used to...

http://www.theonlinepokemonproject.com
Have fun!!!

Aelitaluver30
12-30-2007, 03:32 PM
But its not even like the gameboy versions or Netbattle.
I don't think I could be possibly satisfied with a web based pokemon game anymore... I guess I'm a little biased but at least mine is a replica of what everyone’s used to...

http://www.theonlinepokemonproject.com
Have fun!!!Well it does have at least some of the features. I don't get on PokemonIndigo anymore. It's too freakin' slow! Not too be rude or anything, but, what's the point in the The Online Pokemon Project?

Black Fox of the Darkness
12-30-2007, 10:27 PM
every time i try to play pokemon indigo and sign up it ALWAYS says that the validation code in wrong when i do it exactly wright

Aelitaluver30
12-30-2007, 11:24 PM
every time i try to play pokemon indigo and sign up it ALWAYS says that the validation code in wrong when i do it exactly wright
Ask for a new one, then.

TheEvilDookie
12-30-2007, 11:45 PM
Try not putting capital letters in. The one time I ever got that far, it was doing that to me so I tried lower case and it started to work.

Aelitaluver30
12-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Try not putting capital letters in. The one time I ever got that far, it was doing that to me so I tried lower case and it started to work.
Yeah, that was the same with me.

Kaikyro
12-31-2007, 02:34 AM
Well it does have at least some of the features. I don't get on PokemonIndigo anymore. It's too freakin' slow! Not too be rude or anything, but, what's the point in the The Online Pokemon Project?

I really started it since theres nothing good enough in the Pokemon MMORPG space...
So I guess the point is to have a game that's almost a replica of Pokemon Leaf Green or Fire red but allows for players to battle and trade with each other and so on.

Players will unwillingly start in the red version or blue and will catch pokemon depending on that version - this forces them to trade in order to catch them all.

So far 70% of the functionality is already there:
PvP Battles
Random Battles
Catching Pokemon
Pokemon PC
Chat and Minimap
Its the most stable Pokemon development Project around - so far its only been developed within 5 Weeks and shows more promise than anything on the market.

Its expanding daily, I just added Route 28 off Veridian City.

Siilenced
12-31-2007, 02:44 AM
it wont come back

the literary "poor" site has gone through LEGAL issues...

AND the operator or manager of the site closed it down to

EVADE THOSE sues against him so

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!....

its not COMING BACK....!!!!:crackup:

Aelitaluver30
12-31-2007, 04:46 AM
I really started it since theres nothing good enough in the Pokemon MMORPG space...
So I guess the point is to have a game that's almost a replica of Pokemon Leaf Green or Fire red but allows for players to battle and trade with each other and so on.

Players will unwillingly start in the red version or blue and will catch pokemon depending on that version - this forces them to trade in order to catch them all.

So far 70% of the functionality is already there:
PvP Battles
Random Battles
Catching Pokemon
Pokemon PC
Chat and Minimap
Its the most stable Pokemon development Project around - so far its only been developed within 5 Weeks and shows more promise than anything on the market.

Its expanding daily, I just added Route 28 off Veridian City.Oh! I wasn't being rude or anything I just wanted to know.

ShoyruX
12-31-2007, 03:31 PM
Errors I found in begin screen:
Avitar, instead of avatar
legaeu instead of league

Also, it lags like crazy and your character bumps up for no reason.

AND you can't get past route 101. It blocks for no reason at all.

Aelitaluver30
12-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Errors I found in begin screen:
Avitar, instead of avatar
legaeu instead of league

Also, it lags like crazy and your character bumps up for no reason.

AND you can't get past route 101. It blocks for no reason at all.
Yeah. Why can't we get past route 101?

h_sy
12-31-2007, 05:38 PM
why couldn't the pokemon crater maker make a guide on how to make MMORPGs like crater?!?! LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH EASIER THAT WAY! And what about leaving the site to someone he can depend on? HMM??

BTW, I've been waiting for 5 minutes for indigo and it says IT CAN'T FIND THE SITE!!!

Aelitaluver30
12-31-2007, 05:47 PM
why couldn't the pokemon crater maker make a guide on how to make MMORPGs like crater?!?! LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH EASIER THAT WAY! And what about leaving the site to someone he can depend on? HMM??

BTW, I've been waiting for 5 minutes for indigo and it says IT CAN'T FIND THE SITE!!!
It's too freakin' slow! That's why!

Kaikyro
12-31-2007, 09:08 PM
lol - the spelling mistakes will be fixed in the next version.

The reason you can't get past is becasue I havent built the map yet...
At present I'm promising a Map a day - with yesterdays being Route 28 (Left from Veridian City)

Sorry about this - the I need a Internet connection upgrade to cure the lagging...

Aelitaluver30
12-31-2007, 09:45 PM
lol - the spelling mistakes will be fixed in the next version.

The reason you can't get past is becasue I havent built the map yet...
At present I'm promising a Map a day - with yesterdays being Route 28 (Left from Veridian City)

Sorry about this - the I need a Internet connection upgrade to cure the lagging...
Yeah. Internet problems stink!

Kaikyro
01-01-2008, 08:34 AM
:biggrin: Just added in NPC's - basically the Computer AI battles that are in the game. Theres only 2 and they are in Veridian Forest... More to come...

I'm still working out the quirks :rolleyes: but its looking good :happy:

Aelitaluver30
01-02-2008, 07:11 PM
:biggrin: Just added in NPC's - basically the Computer AI battles that are in the game. Theres only 2 and they are in Veridian Forest... More to come...

I'm still working out the quirks :rolleyes: but its looking good :happy:
Your right. It is looking pretty good.

Volcanflame
01-03-2008, 05:00 AM
@Kaikyro: You shouldn't advertise here, because it's clearly stated in the title, "pokemonindigo: the new place to hang out", so logically, people who are not talking about "pokemonindigo" are Off-Topic. And also, you already have made a thread to advertise your game project, post it there, not here.

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 09:57 PM
what is that?