PDA

View Full Version : The Kyrax Realm [DC]

12-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Ok this is the Discussion Thread post any complaints, comments or question about the RP here
PLOT:
Once in the realm of Kyrax there where twelve elemental warriors who had great powers. They fought hundreds of battles and one most of them, for when they had there powers where combined they had the ultimate strength. But one dreadful day they fought a mystic warrior named Korom 12 and he banished the twelve to earth luckily the light elemental escaped but she was sealed in a chrysalis until the warriors retuned (but more on that later in the story when the Heroes actually meet her.) Now the eleven heroes that where banished where also turned into babies and had there memories, all they bore with them where necklaces that has symbols in them which showed there specialty for example strength or wisdom erased all was going well they thought they where normal humans until that fateful day… the day they where teleported back to Kyrax now the twelve heroes not knowing they are heroes are set off to defeat the 5 evil ones.

VILLAINS:
Now the man named Korom 12 was in a group called The Negative 12 but some of them had been killed in heavy battle it was more of a 6 not a twelve. They are the darkness that lives all the Kyraxian people’s hearts. Their goal is to destroy the heroes once and for all. You may also play as these people or you can play as the heroes you can even play as both you decide!

THE STORY LINE:
If you chose to be one of the heroes you will start at your house and you get teleported to Kyrax and then the adventure begins.
But if you chose to be in The Negative 12 you start off in your base then you get word of the heroes are back and set off to find them
post away

MikaelO
01-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Can someone please tell, what is happening at this time in the RP? I don't know how to jump into the history...

Realityxxx
01-11-2008, 02:11 AM
I am SO Kyrax 2's co-owner.

01-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Can someone please tell, what is happening at this time in the RP? I don't know how to jump into the history...
ok you will start off in some region of kyrax then go to the negative 12 base and then your troubles really begin ect. ect.
I am SO Kyrax 2's co-owner.
not necessarily i could be anyone just PM me with your story snippet it's simple

Splishee
01-13-2008, 04:06 AM
I thought Kyrax 1 wasn't finished yet?

Nonetheless, looking forward to PM-ing you my story snippet. I'd love to be co-owner :biggrin:

What kind of story snippet are you looking for? Just a piece of writing, any writing? Or Kyrax-related?

01-13-2008, 04:46 AM
I thought Kyrax 1 wasn't finished yet?

Nonetheless, looking forward to PM-ing you my story snippet. I'd love to be co-owner :biggrin:

What kind of story snippet are you looking for? Just a piece of writing, any writing? Or Kyrax-related?

It is not finished and the second one will be released in a while.
Oh and about the snippet it is kyrax related and if it is selected it will be the first bit of the of the kyrax realm 2's story line
i will write like this from now on

Splishee
01-13-2008, 06:43 AM
It is not finished and the second one will be released in a while.
Oh and about the snippet it is kyrax related and if it is selected it will be the first bit of the of the kyrax realm 2's story line
i will write like this from now on

Ohh! So something about the Kyrax World that can be used for the first plotline? I got ya :biggrin: