PDA

View Full Version : Knock Knock?

koolcurtis
04-08-2005, 03:00 AM
Hi everyone, it's me! I'm here to check up on this fine establishment of ours. How's everyone doing? any new people? any new topics?

Also i'm here to let people know I will try to be on to let people challenge my normal gym if they wants, or for other purposes. Don't want people to complain that they need only 1 more badge and i'm never on to battle. :tongue: Don't know if i can ref yet. Need a refresher course on what crazy new things you guys do that i haven't learned yet.

If i can't come on that much, then i'm sorry, but if i plan on buying a new 06 car, then i got to work to get the money by then. :biggrin:

HKim
04-08-2005, 05:33 AM
Heh, well if you have time during the summer, there is a new War Season (yes another one). This time though, we're having all new teams so check them out. Dux has one going so if you want to stick with your URPG buddies, go ahead, but there are a lot of other good teams and leaders out there so feel free to look around.

Raddstealth316
04-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Hi everyone, it's me! I'm here to check up on this fine establishment of ours. How's everyone doing? any new people? any new topics?

Also i'm here to let people know I will try to be on to let people challenge my normal gym if they wants, or for other purposes. Don't want people to complain that they need only 1 more badge and i'm never on to battle. :tongue: Don't know if i can ref yet. Need a refresher course on what crazy new things you guys do that i haven't learned yet.

If i can't come on that much, then i'm sorry, but if i plan on buying a new 06 car, then i got to work to get the money by then. :biggrin:

Hey curtis. Nothing new really since you left lol...only as Harry said the war voting. Basically new style reffing involves rolling alot of dice for side effects which has become more frequent making battles more accurate. :tongue:

Manjoume Jun
04-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Hey, Curtis returns.

Well, I left a month ago, and yet this is my second post today, and my fourth post in the past week or so, :P

*knows that VT, TT, and X would have a field day on him knowing this*

The only other minor, itsy-bitsy, tiny little change... is that Mana kidnapped every Pokémon and stashed them away, replacing them with pandas, so this forum is now PandamonElite2000, and the whole place has turned black and white (mime-a-thon, weyhey).

Apart from that, stuff is as stuff was back in the stuffy past.

Meh, I'm done, byez, *zip*

The Elite Ygseto
04-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Hey kool kid, good to see ya!

bronislav84
04-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Curtis, it's too bad you have this problem of not being here often. I hope you come back full time soon!

Mysterio
04-10-2005, 01:45 PM
The only new thing I can think of is the release of a rabid mongoose...Other than that, nothing special has happened. (That I can remember)