PDA

View Full Version : The toughest battle you took a team to/had to endure on DP

AshMistyMayfan
12-23-2007, 02:05 AM
I'll be starting my Pearl journey soon. I finally got around to taking teams to battle Champion Cynthia!

My 5th team battle: I took Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Hunchcrow, and Primeape, and it took me 90 minutes to get through that! 2 rounds, 3 Pokemon knocked out, 3rd round, 5 POKEMON knocked out with just Glaceon taking on Bronzong for over 30 minutes! Champion Cynthia, 1 KO, 3 low powered, recharged Leafeon to back up Umbreon in KOing Cynthia's final Pokemon.

THe other battles went easier (Sig will be updated soon)
4) Raye, Salamence, Weaville, Sammy and Mika the 2 Azumarills, Satine the Sceptile (DRagon Pulse) and Vespiquen. Salamence/Sceptile with KO hits on Cynthia's team.

3) Dawn's team as I called it: Gabrielle the Floatzel, May the Staraptor, Dawn 5 the Raichu, 7 of 9 the Froslass, who loves to fight, Buttercup the Nidoqueen and Nidoking.

2) Dawn's Ampibom that I called Zoey and she appropriately beat Cynthia's last Pokemon. Maylene the Ampharos, Deirdre the Altaria, Dawn's Lopunny in Annie, Maggie the Flygon, and Lanturn.

Finally, as you see the 6 Pokemon on my sig, the ones I took on my journey. Only 2 got KOed in the Cynthia battle:

Dawn the Empoleon, Misty the Blaziken, Katarina the Jynx, Alex Cahill the Medicham (she schooled Lucario easily), Daisy the Lopunny, and Ash the Raichu.

My teams have varied between 55 for Dawn to 69, yet I still have a few bumps in the battling.

TheEvilDookie
12-23-2007, 02:18 AM
My hardest battle was of course going through the E4, but when i got to cynthia, I kept using revives and potions like crazy. my team then was Bibarel, Infernape, Floatzel, Luxray, Staraptor, and Dialga

pikachu25king
12-23-2007, 02:19 AM
I'll be starting my Pearl journey soon. I finally got around to taking teams to battle Champion Cynthia!

My 5th team battle: I took Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Hunchcrow, and Primeape, and it took me 90 minutes to get through that! 2 rounds, 3 Pokemon knocked out, 3rd round, 5 POKEMON knocked out with just Glaceon taking on Bronzong for over 30 minutes! Champion Cynthia, 1 KO, 3 low powered, recharged Leafeon to back up Umbreon in KOing Cynthia's final Pokemon.

THe other battles went easier (Sig will be updated soon)
4) Raye, Salamence, Weaville, Sammy and Mika the 2 Azumarills, Satine the Sceptile (DRagon Pulse) and Vespiquen. Salamence/Sceptile with KO hits on Cynthia's team.

3) Dawn's team as I called it: Gabrielle the Floatzel, May the Staraptor, Dawn 5 the Raichu, 7 of 9 the Froslass, who loves to fight, Buttercup the Nidoqueen and Nidoking.

2) Dawn's Ampibom that I called Zoey and she appropriately beat Cynthia's last Pokemon. Maylene the Ampharos, Deirdre the Altaria, Dawn's Lopunny in Annie, Maggie the Flygon, and Lanturn.

Finally, as you see the 6 Pokemon on my sig, the ones I took on my journey. Only 2 got KOed in the Cynthia battle:

Dawn the Empoleon, Misty the Blaziken, Katarina the Jynx, Alex Cahill the Medicham (she schooled Lucario easily), Daisy the Lopunny, and Ash the Raichu.

My teams have varied between 55 for Dawn to 69, yet I still have a few bumps in the battling.

this clan should be closed, it doenst belong here.

pokemaster1111
12-23-2007, 02:22 AM

This obviously isn't a clan. And it doesn't belong here, it belongs in the Discussion threads.

-Alonzo

pikachu25king
12-23-2007, 02:23 AM
This obviously isn't a clan. And it doesn't belong here, it belongs in the Discussion threads.

-Alonzo

i know, that is why i said close it.

Ace123456789
12-23-2007, 02:27 AM
Yet you called it a clan... You never cease to display your brilliance.

RonRaygunX3
12-23-2007, 02:39 AM
If you're going to mini-mod at least try to sound intelligent.

Ace123456789
12-23-2007, 02:49 AM
"...at least try to sound intelligent."

I think you're asking for a bit too much Ron. Seriously though, I think he is a syndrome child.

Cool Kid 94
12-23-2007, 03:38 AM

Rofl.

Anyways, the reason this doesn't belong here (no one included that >_>) is because it is in-game discussion. If it was something like your hardest Wi-Fi battle, then maybe it would belong here... but then again, maybe not.

ImperialSword
12-23-2007, 05:05 AM

Haha.

Try to use proper English, cause' most people don't understand idiot?

We all know that so this will be closed when a mod comes by.

AshMistyMayfan
12-23-2007, 07:34 PM
The moderator can just move it, no need to pout about it. I request a moderator to put this in the appropriate discussion please.