PDA

View Full Version : Need a Clan!

Valenzetti
12-23-2007, 08:25 AM
First of all just want to say, I will not join ESSC, Leader seemed like an 8 y/o prat
Willing to join any clan that the recruiter will battle me. More keen on joining clans that I lose against. =]
Drop me a PM if you wanna see my team. ;o

Yughi
12-23-2007, 11:47 AM
DV will happily take you if you join you will be the first member and i will battle you

NinjaDuelist
12-23-2007, 02:43 PM
First of all just want to say, I will not join ESSC, Leader seemed like an 8 y/o prat
Willing to join any clan that the recruiter will battle me. More keen on joining clans that I lose against. =]
Drop me a PM if you wanna see my team. ;o

First off, I laugh at your first comment. So... ha ha ha!

Second, this thread is considered spam, as like a job you need to send out applications to different clans for a "job". Besides, I would suggest joining DV, as Yughi could use members.

-ND

Yughi
12-23-2007, 02:54 PM
First off, I laugh at your first comment. So... ha ha ha!

Second, this thread is considered spam, as like a job you need to send out applications to different clans for a "job". Besides, I would suggest joining DV, as Yughi could use members.

-ND

Yeh thanks ND and you will start out as a normal member

pikachu25king
12-23-2007, 03:14 PM
What is your problem with you, alls i did was release you.

Ace123456789
12-23-2007, 03:41 PM
pikachuking, do you even look at what you type before you freaking post? Jesus christ your parents must hate you...

Yughi
12-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Pm me when you get on if you want to join or fill out the form

Rekhyt
12-23-2007, 03:48 PM
What is your problem with you, alls i did was release you

Ahahahahaha

pikachuking, do you even look at what you type before you freaking post? Jesus christ your parents must hate you...

I like you.
__________________________________________________ ______

Seriously though, this thread is considered SPAM and will be locked. Good day.

Larvinator
12-23-2007, 03:49 PM
That was really uneccasary...

Anyway, yeah, you should just look through clans and see which one(s) you like and send out application(s). No threads, please. ^^

EDIT: Oni, you're high-ranked in ESSC and you aren't even standing up for your leader? =\

Rekhyt
12-23-2007, 04:22 PM
My leader needs no standing up for him. He also knows if he doesn't give me respect he's going to regret it considerably, so I can more or less say what I like regarding him.

Valenzetti
12-23-2007, 07:17 PM
My leader needs no standing up for him. He also knows if he doesn't give me respect he's going to regret it considerably, so I can more or less say what I like regarding him.

Amen to that...

Anyways, sorry all I didn't realise and thought I would make a topic. I'll send Yughi a PM now =]
Thanks for your help everybody!