PDA

View Full Version : The ArchRangers Clan of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Lord_Megatron
12-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Hello, I made this Clan for players to discuss battles, trades and strategies. I'm looking for members to join. There will be 5 leaders including me. 3 sub-leaders. The three sub-leaders will be handling the 3 sub-Clans. It's up to them on what to name them. Once in a while we start out a tournament and the winner gets a cool Pokemon. Every Christmas (not including this one) we give out Phione, which is got from me. Please join...

Dragon_Master
12-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Sorry to say this, but battling clans go in the battling center. Not in the discusion.

Lord_Megatron
12-25-2007, 01:37 AM
Sorry to say this, but battling clans go in the battling center. Not in the discusion.
Hmmm... it's not just a battling Clan but also a trading and stragetic Clan. Where to put then, Dragon Master?

TheEvilDookie
12-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Hmmm... it's not just a battling Clan but also a trading and stragetic Clan. Where to put then, Dragon Master?
Put the Battling thread in the Battle section, and the Clan Trading in the Trading Section... >_> Use that noodle; that's why God gave you one.

Lord_Megatron
12-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Okay. Do you 2 like to join?

Lord Celebi
12-26-2007, 04:02 AM
Moved to Battling.

*Moved*

Callsign HotWing
12-26-2007, 04:09 AM
Hello, I made this Clan for players to discuss battles, trades and strategies. I'm looking for members to join. There will be 5 leaders including me. 3 sub-leaders. The three sub-leaders will be handling the 3 sub-Clans. It's up to them on what to name them. Once in a while we start out a tournament and the winner gets a cool Pokemon. Every Christmas (not including this one) we give out Phione, which is got from me. Please join...

A clan within a clan...........it sounds strange, but it might work.Not bad on the intro,could use s bit of adjusting, but otherwise good.I might join as a leader or sub-leader,still deciding; I do not even have my team yet(getting there but not close).I'll think about it.

brettmeeink
12-26-2007, 04:32 AM
To be honest man, I don't see this working out well, not many of the new clans do, and I don't see anything spectacular here. You are better off joining a clan and getting a reputation before starting your own.

Lord_Megatron
12-26-2007, 11:44 AM
A clan within a clan...........it sounds strange, but it might work.Not bad on the intro,could use s bit of adjusting, but otherwise good.I might join as a leader or sub-leader,still deciding; I do not even have my team yet(getting there but not close).I'll think about it.

Thanks!! I could really use some members to strengthen this Clan.