PDA

View Full Version : GTA SA Myths and Easter Eggs

PokemonBoy2106
12-25-2007, 03:55 AM
Let the arguements begin! These are all of the myths I've heard about but not seen.
Leatherface: From the Texas Chainsaw Massacare, the rusty wheelchair at the pier sorta screams "Search for me!"
Bigfoot: Who hasn't heard about this myth...
CJ's Mum: Some people say that between 00:00-1:00 a ghost of CJ's mum floats around the house. I can pretty much deny that but with picture evidence I'll admit I'm wrong.
Telephone Booth: In the middle of the desert? I think so and it rings and no one's on the other end....creepy...
Loch Ness Monster: Nessy may have a camo in GTA! There have been pics of her under Gant Bridge, it looks like a mod.
Ghost Graffiti: Uh...how could I explain this? raffiti that appears at night but is absent in the day?
Ghost Ship: This is very unknown about but people say that they've seen a wispy outline of a ship on the horizon and died for no reason as they tried to reach it....I don't believe it.
Pigsy: Oh, for people who've played Manhunt, this name sends chills down your spine ain't it. I don't believe 'cos if Pigsy was in the game it'd have an AO rating because Pigsy's uh....you knows...are showing and after the Hot Coffee incident, the game would be banned quicker than Ash botches a gym battle
UFOs: <Que the X-Files music> A bit like the ghost cars, R*have beasically said "Nah, there's no UFOs we were just too lazy to actually make planes fly" but no, hardcore GTA Myth Busters couldn't take that as a reasonable excuse, so they claim they've seen a UFO shot lasers at them and oh, its such a coincedence that all of them "Lost their camera" or "It was broken".

Also I didn't forget about Ghost Cars, R* haven't even bothered denying this myth, 'cos its cold hard evidence, we've all seen 'em. We all know them so DON'T DENY THEM!

You can post pics and try to prove me wrong.

The_Seventieth_Evil
12-31-2007, 01:04 AM
The large helicopter from mission "Up, Up and Away", which is later sent to The Hero's airstrip, can float. I found this out recently.

PokemonBoy2106
12-31-2007, 12:28 PM
really? thats odd. did u know that in the mission Caesar Vialdopolo after you finish it, Caesar's lowrider's locked but you can slowly push it into a nearby garage. the next time u go 2 it, its unlocked and bulletproof but not crash-proof!

The_Seventieth_Evil
01-03-2008, 12:23 AM
The Pheonix (car) can only be found from the race "San Fierro Hills".
And without all Gold in Pilot School, the easiest way to obtain the 'Apache' is to do the Aircraft checkpoint mission 'Heli Hell' from Las Venturas airport, ignore the goal and fly it to the hanger at your airstrip.

Jack of Clovers
01-03-2008, 08:03 AM
really? thats odd. did u know that in the mission Caesar Vialdopolo after you finish it, Caesar's lowrider's locked but you can slowly push it into a nearby garage. the next time u go 2 it, its unlocked and bulletproof but not crash-proof!

Ha. I tried that before... pushed the blown up car all the way down the dock. But somehow the camera turned around and when I looked back, it disappeared. I gave up after that.

Btw, the Leatherface mod is quite interesting.

~Jack~

PokemonBoy2106
01-04-2008, 01:03 AM
yea, once again wouldnt they need to license it though, e.g in the instructions manuel special thanx 2: TCSM for the rights to use Leatherface etc.?

Near
01-04-2008, 01:07 AM
Area 51 i doubt there's ufos there like really theres no such thing.

Onion Knight
01-05-2008, 04:11 AM
I heard a rumor that is actually found to be true. If you go to some gym, and kill all of the guys there, go to the door but do not go outside. Equip the jetpack cheat when standing in the glow and fly straight up. You will be in a black void, and if you fly far enough, you get access to these "hidden rooms". I actually enjoyed it. Especially one room in a hotel.

The_Seventieth_Evil
01-05-2008, 05:55 AM
It would be nice if there is/was a way to do this 100% of the time on a set time. This video here, classic....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abj7ABGkFxc&feature=related

Kickme93
01-05-2008, 11:13 AM
HaHaHa!

PokemonBoy2106
01-06-2008, 05:52 AM
those hidden interiors or rooms are sort of weird. rockstar havent commented, i think they made a mistake
'

The_Seventieth_Evil
01-10-2008, 06:40 PM
When entering the Military Base after (or before) The Truth missions, and you want an army vehicle, those ground mounted missile launchers are a destroyable object (use a grenade, rocket shell, flamethrower). Destroy a few and fly away with your new tank/truck. The smaller garage is better for keeping the tanks and trucks at first.

PokemonBoy2106
01-10-2008, 11:42 PM
u seem 2 know ur stuff.