umbreon life orb level 100 :smile:
252 atk 252 speed 6 hp

mean look
crunch
HP (fire)
agility

pokemidget
12-25-2007, 03:10 PM
s'a good team, but I have to say, change Hyper Beam on gardevoir - i would say that missing a turn is dangerous sometimes, and not worth the risk. try shadow ball instead

and munchlax evolves when you raise its happiness really high

Itachi_2007
12-25-2007, 05:04 PM
s'a good team, but I have to say, change Hyper Beam on gardevoir - i would say that missing a turn is dangerous sometimes, and not worth the risk. try shadow ball instead

and munchlax evolves when you raise its happiness really high

They should put your name in orange to indicate you're a Team Rater.

Infernape @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EV's: 24 ATK / 252 SATK / 232 SPD
Naive Nature (+SPD, -SDEF
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot
- Close Combat. I prefer Focus Sash, but whatever floats your boat.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
Bold / Impish Nature
- Baton Pass
- Mean Look
- Dark Pulse
- Wish. Not everyone agrees with having Dark Pulse...

Gardevoir (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Synchronize
Timid Nature (+SPD, -ATK)
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Hypnosis
- Calm Mind. The idea is to have Focus Sash in-case Hypnosis misses. So yeah, you Calm Mind afterwards, then attack.

Feraligatr: It's dear god.. No. I can't go on living this because she gave me this moves. - Your Feraligatr has committed suicide, please restart the game.

Feraligatr @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Ice Fang
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake. Not sure on Ludicolo. :/ I didn't put the EV's because I didn't know if it was competitive or not.

Me: Please.. Dear god.. No.. Just do NOT Post levels. We don't care about them.

Spongebob Number One Fan
12-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Itachi, what the heck is focus sash doing on a pokemon with access to WoW, Hypnosis, and 115 base SDef? And Dark Pulse sucks on Umbreon. It can't switch into any pokemon it's useful against anyways.

Itachi_2007
12-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Itachi, what the heck is focus sash doing on a pokemon with access to WoW, Hypnosis, and 115 base SDef? And Dark Pulse sucks on Umbreon. It can't switch into any pokemon it's useful against anyways.

Seriously, people have different opnions, you know. Especially on Umbreon. But yes, you're right on the first part. But then again, once that Pokemon dies, something faster then it just might come in. And with enough Attack. And to honest, just call me by the name signature, I hate the name Itachi. :tongue:

Spongebob Number One Fan
12-25-2007, 10:36 PM
Seriously, people have different opnions, you know. Especially on Umbreon. But yes, you're right on the first part. But then again, once that Pokemon dies, something faster then it just might come in. And with enough Attack. And to honest, just call me by the name signature, I hate the name Itachi. :tongue:
The term "switching out" comes to mind. Seriously, that's like leaving Gadry in on a choice abnd salamence. It's just a bad idea.

And maybe I'd listen to your opinion if you'd back it up with some facts and not just say it.

Itachi_2007
12-25-2007, 10:52 PM
The term "switching out" comes to mind. Seriously, that's like leaving Gadry in on a choice abnd salamence. It's just a bad idea.

And maybe I'd listen to your opinion if you'd back it up with some facts and not just say it.

Facts, you ask for? I think you're trying to make look bad. (But now by the facts part.) However, I'll give you some facts if you REALLY need some facts, here: Gardevoir does ******* 140.43% - 165.22% Gengar, one of the OU's in the Metagame. And that' a 2HKO, as most Gengars are holding Focus Sash. But still, Gardy DOES 115 SDEF. But then again.... I didn't put the EV's because I didn't know if it was competitive or not.

And Its probably ******* In-Game, in-case thou didn't notice.

So, what is this blatant nonsense of which you speak of?

fiGhtiNg
12-25-2007, 10:58 PM
thanks for all your help. i guess im gonna have to do moooooore breading. :sad:

Itachi_2007
12-25-2007, 11:05 PM
thanks for all your help. i guess im gonna have to do moooooore breading. :sad:

Though, it Isn't THAT hard to Breed. How do you think other people manage to do it?

Fire Away
12-25-2007, 11:56 PM
Itachi, Gardevoir only has a chance on Gengar if he nails him with Psychic/Shadow Ball on a switch. Gengar outspeeds and can hammer Gardevoir with Shadow Ball for a OHKO.

Itachi_2007
12-26-2007, 12:04 AM
Itachi, Gardevoir only has a chance on Gengar if he nails him with Psychic/Shadow Ball on a switch. Gengar outspeeds and can hammer Gardevoir with Shadow Ball for a OHKO.

Okay, what did I say about name? Throw me a bone here, WHAT do I have to do? XD. And DON'T look at like I'm 'FRICKIN Frankenstein. I highly doubt Gengar is going to OHKO Gardevoir. It's a 2HKO. Yeah, I grant you good luck on trying to survive Psychic on the 2nd turn.

Fire Away
12-26-2007, 12:09 AM
Okay, what did I say about name? Throw me a bone here, WHAT do I have to do? XD. And DON'T look at like I'm 'FRICKIN Frankenstein. I highly doubt Gengar is going to OHKO Gardevoir. It's a 2HKO. Yeah, I grant you good luck on trying to survive Psychic on the 2nd turn.

Well you're highly wrong.

Have you even looked at Gengar's stats? I've used both Gardevoir and Gengar tons, and I know that a non-CM/Light Screen Gardevoir doesn't stand a chance if he's Modest/Scarfed or Choice Spec'd. There's also his Life Orb set, which I'm pretty sure (though I haven't run numbers) will OHKO as well.

Spongebob Number One Fan
12-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Not to mention that Gengar can put Gardy right to sleep with hypnosis.

Making you look bad? Stop accusing me of that crap, I'm not active here anyways, I wouldn't spend my time trying to make somebody look bad.

To be honest, I don't care what Gardevoir can do to gengar. If it can't switch into or even come close to surviving its attacks, Gardy won't get the chance to attack.

And lol, like you said, Gengar carries focus sash a lot. Meaning that it can survive one psychic and then 2HKO, or more likely OHKO.

Seriously, it's common sense >.> Besides, even it can't OHKO, it can put it to sleep and then can destroy it. It probably won't stay in to take the beating, which is fine since you get a free switch-in or a free hit.

Itachi_2007
12-26-2007, 04:04 PM
my munchlaxed evolved :biggrin::happy::smile::wink::cool::hungry:

anyone want to battle????

Oh ****, don't use Yellow. Especially in a big text size. And no, just go to the Wi-fi Battling/Trading Center, please.

Itachi_2007
12-26-2007, 04:11 PM
Lulz yellow text!

Your team needs moar mudkip and bidoof :goofy:

Ugh... My eyes.. And no, it does NOT need Mudkip and Bidoof. How the hell is that going to help the thread Starter's Team? *Now blinded by the power of giant yellow text*

Itachi_2007
12-26-2007, 04:18 PM
o_O but bidoof's are amazing

and everyone lieks mudkip!

¬____¬

Ok.. I'd be satisfied if you gave a reason. And.. Remind me via PM, when Bidoof's are considered amazing, and everyone likes Mudkips. I've seen a lot of people here who don't like Mudkips. Until this happens, quit suggesting them.

Itachi_2007
12-26-2007, 04:26 PM
SCREW ITACHI

Really now, I'm not to trying get on your nerves. Anyway, the next person who comes along will explain. And explain why not to use caps against Michael, or anybody, for that matter. Also, four word rule again. Now, expect a Banned - Be sure NOT to use caps against Michael like I did next to your name.

~ Michael.