PDA

View Full Version : Ash evolves a Pokemon

Flareon
04-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Warning This contains spoilers:

Finally Ash has managed to get a decent pokemon on his team. He has evolved his Snorunt into a Glalie.

Finally!!!!!!!!

LuigiWithCheese
04-09-2005, 08:04 PM
:eek: I know! That's so awesome! His team still sucks, but now he has three evolved Pokemon on his team at once! BTW, is it me, or did Snorunt evolve a little too quickly? It only took him 15 episodes!

manectrics_shockwave
04-09-2005, 08:36 PM
finally jeez, i think he needs to evolve pikachu. :ermm:

King Zark
04-09-2005, 09:07 PM
That would suck if pikachu evovled it will ruined the episode where pikachu and ash are in the Pokemon Center with as after loosing to Lt. Surge and Nurse Joy comes in with Thunderstone.

~Bayleef~
04-10-2005, 12:11 AM
Here's a pic of Ash's Glalie:

http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/400/AG135.jpg

I really like it, the Hoenn League is gonna be cool with Glalie!

gameboyaa2000
04-25-2005, 04:18 AM
Warning This contains spoilers:

Finally Ash has managed to get a decent pokemon on his team. He has evolved his Snorunt into a Glalie.

Finally!!!!!!!!

ya, i cant belive it took so long!

Seto Kaiba
04-25-2005, 03:48 PM
Of course it did. Glalie evolves @ lvl 42

IT
04-25-2005, 06:02 PM
Of course it did. Glalie evolves @ lvl 42

Eh, you know the anime series aren't really the same as the games...Meaning no levels(i think) and no hold items...Ever seen a pikachu hold a light ball in the cartoon?

AbXtreme
04-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Well there is a Lv. System (Sorta) Way back in the beginning in 'The School Of Hard Knocks'. Giselle explains about how Pidgeotto raises Lvs and Evolving, Bet u didn't see that one coming

IT
04-26-2005, 02:20 PM
Well there is a Lv. System (Sorta) Way back in the beginning in 'The School Of Hard Knocks'. Giselle explains about how Pidgeotto raises Lvs and Evolving, Bet u didn't see that one coming

Actually I did...The episode where graveler and starmie battle...And Ashes pikachu goes crazy on Giselle's cubone...Yes, were the levels ever mentioned before...?

DarkGardevoir
04-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Well,anime and TV show i guess the rules are the same of the Pokèmon URPG:
The pokèmon are all at level 100
The pokèmon will evolves after many battles

I hate Ash,he's stupid.Pikachu have many attack,but Ash know only:
Iron Tail
Thundershock

Rare,he remember the thunder or the thunderbolt.

IT
04-26-2005, 05:09 PM

Iron Tail
Thundershock

Doesn't it have quick attack too?

DarkGardevoir
04-27-2005, 01:28 PM
Yes he have...

Ops,I've forget it. ^^

Kaizer V2
05-01-2005, 01:28 AM
Well, the Pikachu not evolving is reasonable because it needs a Thunder Stone to evolve and Ash doesn't have the heart to force Pikachu into evolving but let's see that Grovyle and Corphish evolve. Glailie could be a good addition to Ash's team in the Pokemon League.

manectrics_shockwave
05-01-2005, 01:52 AM
I think the thing that makes it so surprising is that Ash just caught Snorunt and then a few episodes later it evolved.

Manjoume Jun
05-01-2005, 02:08 AM
I just think that Glalie is an ace Pokémon in general, so I'm glad that Ash finally used his head and ended up LETTING one of his Pokémon evolve (damn Bulbasaur).

pimpjoe_esb
06-05-2005, 03:14 AM
What Pokemon has Ash captured???

Please them all. I have missed four seasons!!

Missingno mystery
06-05-2005, 04:10 PM
What Pokemon has Ash captured???

Please them all. I have missed four seasons!!
Go here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4828.

RedEeveeMaster
06-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Well, the Pikachu not evolving is reasonable because it needs a Thunder Stone to evolve and Ash doesn't have the heart to force Pikachu into evolving but let's see that Grovyle and Corphish evolve. Glailie could be a good addition to Ash's team in the Pokemon League.

Meh, I really don't like Grovyle's evolved form, but corphish evolving might be nice. One thing I would like to see is Ash getting another electric rodent. It might make pikachu mad. ^^

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2005, 06:40 PM
If Ash got another electric rodent, then maybe Pikachu may evolve to RAICHU as is should've done years ago. Face it, each Pokemon I've played, Raichu has helped me win in RB, GSC, and RS and E. Makes you wonder if maybe Ash has the Pokemon game and he's using his head to evolve his Pokemon.

Pika57
06-09-2005, 09:03 PM

Iron Tail
Thundershock

I hav'nt seen Pickachu use Thundershock since before Hoen
AShes Pickachu knows more than four(I think)
It has
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Iron Tail
Quick attack
Agilty(maybe not but Im pretty sure)

LS
06-12-2005, 11:31 AM
How come bulbasaur never evolved he has more than enough exp

Umbreon Shadow
06-18-2005, 02:10 AM
it was supposed to in 1 episode (I forgot it's name) but it didn't want to I think

Ionem
06-18-2005, 04:46 AM
How come bulbasaur never evolved he has more than enough exp

Because the people who write the show became idiots after the initial episodes stopped. :D

In all seriousness, Bulbasaur and Squirtle logically would have evolved in the episodes after the one where Charmander evolved (the last episode of the original shows). It would follow the pattern he got them in. However, the new people got their hands on it and ruined the chain.

Katera
06-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Hey about the level thing what if Ash captured the Snorunt on level 42 or it had battled in the wild loads lol what do ya think?

Kayden Javlaíakín
06-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Hey about the level thing what if Ash captured the Snorunt on level 42 or it had battled in the wild loads lol what do ya think?
True, but still. If Ash had captured it at lv.42, it would still have to be trained up one level before it evolved. At least that's how the games go.

Katera
06-20-2005, 09:33 PM
But if it was 15 eps after wouldn't he have trained it up one level by then?

pokefriend
06-26-2005, 01:59 AM
he must've trained until it almost died(i bet the funeral would be really sad :boohoo:)

Katera
06-28-2005, 04:54 PM
O.k :rolleyes: anyway your lucky one more day and I would have said.

*Hey dude I know your new but don't post in a thread thats over a week old, oh wait its only a week today that nobody has posted but still it may still apply anyways welcome and have fun at Pe2k lol*

Just like that so yeah just don't do it again k hehe.

Charmander #4
06-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Even evolved they all suck. Heres what I think he should do. Go back to Kanto, and get his Pidgeot back (he promised it he would come back, but he never did :sad: ) replace weak Swellow with it. Replace Grovyle with Bulbasaur, send Corphish to the Squirtle squad, and get his Squirtle back, Glalie he could keep I guess, replace Torkoal with a new Charmander from Prof. Oak :happy: or get Charizard back. He'll never get rid of Pikachu unfortunately so just don't let it battle, and maybe just maybe it won't have enough exp to beat TR, and they can give it to their Boss. :biggrin:

TreeckoTrainer
07-27-2005, 04:29 PM
I'm surprise he caught a worth while pokemon besides Grovyle of course.

Hypocrisy is Fun
08-26-2005, 04:41 AM
Well now that Ash has a desent pokemon, mabey May's Combusken will become a Blaziken before it dies. =P (When i say dies i mean before someone destroys pokemon before it really ends )

Zan
10-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Well most of his pokemon are ok he evolved taillow and he has Torkoal. I do like his Glailie though.

PKMN Trainer RED
10-13-2005, 09:23 PM
Is it just me or does Ash have problem evolving his pokemon. I mean look though Kanto and Johto, Ash barley evolved any. I'm surprised he's even gotten this far.

Legend
10-13-2005, 09:55 PM
Is it just me or does Ash have problem evolving his pokemon. I mean look though Kanto and Johto, Ash barley evolved any. I'm surprised he's even gotten this far.

Finally, someone who understands!! I mean look at his bulbasaur its easy to train but nooo his charmander goes and becomes a charizard first! (not that i have problems with Charizard)

Zan
10-13-2005, 09:57 PM
He dose have a problem evovling pokemon he should have evovled Bulbasaur. And squirtle never even got strong enough to evovle. He has been doing a little better this season though.

Nasty Plasty
10-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Ash caught a Snorunt??!! Where I watch he just barely made it to mossdeep island. Where does he catch it? Who else evolves? Does Max catch a Pokemon?

Off Topic: Huh? The egg is hatching! Congratz your egg hatched into Eevee! Yes:banana:

Zan
10-13-2005, 10:29 PM
I think that they found out from the episodes in Japan. Serebii.com always has the newest episodes in Japan

Legend
10-13-2005, 11:08 PM
There is one thing that bugs me...

What the heck happened to his old pokemon!!! Ok i know squirtle went to the squad and some other pokemon had better things to do :crackup: (kidding) and he deposited some (right?) so can someone fill me in i missed a whole lot o' episodes.

PKMN Trainer RED
10-13-2005, 11:32 PM
Well from what I have read he set them free or something, and did the same after Johto.

Lance the dragon master
10-14-2005, 02:05 PM
Ash aventualy gets rid of his Glailie:rolleyes: not surprising...

Lance the dragon master
10-14-2005, 02:11 PM
:exclaim: BIG SPIOLLERS ALERT:exclaim:
Ash leaves his ather pokemon at prof. Oak's lab, but after the Hoenn leage he takes Phanpy back:happy:

PKMN Trainer RED
10-14-2005, 02:12 PM
And he want's to be a pokemon master, to be a master you "Gotta catch 'em all", gwad that was cheesy.

Nasty Plasty
10-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Wait Phanpy`s coming back YAY! I cant wait hurry up Ash catch a Snorunt, Evolve it, go to the hoenn league then get Phanpy back. By the way does Ash beat the Hoenn league for once.

62 posts til Kenny evolves.

Pika57
10-14-2005, 10:32 PM
Wait Phanpy`s coming back YAY! I cant wait hurry up Ash catch a Snorunt, Evolve it, go to the hoenn league then get Phanpy back. By the way does Ash beat the Hoenn league for once.

62 posts til Kenny evolves.

No. Go to Serebii. They have all this crap already.

Nasty Plasty
10-15-2005, 01:04 AM
Ok so Ash losesthe tourney ..again. He leaves Glailie and Torkoal. May leaves Beautifly(Yes:biggrin: ) and Skiity. May cathes a Munchlax, and a Squirtle.

PKMN Trainer RED
10-15-2005, 03:09 AM
Oh yeah, slowly the originals are makin' a comeback!

Nasty Plasty
10-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Yup pretty soon its going to be all old pokemon probaly. I cant believe that the battle frontier is in Kanto!

Arcanine
10-18-2005, 10:15 PM
yea i like old pokemon rather than new..from gold onwards it started to turn bad already.why is it like dat?is it bcoz they have changed the illustrator??sory im new here lol

PKMN Trainer RED
10-18-2005, 10:46 PM
Warning spoiler:

Yay I just foudn otu misty will appear in battle frontier, but sadly it's only for three episodes then she returns to the gym. :(

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-19-2005, 08:23 AM
Warning spoiler:

Yay I just foudn otu misty will appear in battle frontier, but sadly it's only for three episodes then she returns to the gym. :(
Yeah I know! I wish Misty would come back for good! I am glad that the original Pokemon are making a comeback though ^_^

pokedude91
10-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Wow,O_O

Misty is coming back for 3 episodes of battle frontier. That's wonderful:cool:

salamence785
03-12-2006, 09:43 PM
:eek: I know! That's so awesome! His team still sucks, but now he has three evolved Pokemon on his team at once! BTW, is it me, or did Snorunt evolve a little too quickly? It only took him 15 episodes!

lol ya i think he did lvl to quick......witch is kinda cool

Fossil Fusion
03-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Dont revive old threads over a month old and read the rules.

salamence785
03-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Can u catch a glailie's littler from in ruby:question:
I hope there is....:pray: