-Nature: Bold (+DEF, -ATK)
-Ability: Rain Dish
-EVs: ???
-Moveset:
Toxic
Protect
Leech Seed
Giga Drain / Mega Drain

Basically to annoy the the heck out of opponents and drain HP. :happy: Should I use Mega or Giga Drain?

Itachi_2007
12-27-2007, 11:17 AM
You shouldn't really use either drain. :/

Ludicolo @ Leftovers
Trait: Swift Swim / Rain Dish
Calm Nature (+SDEF, -ATK)
- Leech Seed
- Rain Dance
- Surf
- Focus Blast. Focus Blast is just there, Rain Dance to use both of the abilities well, Leech Seed works well in conjunction with Leftovers. Calm to boost his already pretty decent SDEF. Also, any berry kinda sucks. :/ Also, the Team Request Thread compels you to go to it, my friend. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72884) I'm going to send you a PM, since you broke the rules. But I won't tell you which on, since a Moderator told me to be discreet.

Stubby Boardman
12-27-2007, 01:17 PM
*Kingdra
-Item: ???
-Nature: Modest / Timid
-Ability: Swift Swim
-EVs: 252 SpA / 252 SPD / [???]
-Moveset:
Dragon Pulse
Rain Dance
Surf / Water Pulse
Ice Beam

-or-

*Kingdra
-Item: ???
-Nature: Adamant / Jolly
-Ability: Swift Swim
-EVs: 252 ATK / 252 SPD / [???]
-Moveset:
Dragon Dance
Flail
Waterfall
Facade / Rest / Protect

Breloomfan
12-27-2007, 03:10 PM
kingdra
modest or timid
evs in spatk and spd
dragon pulse
rain dance
surf/water pulse
ice beam

-or-

kingdra
adament or jolly
evs in atk and spd
dragon dance
flail
waterfall
facade/rest/protect

I like the first one better, with Surf, so then I can use a Lapras on my team.

Spongebob Number One Fan
12-27-2007, 04:59 PM

Ludicolo @ Leftovers
- Leech Seed
- Rain Dance
- Surf
- Focus Blast. Focus Blast is just there, Rain Dance to use both of the abilities well, Leech Seed works well in conjunction with Leftovers. Calm to boost his already pretty decent SDEF. Also, any berry kinda sucks. :/ Also, the Team Request Thread compels you to go to it, my friend. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72884) I'm going to send you a PM, since you broke the rules. But I won't tell you which on, since a Moderator told me to be discreet.

Just wanted to point out that Swift Swim on a Ludi that isn't trying to sweep is a really bad idea. Also, focus blast on something thats whole purpose is to annoy usually isn't going to work in your favor. Moves like Surf and Ice Beam, that are more reliable and have more PP are better for Pokemon like Ludi in most cases.

DragoniteMistress
12-27-2007, 05:08 PM

Ludicolo @ Leftovers
- Leech Seed
- Rain Dance
- Surf

Why do you have Focus Blast on Ludicolo? What's the point of it?

He elaborated nicely, but a PP Maxed Giga Drain isn't the worst in this particular moveset. I faced a similar Meganium that brought hell with a PP Maxed Giga Drain. Also, Rain Dish > Swift Swim at all times in Ludicolo.

Remember with weather-based teams you should go for dual types for type coverage. Good luck.

Stubby Boardman
12-27-2007, 05:18 PM
i like the first one better with surf so then i can use a lapras on my team
Just to let you know, Kingdra's Ability should be Swift Swim, NOT Sniper; it goes with a totally different strategy.

Fire Away
12-27-2007, 05:35 PM
just to let u know kingdra ability should be swift swim NOT sniper
sniper goes with a totolly different startegy

Why not Sniper? Focus Energy Sniper Surf can tear apart almost everything in the game, especially under the rain.

Anyways, on a Rain Dance team, Kingdra is almost essential. Ludicolo fits into these teams good as well.

Dragon Dance Gyarados is an absolute monster in the rain. After a Dragon Dance, Waterfall can tear apart everything that doesn't resist it.

Also, put a Thunder in there somewhere. It'll make your opponent's Gyarados think twice about switching in.

Stubby Boardman
12-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Why not Sniper? Focus Energy Sniper Surf can tear apart almost everything in the game, especially under the rain.

Anyways, on a Rain Dance team, Kingdra is almost essential. Ludicolo fits into these teams good as well.

Dragon Dance Gyarados is an absolute monster in the rain. After a Dragon Dance, Waterfall can tear apart everything that doesn't resist it.

Also, put a Thunder in there somewhere. It'll make your opponent's Gyarados think twice about switching in.
Sorry, maybe that will be good to use under that condition.

Breloomfan
12-27-2007, 07:10 PM
How about these Pokemon:

*Snorlax @ Chesto Berry
-Nature: Jolly
-Ability: Thick Fat / Immunity
-Moveset:
Surf
Psychic / Thunder
Recycle
Rest

*Dewgong @ Leftovers
-Nature: Bold
-Ability: ???
-Moveset:
Signal Beam
Safegaurd
Substitute
Ice Beam

shedinjask
12-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Yeah, let's put Safeguard on a Hydration Pokemon.

DDFlail Kingdra deserves a mention for the Water STAB to go with Flail. Gyarados might do it better though.

Manni
12-27-2007, 07:32 PM
What do you mean by saying Rain Dance team?!

Breloomfan
12-27-2007, 07:37 PM
A team where the stratagy is centered around the move Rain Dance. Usually includes Pokemon that get healed by Rain, Electric Pokemon that use Thunder and such

Are you being sarcastic shedinjask!?

shedinjask
12-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Are you typing with your elbows?

Toxicroak @ Black Sludge
252 Attk/252 Spd/4 HP -- Jolly
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Sucker Punch
Cross Chop

Breloomfan
12-27-2007, 07:48 PM
No, I have a keyboard that freezes up and bad spelling. Good idea for a Toxicroak.

Manni
12-27-2007, 08:34 PM
I suggest an Electric Pokemon knowing the move Thunder!!!!

Itachi_2007
12-27-2007, 09:38 PM
I suggest an electric Pokemon knowing the move Thunder!!!!

As much as I hate the rather poor move Thunder, you have reason. Yes, I DO know perfectly well what it is, so don't do that n00bish thing and pretend to not know what I'm saying. Anyway, I like Focus Sash on a anything fragile with a Move such as Swords Dance. And I wouldn't call 65 Defense Bulky, nor would I do the same thing for 83 HP. His Special Defense is the same as his Defense. Though, Life Orb is pretty great as well, and some people prefer it, so it all comes down to a matter of preference. Manni, do not get mad at the first part, It's constructive criticism, what me, and most people, are here for. And please, oh please, do not do what I said not to do in the underlined text. Manni, you seem new, so just PM someone if you don't understand. Probably the thread starter, would be a more knowledegable choice. Or maybe someone who knows what they're doing. Though, Its hard to find that kind nowadays. Anyways, Snorlax with Surf is pretty self-explanatory, just no. Curselax does a way better job, you want something that actually gels in with your Team, get what I mean? Yes, Dewgong is a perfect example, just be sure to not run a lot of water types, duel types with Water actually work well, and Ludicolo + Starmie is a negative example of this, gets you Hera weak.

Dewgong @ Leftovers
Trait: Hydration
EV's: 252 HP / 252 SDEF / 6 Def
Quiet Nature (+SDEF, -SPD)
- Rain Dance
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Surf / Ice Beam / HP [ELECTRIC]. No, Rest is NOT there for healing. Let someone else tell what Its there for, as I am the perfect epitome of laziness occasionally, and this is one of those occasions, despite of all the typing of this Post. EV's are there for maxium survival, Quiet Nature because it Isn't Swift Swim, and in this case, the Speed would be icky. Resttalk on this beast works pretty well. As Its pretty bulky, despite the display of the Stats. Hehe. Edit: I really hate my lack of capability for nicknaming things, so yeah, a great nickname would be appreciated. No, do NOT say "Fail," because you just do not see the potential of things until you try them out.

Breloomfan
12-27-2007, 10:46 PM
One problem with your Dewgong: when it uses Sleep Talk there is only a 1 in 3 chance it will attack! It will eathier (what?) do Rain Dance [what?] if already raining, rest whice will do zip or the attacking move:ermm:

Itachi_2007
12-27-2007, 10:59 PM
one proplem with your dewgong when it uses sleeptalk their is only a 1 in 3 chance it will atack! it will eathier do rain dance uselys if already raining, rest whice will do zip or the attacking move:ermm:

Yes, I'm quite aware that, my dear good newcomer. However, this is blatant nonsense. You gave my strategic Moveset a thumb down, which is a n00bish smilie, for nada. Nothing. I was the epitome of a gentleman there, but you had to ruin it. Jolly mood. Most newcomers, unaware of what in the universe they're talking about, say this. And we're going to need more facts then 0. Since that's basically what that is. I don't think you comprehend the strategy of the Moveset, however, go study the Metagame, once you've completed that oh so pleasent task, my dear good sir, you can come back, and prove your knowledge. And even then, Rain Dance, since it only lasts for such a brief time, will likely fade away soon without you having to utilize it. Resttalk was the absolute beast and GOD and third gen, my good sir. Absorbed Stats for you ever so dearly, and fully restored your health to boot. So yeah, study your facts and the Metagame some more, I suppose, and you'll be a pretty good player.

Spongebob Number One Fan
12-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Yes, I'm quite aware that, my dear good newcomer.

Yet you have rest and sleep talk on pokemon with hydration.

However, this is blatant nonsense. You gave my strategic Moveset a thumb down,

Because it sucked.

which is a n00bish smilie, for nada.

Yet you use it all the time.

Nothing. I was the epitome of a gentleman there, but you had to ruin it.

Because yelling at people, underlining text, and commanding respect from people is something a gentlemen would SURELY do [/sarcasm]

Jolly mood. Most newcomers, unaware of what in the universe they're talking about, say this. And we're going to need more facts then 0.

Yet you say that dark pulse on umbreon beats heracross, which resists it, has 95 base SDef, and has two 120 base power STAB attacks to 2HKO it with. And you say he isn't using facts. lol

Since that's basically what that is. I don't think you comprehend the strategy of the Moveset, however,

It's simple, use rest. Then use sleep talk, only to realize that hydration cures your sleep condition.

go study the Metagame,

yet you say umbreon can beat a heracross, look in the mirror :/

once you've completed that oh so pleasent task, my dear good sir, you can come back, and prove your knowledge.

You need to prove yours as well since all you do is whine about respect when you are rude to everybody. Because anybody with knowledge of pokemon doesn't use a resttalk dewgong with hydration on a rain dance team.

And even then, Rain Dance, since it only lasts for such a brief time, will likely fade away soon without you having to utilize it. Resttalk was the absolute beast and GOD and third gen, my good sir.

you're thinking of 2nd gen. YOU get your facts straight. 2nd gen was dominated by resttalkers. Many lost the ability to resttalk effectively in ADV, such as Raikou.

Absorbed Stats for you ever so dearly, and fully restored your health to boot. So yeah, study your facts and the Metagame some more, I suppose, and you'll be a pretty good player.

That was a terrible post. I can take people who get stuff wrong, people make mistakes. But when you yell at people to get their facts straight when you are no better makes me sick. And yes, I'll be waiting on shoddy Battle, as I can PROVE I know what I'm talking about, versus this nonsense.

First off, with that TERRIBLE dewgong you posted, get rid of rain dance. there are other pokemon to do that. Sleep talk is WAY more lol though since you'll never get the chance to use it, so replace so your moveset is:

- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Hidden Power [Electric] / Rain Dance (if you need another weather pokemon)

lol, what is quiet nature doing there? Just because a pokemon is slow doesn't mean you should make its speed as low as possible. Notice there are no attack moves being used on the physical spectrum, so run calm or bold nature. And Quiet boost special ATTACK, not SDef.

In conclusion, way to NOT contribute. It's no wonder you got banned from PokeCommunity with these kinds of posts.

Now then, I advise against rain dance teams, but if you want one, there are a few splendid pokemon to use.

First off, ALL water pokemon is a bad idea. not all pokemon need to fit into the theme, as exposing yourself to getting 6-0ed by Scarf Pory Z's Tbolt is a bad idea. I recommend a grass type pokemon or a dragon/flying pokmeon to take grass attacks with ease. Soemthing like a Choice Band Salamence is great for this. though Sp[ecsmence is better since the rain boosts Hydro Pump.

On ALL the 4th generation rain dance teams I've run, I always include electivire. pokemon like Zapdos are going to be licking their chops when they see a rain dance team (and HP Ice beats Dragons and grassers), but one electivire will shake things up. for my fellow Mantine lovers, try running a m,antine with Electivire. Yoiu'll see some serious results as it will get a motor drive boost and sweep the day away.

So basically, don't overlap too many weaks or you'll be in major trouble. I'd have about 3 or so rain dancers as well. If you use kingdra, I'd run a choice specs variant as with sniper, a critical hit with a water attack is a near guarenteed KO and with swift swim, you outspeed everything and lay a devastating blow on lots of stuff.

Many Skarmbliss counters don't function well on rain dance teams (Boah and Infernape come to mind), so be sure you can take out the ever-famous walling duo.

arceus03
12-28-2007, 03:05 AM
Why don"t you throw Kyogre in..
Neverending Rain! Yay!

Spongebob Number One Fan
12-28-2007, 03:08 AM
Why don"t you throw Kyogre in..
Neverending Rain! Yay!

Because it's uber. No one will battle you if you have Kyuber :( Rain Dance will have to suffice.

arceus03
12-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Owh, I forgot!

Looks like Rain Dance will do, like Spongebob Number One Fan said... :sad:

Itachi_2007
12-28-2007, 02:41 PM
That was a terrible post. I can take people who get stuff wrong, people make mistakes. But when you yell at people to get their facts straight when you are no better makes me sick. And yes, I'll be waiting on shoddy Battle, as I can PROVE I know what I'm talking about, versus this nonsense. I don't play on Shoddy anymore.

First off, with that TERRIBLE dewgong you posted, get rid of rain dance. there are other pokemon to do that. Sleep talk is WAY more lol though since you'll never get the chance to use it, so replace so your moveset is: Rain Dance + Hydration is not LOL, you know. And have you actually tried it out, [/Instert name from Pokecommunity here, I think Anti-Pop Culture 13, since you know I got Banned.

- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Hidden Power [Electric] / Rain Dance (if you need another weather pokemon)

lol, what is quiet nature doing there? Just because a pokemon is slow doesn't mean you should make its speed as low as possible. Notice there are no attack moves being used on the physical spectrum, so run calm or bold nature. And Quiet boost special ATTACK, not SDef. Where the **** did you see SDEF, maybe you're blind, IDK.

In conclusion, way to NOT contribute. It's no wonder you got banned from PokeCommunity with these kinds of posts. How did you know that?

Now then, I advise against rain dance teams, but if you want one, there are a few splendid pokemon to use.

First off, ALL water pokemon is a bad idea. not all pokemon need to fit into the theme, as exposing yourself to getting 6-0ed by Scarf Pory Z's Tbolt is a bad idea. I recommend a grass type pokemon or a dragon/flying pokmeon to take grass attacks with ease. Soemthing like a Choice Band Salamence is great for this. though Sp[ecsmence is better since the rain boosts Hydro Pump. Yes, first sentence is magnificently true.

On ALL the 4th generation rain dance teams I've run, I always include electivire. pokemon like Zapdos are going to be licking their chops when they see a rain dance team (and HP Ice beats Dragons and grassers), but one electivire will shake things up. for my fellow Mantine lovers, try running a m,antine with Electivire. Yoiu'll see some serious results as it will get a motor drive boost and sweep the day away.

So basically, don't overlap too many weaks or you'll be in major trouble. I'd have about 3 or so rain dancers as well. If you use kingdra, I'd run a choice specs variant as with sniper, a critical hit with a water attack is a near guarenteed KO and with swift swim, you outspeed everything and lay a devastating blow on lots of stuff.

Many Skarmbliss counters don't function well on rain dance teams (Boah and Infernape come to mind), so be sure you can take out the ever-famous walling duo.

Comments in Bold, I don't know how you know I got Banned from Pokecommunity, but Its probably because you're the one I know as Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13.

DragoniteMistress
12-28-2007, 02:43 PM
Yes, I'm quite aware that, my dear good newcomer. However, this is blatant nonsense. You gave my strategic Moveset a thumb down, which is a n00bish smilie, for nada. Nothing. I was the epitome of a gentleman there, but you had to ruin it. Jolly mood. Most newcomers, unaware of what in the universe they're talking about, say this. And we're going to need more facts then 0. Since that's basically what that is. I don't think you comprehend the strategy of the Moveset, however, go study the Metagame, once you've completed that oh so pleasent task, my dear good sir, you can come back, and prove your knowledge. And even then, Rain Dance, since it only lasts for such a brief time, will likely fade away soon without you having to utilize it. Resttalk was the absolute beast and GOD and third gen, my good sir. Absorbed Stats for you ever so dearly, and fully restored your health to boot. So yeah, study your facts and the Metagame some more, I suppose, and you'll be a pretty good player.

You're here to help construct a team, not accuse him of being a n00b when you're no seasoned veteran yourself, you aren't perfect and your movesets do have vague flaws. You're in no position of criticism, nor am I, or any member on this forum for that matter, so suck it up. You aren't perfect.

I'll say what I said before. Go with dual-types. It helps better with type coverage, I'd suggest browsing this list (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/water.shtml) first, keeping in mind that you should base your team with Water-type Pokemon for a reasonable STAB sweeping, and base off from there deciding which Pokemon would be decent for which role. I'll post again soon, in case you need any more help.

Itachi_2007
12-28-2007, 02:47 PM
You're here to help construct a team, not accuse him of being a n00b when you're no seasoned veteran yourself, you aren't perfect and your movesets do have vague flaws. You're in no position of criticism, nor am I, or any member on this forum for that matter, so suck it up. You aren't perfect. I'm well aware that my Movesets aren't perfect. And I'm well aware that I'm not perfect myself. However. I AM better then him, unlike some people who think I'm not.

I'll say what I said before. Go with dual-types. It helps better with type coverage, I'd suggest browsing this list (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/water.shtml) first, keeping in mind that you should base your team with Water-type Pokemon for a reasonable STAB sweeping, and base off from there deciding which Pokemon would be decent for which role. I'll post again soon, in case you need any more help.

Comment in bold. Do you think I don't know that I'm not perfect? Well, suck it up too then, my friend. Use some common-sense.

DragoniteMistress
12-28-2007, 02:53 PM
Comment in bold. Do you think I don't know that I'm not perfect? Well, suck it up too then, my friend. Use some common-sense.

Don't put words in my mouth. That's crude, deceiving, and low. I never said that, and quoting something in my post that you typed up and bolded is frankly, sheer idiocy.

On topic, Breloom, look up Rain Dance's effects, teams, natures that are beneficial, and repost with a team for members to work on and edit from an outsider's perspective. Try to cover as much as possible, since weather teams usually only benefit one or few types.

Trainer of Shadows
12-28-2007, 02:55 PM

Okay, dude, you should stop quoting people and changing their posts.
That's just stupid. You are stupid.
You should be worrying about helping the person who made this thread,
not about who is saying what.
Stop changing other peoples posts. Get a life.

~ToS~

Xtra
12-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Directed to Itachi:

You came to this forum to help people, not to be a stuck-up prick. Don't say your better than anyone else, whether it's true or not. Strategy isn't all that matters. Just because you plan yourself out in better ways doesn't make you better than anyone else. You telling him that your better and you know more isn't helping. Methods work for different people. So you suck up your snooty attitude. -_-

Directed to Breelom:
Now, for a team with Rain Dance, I suggest Ludicolo. They're attack and hp are ok, but they have fairly good Special Attack and the Rain Dish effect.

Breloomfan
12-28-2007, 03:11 PM
Thank you Xtra! And for the rest of you, if you're just going to insult people, make your own thread to do it on! :angry:

Yes, I am going to Ludi, and I was thinking of putting a totally random Pokemon on like Snorlax or Gallade. Great idea! How about a Toxicroak - it has Dry Skin!

DragoniteMistress
12-28-2007, 03:17 PM
You do realize that in a vague way, Itachi was criticizing you, while ToS and others were offering help and defending you?

Regardless, as Xtra said, go with Ludicolo. He's a beast in a Rain Dance team. What would Snorlax and Gallade be doing in a team like so?

If anything, I guess you could work with these:

Ludicolo, Slowbro, Milotic, Swampert/Gyarados, or Kingdra. This all really depends which metagame tier you're interested in as well. I could really help you out if you're interested in UU/NU, which is where I spend most of my time.

Trainer of Shadows
12-28-2007, 03:19 PM
You do realize that in a vague way, Itachi was criticizing you, while ToS and others were offering help and defending you?

Regardless, as Xtra said, go with Ludicolo. He's a beast in a Rain Dance team. What would Snorlax and Gallade be doing in a team like so?

If anything, I guess you could work with these:

Ludicolo, Slowbro, Milotic, Swampert/Gyarados, or Kingdra. This all really depends which metagame tier you're interested in as well. I could really help you out if you're interested in UU/NU, which is where I spend most of my time.

Agreed.

Swampert and Kingdra are very good ideas.

Swampert has great attack and can SR your opponents to give you an edge.
Kingdra is fast with RainDance, but make sure you have it in play before Kingdra
comes in. That will be much better.
Milotic is a great tank. Look into his movesets.

~ToS~

Xtra
12-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Yup. MY buddy DM's right. Also, make sure Milotic learns Ice Beam. It's Special Attack is amazing, and it'll really work to your advantage, being that you now can protect yourself from Grass and Electric attacks.

EDIT: XD. Forget the Gyrados part. xD. You have Swampert.

DragoniteMistress
12-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Breloom, considering you're new, I'm going to provide you a few links on what I use when faced with making a weather-based team.

Rain Dance Effects (http://www.serebii.net/games/weather.shtml#rain): I'm in love with Serebii for creating this, this lets you pick out the Pokemon which benefit from Rain Dance from their abilities, and gives you a nice insight on the effects of it and all related topics.

Team Builder (http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/team_builder): This comes in hand with weather-teams so that you can pick out which Pokemon will give you the greatest weakness, and easily replace them with something that will help to nullify that weakness.

PokeDex (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/): After you've picked out your 'Mons, look into them, spend a half hour on a page if you need to. Just get to know what moves, nature, EVs, and items you should have for a specific Pokemon, and how it will benefit your team.

Also remember, when faced with a tight situation on what to throw on a Pokemon with a weather based team, the Rocks never go wrong. Wet Rock would be a nice item-filler for this.

Breloomfan
12-28-2007, 03:41 PM
thanks dm!

shedinjask
12-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Toxicroak is a great Pokemon to have on a Rain Dance team, as is Azumarill.

Manni
12-28-2007, 11:56 PM
I suggested Thunder because when it rains it can't fail!!!!!!!

PokemonBoy2106
12-29-2007, 01:01 AM
use this as an addition not a powerhouse:
Venasaur
w/h Leftovers
PoisonpowderSDleeppowder
Razor Leaf
Stun Spre

Itachi_2007
12-29-2007, 10:38 AM
use this as an addition not a powerhouse:
Venasaur
w/h Leftovers
PoisonpowderSDleeppowder
Razor Leaf
Stun Spre

1.) What is PoisonpowderSDleeppowder, may I ask?
2.) Razor Leaf, when compared to Seed Bomb, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, ect. In Venusaur's Movepool would be redaundant.
3.) According to Serebii, it can't learn Stun Spore. Either that, or I'm blind.

Venusaur @ Leftovers / Black Sludge
Trait: Overgrow
EV's: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold / Calm Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- Energy Ball / Grass Knot
- Sludge Bomb. Yes, I copied it from Smogon, but Its just an example of what Venusaur's Moveset should look like.

-Smoo-
12-30-2007, 11:30 AM
I thought about a team like this once, it focused around a kyogre and a manaphy I think, it had ludicolo in it tho,Ill try and find my note book with the team in it. And It had kyogre in cause it can learn thunder, oh and I put a lanturn in it as well cause its water and electric with that ability that turns electric attacks into HP.