PDA

View Full Version : Who else has a Fantasy Football Team?

Charizard_Rider
12-27-2007, 02:32 AM
My dad made me a fantasy team this year called the "Seaside Riptide". Long story short, I almost made it to the playoffs. It came down to one game, and Tom Brady didn't get the points I needed him to... but I was third in my division coming up from a 1-4 losing streak.
My dad's team (The Detroit Pride), on the other hand, made it to the Superbowl of his leauge. I'm happy for him, but I can't help but be dissapointed... But then I tell myself, "There's always next year!" :smile:
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had a Fantasy Team? I need some one other than my dad to bounce ideas off of. :smile:

TheEvilDookie
12-27-2007, 02:34 AM
Wasn't a thread just like this made less than a week ago? :/

I have a Fantasy Football team, and I alwyas love when Brady gets love numbers >:) Anybody know that last time he got injured? I wanna see his misery.

Edit: Wow I can't find the thread. I could've sworn it was out there.

Blood Red Lucario
12-27-2007, 02:55 AM
I had two but my season is over since I didn't make the playoffs in my league. I had a good team by the end of the season but I couldn't make up for the terrible games I had earlier this year.

MagmarMan
12-27-2007, 01:03 PM
Wasn't a thread just like this made less than a week ago? :/

Edit: Wow I can't find the thread. I could've sworn it was out there.

Ya, I made a poll about this last week:ermm:

On topic, I do have a fantasy team. This year, we made it to the Super Bowl and won!! We're league champions!! Sorry, it's pretty exciting. We started the year at 2-4 and I though we were done. After that week, we only lost once more and here we are!

as260191
12-27-2007, 01:12 PM
I had a team on NFL.com. Started the season 0-6 because Drew Brees was playing abysmally and Steven Jackson got injured, eventually finished up at 6-8. I was very unfortunate one week to have been against Adrian Peterson in his record breaking single game rushing feat.

Better luck next year.

AshMistyMayfan
12-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Does it involve betting money, or bragging rights?