PDA

View Full Version : The Virtual Console Thread

Onion Knight
12-29-2007, 03:30 AM
Anybody here got any VC games on the Wii? I downloaded Super Mario Brothers 1 & 2 for the NES, and the best(and certainly my favorite) N64 game ever made, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I need to get another controller for LOZ: OoT, but I have played SMB 1 & 2. I love SMB 1, but 2 is HORRIBLE. I hate the music, I hate that you have to throw the enemies now, and I hate playing as Toad and Peach. It's a horrible sequel, don't waste 500 Wii points on it. So, post your downloaded VC games here, discuss them and rate them.

Super Mario Brothers: 10/10 Instant classic
Super Mario Brothers 2: 4/10 Horrible sequel
Legend of Zelda OoT: N/A, but if it is like the N64 version, 10/10

korey19
12-29-2007, 03:35 AM
Anybody here got any VC games on the Wii? I downloaded Super Mario Brothers 1 & 2 for the NES, and the best(and certainly my favorite) N64 game ever made, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I need to get another controller for LOZ: OoT, but I have played SMB 1 & 2. I love SMB 1, but 2 is HORRIBLE. I hate the music, I hate that you have to throw the enemies now, and I hate playing as Toad and Peach. It's a horrible sequel, don't waste 500 Wii points on it. So, post your downloaded VC games here, discuss them and rate them.

Super Mario Brothers: 10/10 Instant classic
Super Mario Brothers 2: 4/10 Horrible sequel
Legend of Zelda OoT: N/A, but if it is like the N64 version, 10/10
How do you buy games, where can you buy them, where do you see your points? I look on downloading some of those games too.:happy:

Onion Knight
12-29-2007, 04:42 AM
How do you buy games, where can you buy them, where do you see your points? I look on downloading some of those games too.:happy:

1. Go to your local video game store(or if you're cheap like me, go to Wal~Mart).
2. Buy a Wii Points card(they have 2000 points on them, usually about $20)
3. Go to Wii Shop Channel, and click "Redeem Wii Points". The number you need to enter is on the back of the card, you have to scratch it off to reveal it.
4. Click on "Virtual Console". The games you can purchase with your points are there. The most you can buy is 4, with one card.