PDA

View Full Version : Were Can I Find Games ????

GARRY
04-10-2005, 10:49 AM
WERE CAN I FIND GAMES FIRE -RED AND LIFE GREEN ??????
I WONT PLAY THIS GAME .....PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE MI SOME ADRES WERE CAN I THIS GAMES DOWNLOAD (FREE)

bY : GARRY
:neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :confused: :confused: :sad: :sad: :sad: :confused: :neutral: :sad: :confused: :confused: :sad: :sad: :eh: :eh: :sad: :neutral: :confused:

ElementWyvern
04-10-2005, 12:19 PM
WERE CAN I FIND GAMES FIRE -RED AND LIFE GREEN ??????
I WONT PLAY THIS GAME .....PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE MI SOME ADRES WERE CAN I THIS GAMES DOWNLOAD (FREE)

bY : GARRY

:/ ROM's are illigeal. You should only really get a rom if you have the game first. If you reallywnat to find itjust do a search and you should find it... but like I said, it is illegal to have them if you don't have the game already.
This shoould also be in the Fr/Lg section o,o

absol2005
04-10-2005, 12:34 PM
why is it illegal to have a rom if you don't have the game?

ElementWyvern
04-10-2005, 12:43 PM
why is it illegal to have a rom if you don't have the game?

Many people just download the rom instaed of buying the game. Roms decrease the sales of the company, so it's kind of like stealing a game form them.

Agent Orange
04-10-2005, 01:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/DarkPikachu/noobed.bmp

Yeah...we have some rules here at Pe2k, one as stated above, no talking about ROMS.

Two, theres a little key next to the 'A' button...;)

Three, cut the crap with the smiliees.

(Oh, and for the PE2K moldieoldies reading this, blame the dude who made the noob sign for the leet speak on the you. =P)

absol2005
04-10-2005, 03:57 PM
talkin' about this being in the wrong board

LunaFlame
04-10-2005, 06:27 PM
I know somewhere where you can download them but I am not sure if I am allowed to say it.

hannah potter
04-12-2005, 12:34 PM
u could get blue and red but that is something to make stuff eg cards and badges