PDA

View Full Version : Chaining Messages?

Tory vs Meaty II
12-30-2007, 05:29 AM
Have you ever seen a user on this forum done any chaining messages? For example:

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS!!
This really works. This is seriouslly no joke. If you don't copy & paste this on eight threads, your dad will die in 20 minutes.

I find them really funny.

Neo Emolga
12-30-2007, 05:33 AM
Technically, a PM like that could be considered spam.

Who sent you it? If you show me a screen print of the PM, we could take action against that person.

Tory vs Meaty II
12-30-2007, 05:37 AM
Technically, a PM like that could be considered spam.

Who sent you it? If you show me a screen print of the PM, we could take action against that person.

Nah, there commonly on Youtube. I just wanted to know have there ever be a chaining message like this on PE2K?

~ Please don't ban me!

Neo Emolga
12-30-2007, 05:41 AM
Nah, there commonly on Youtube. I just wanted to know have there ever be a chaining message like this on PE2K?

~ Please don't ban me!

Relax, I wouldn't ban you for showing this. I'm just saying... spreading a chain PM around would be annoying to some people, and IF it was done and the person refused to stop it, then we'd have to do something about it.

But nah... haven't seen a chaining message like that one.

Realityxxx
12-30-2007, 05:41 AM
I saw one on youtube that said A clown and a chainsaw would be in your bed and i'tll kill your family. I was nine and i was afraid of clowns for weeks. LOL.

There's never been one on PE2K.

Jester
12-30-2007, 06:29 AM
Ugh, I get THOUSANDS of Chain Bulletins on myspace that just make me so angry! I swear, if I get one more, and its from the same person, I'm going to delete them from my friends list. Yeah, thats a good one!

And just to share, here's one I got before:

This is real!!!1! no joke!!1!1!!11!! u better do this, or u will be mole-ested by a dog 2nite!

u must go outside @ midnight 2nite and sing "ring A round da rosy" and u will have goodest luck foreva.

PS, if u dont', pete wentz will come and eat you!!1!

I mean, seriously! That's the best someone could do?! Pete Wentz will come and eat you? That's plain stupid.

Emily
12-30-2007, 08:13 AM
^ Um, that sounds a lot like a joke, or a troll, to me.

OT: Yeah, they annoy me, but some of the email ones can be really cute, like those 'you are my friend' ones. :D I send the sweet ones on, but I delete the 'u haf 2 send dis 2 atlest 353453452465354 ppl or u will be eaten by a frige1!!!!!111!!!' parts.

Pooka
12-30-2007, 08:28 PM
I saw one on youtube that said A clown and a chainsaw would be in your bed and i'tll kill your family. I was nine and i was afraid of clowns for weeks. LOL.

There's never been one on PE2K.

Lol, I hate those things. I don't understand how people can actually be bothered to forward them.

Ataro
12-31-2007, 06:35 AM
I've seen them in my emails, tons of them. Every week, I need to clear up so many junks. But well, on the internet, I've seen some in message boxes.

Stardy
12-31-2007, 11:39 AM
I've seen them in my emails, tons of them. Every week, I need to clear up so many junks. But well, on the internet, I've seen some in message boxes.
Same.
I left my Yahoo alone for a week and I got 608 new emails, all spam like it.

I find them stupid, and annoying, be it on Youtube, Email or a forum.

Shadow Eevee
12-31-2007, 05:39 PM
Best thing to do is to not give your email to 3rd parties, and tell the sender to stop. :]

rygel960
12-31-2007, 06:06 PM
i got 2 chain messages from my friend, everytime, i have to prove that it's not true, besides, why would anyone believe a chain mail with only words as proof and videos even if the person "died" on youtube

Hoshika
12-31-2007, 06:19 PM
Worst thing to do when you get chained is to set up a chain promoting the unchaining and utter destruction of chains and anti-chains.

My friend actually believes them and keeps sending them to me. I tell her to stop and that's she's being a troll/n00b, but she denies it. :|

rygel960
12-31-2007, 06:27 PM
Worst thing to do when you get chained is to set up a chain promoting the unchaining and utter destruction of chains and anti-chains.

My friend actually believes them and keeps sending them to me. I tell her to stop and that's she's being a troll/n00b, but she denies it. :|
why don't you knock some sense into her, if she still won't stop, show real proof it's not true

i told my friend for the first mail, it's said 10 ways to tell your haunted, apparently, everything it showed is normal stuff, he was just dum(dog/cat sleeping with their eye wide open, yeah right, their tired of course, not sleeping)

for the second, don't send this message and you will die in 3 years and they show 2 victims, omg, yeah right again, and a chain mail 3 years old, i don't think so

thats how i knock some sense to my friend

Shozuka
12-31-2007, 06:47 PM
When I was seven, I was watching a video on Youtube, and a comment said something like this:

In 1997, a girl name Janet was sailing on the ship Kataluna, and was killed for unknown reasons. If you don't send this to three different videos, Katarackalunatuna will haunt you in your sleep.

I was shaking whenever I had to go to bed for weeks. I feel bad for myself. XD

rygel960
12-31-2007, 06:51 PM
When I was seven, I was watching a video on Youtube, and a comment said something like this:

In 1997, a girl name Janet was sailing on the ship Kataluna, and was killed for unknown reasons. If you don't send this to three different videos, Katarackalunatuna will haunt you in your sleep.

I was shaking whenever I had to go to bed for weeks. I feel bad for myself. XD
another 1, why would a ghost haunt you if you don't send it -.-, it would haunt the person who killed her so she would rest in peace