PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Pe2k: Clan Island----- Need one more minimod

bigboy
12-31-2007, 06:37 PM
Welcome to PE2K: Clan Claimers
Annoucements
1) When you see this ****** next to a clan name it means you can challenge for their area. Look in stats section to look to see who you can battle.
2)MustangGT and Shiniesrule are now minimods for this thread. When I'm not here listen to them.

This idea is made from a map. You can see the map here. This map has 8 areas on Pe2k Island and 1 area on legend isle. The whole point of this idea is to see which pe2k clan can control most of Pe2k Island, and maybe legends isle. I hope this idea to be used to give war battles a real point. You must defeat 3 people from a clan in charge of their clan area. Clans may have more than one area under control, but you can not use the same generals. These generals are assigned from the leader of the clan.

You may see things like A1, A3, A4, etc. You may wonder what it means. Well the “A” simply means area. And the number is just a way to identify each part of the island.
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8189/pe2kideash5.png

AREA GUIDE
You’ll see that most areas are different colored. Each area must have one type of the pokemon for each area. You’ll find out the types for each pokemon in the guide below.

A6 or GREEN:
This is the home to many different grass and bug types. Here as you might have guessed you have to at least use one bug or grass types. Though many do not like fire types here, you are allowed to use them. But don’t burn down the forest. =)

A3 or BROWN:
That is the coast of the pe2k. It includes water pokemon. Yes you have to use one water type. These pokemon are great for taking hits, but don’t like you coming and using their areas.

A1, A2, A7 or WHITE:
There are many different white areas as you can see. Different pokemon are found in this area. So there is no certain type. So you can use any allowed pokemon here. But you may not have a whole team of legends. (Look at rules at bottom)

A4 or CAMFLAGE GREEN:
This is the base for rock, ground and fire types. These pokemon get along a little, but do not consider them friends. So one of these types will do for battle.

A5 or GRAY:
As you may have guessed this is home to steel types. But sometimes electric types will be attracted by the steel and come on in. So you may use one steel or one electric.

A8 or BLACK:
This is a most weird area. These pokemon want nothing to do with each other. As such, they train alone. Because they train along they are believed to be more powerful. As all types can be used here, there is a catch though. The catch is you have to have 2 Borderline or Under_used/never_used pokemon.

LEGEND ISLE:
All legendary pokemon can be found here including ubers. Yes all legendary pokemon can be found here though that does not mean this is the home to all legendaries. All legendary pokemon have to travel here everyday. Making it a pain in the butt for them.
You may be asking yourself what makes it legendary. Well what makes it legendary is that you can use ubers. Wait what; yes ubers, and only ubers. Though you can only use ubers, you can only have a team of 3. So you would be 3 ubers vs. 3 ubers other wise known as 3 vs. 3.

RULES:
6 vs. 6 (except legend isle)
No ubers (except legend isle)
Have to have one type of each area. (Except black area where you go by tiers instead) (Also except in white. Read area guides for more info.)
Follow rules of each area.
Must defeat the 2 generals of an area to take it over.

bigboy
12-31-2007, 06:38 PM
Stats and annoucements
******=can now be challenge for area

TSA******
Type of base: Level 1
Area conquer: A7 Generals of A7: Zukirin, Fullmetal, Bigboy

Lightning Knights******
Type of base: level 1
Area conquer:A1 Generals of A1:Arceus101, Saito, Trainer17

Imperial Shoguns Clan.
Area conquer:A2
Generals of area:

The Unorthodox Revolution******
Area conquer:A6 Generals of A6:Cool Kid 94, pokemaster1111, Drift

Electric-shock showdown clan******
Area conquer:A8 Generals of A8:darkestmaster, Edward Elric, Murda Mook.

The Spartans
Type of base: Level 1
Area conquer:
Generals of area:

Bases and war points
Bases: Bases??? What is the point??? They will serve as your base/homeland. You may attack a base directly. But to attack a base, the clan you are attacking must have 2 areas under control. Why?? Because if you defeat them they lose all their areas, though you do not get them either. You can have 4 base generals, to guard your base, these though can not be use to go and attack other bases though.

War points: These are points you get for wars, including direct base attacks. You may use these points to buy bases. The more points for a base, the better the base. And your leader is the only one who can spend these war points.

Here are battle points for each war battle.
Win a clan area: 300 points
Lose for clan area: 100 points
Attack base of clan and win: 500 points
Lose base of clan: 100 points
Defend a clan at legends isle: 400 points.

The bottom shows the bases and how much for each. Be aware that because this is an every growing game, prices will sometimes only be half as much on special events. These special events will be announced by me.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7441/pe2kideabasely6.png

Level 1 base: This is a free stock base; as soon as you join you get this base. Though it has
no special powers it is fine as a beginning base.

Level 2 base: This base is the same as the first base except you have one special power.
After one clan attacks your base another one can not attack it for 3 days.

Level 3 base: The best base. It gives an extra 150 points when you successfully
defend you base. Cannot Challenge this base again for 3 days, or whenever the leader of
clan decides to lift it beforethe 3 days are up. Only one clan can attack at a
time with no help for an alliance.

Custom base: As it said it is a custom base. You designed it, you give it powers. You can even think of your own special powers. Though the powers have to be approved by me to be accepted (so it’s fair.) You would also need to make your own base. And nobody would be allowed to use it, but your clan.
Price: 7,000 War points.

Colors of base can be change to your clan’s liking.

bigboy
12-31-2007, 06:39 PM
FAQs

What if an area doesnít have a clan in it??? Then you take it. But you may only get 2 free areas (this is only under certain circumstances though) the other ones must be fought for. Legend isle can not be gotten for free, 2 clans must fight over legend isle must use 3 non generals to fight for it.

How do I get my clan to join on in?? Well the main big clans will be entered automatically, with small clans you must ask. I will not refuse this to a clan, but if you are not showing good sportsmanship your clan will lose all territory and no longer be able to play.

What if my clan was automatically entered and I donít want it there?? You do have a right to take it off. But you will need to info me, so I may do so.

What if all areas are taken over by one clan??? Never fear as over time passes new areas will be added. You will notice that the map is upgraded often as for new changes.

Any point to alliances here??? Yes there is. You may use a member from a clan with permission from the other clan leader and the person you want to borrow. They will be used as generals if they win an area for another clan. But the two clans with the alliance will share the land.

Bases??? What is the point??? They will serve as your base/homeland. You may attack a base directly. But to attack a base, the clan you are attacking must have 2 areas under control. Why?? Because if you defeat them they lose all their areas, though you do not get them either. You can have 4 base generals, to guard your base, these though can not be use to go and attack other bases though.

Getting confused with generals??? They are quite easy. They first may start out as attackers, and then if they beat another clan, your attackers become generals of that new land. They may not attack though now. Now they can only be used as defenders for the newly gained land. They only people who will automatically become generals are those assigned to protect your base. They only person who can assign these generals and attackers is the clan leader. IN other words.
4 base generals.
3 attackers/defenders.

Why does the map/artwork such??? I am not very good with creating stuff. I made this off of Microsoft paint. If you can make it better then fine. But you must get permission from me to use it, and it has to be exactly the same.

When will these special events happen for adding to the map??? Whenever I feel game play is getting slow. Or when I feel you guys have deserve a new area. But not to worry, I may just pick a day for at least one update. For example, I may choose every Friday to release a new area of land. If this gets big enough I will try to get other forums to join.

May I use this idea on another site??? No. Only if I feel I can trust you will I allow you to use this idea.

Will you try to get this official or a sticky??? I will. But I find it highly unlikely for both. It might get official because it hasnít been done before. But it most likely wonít get sticky unless it turns out really well.

When will this be updated for scores and newly taken over areas??? As soon as I can get on it. And all should be updated every 1-2 days, at the very least.

Any other questions please ask.

bigboy
Map:http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8933/pe2kideacr9.png
New Areas Created:
No new areas yet.

bigboy
Hall Of Fame

Arceus101
01-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Not bad at all, just kind of confusing. I think this has a good point to it. The Lightning Knights will be a part of this.
-arceus101
-co-leader of Lightning Knights

Insane
01-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Good Going BB.

Seems Alot To Read.

(I Gues You Have Figured Everything Out :P)

Good Going (Hope It Becomes Successful!)

MustangGT
01-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Another GREAT idea from BB. Anyway, I believe I read that if I stake a claim to some land nobody has yet I get it free?

I would like to claim A2 White for the Imperial Shoguns Clan.

fullmetal
01-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Hey BB, give TSA A7.

Cool Kid 94
01-01-2008, 04:29 PM
UR is part of this? pm1111 must've talked to you...

I guess we'll take A6.

Insane
01-01-2008, 04:30 PM
The Elites Will Take A8 :D

Shinies
01-01-2008, 04:39 PM
The Elites Will Take A8 :D
I guess you haven't read the rules have you?

Only leaders can claim spots.....

Great idea BB!

pokemaster1111
01-01-2008, 06:07 PM
You can count the UR in. We'll take A6

-Alonzo

bigboy
01-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Thank you all for joining. Now just hold on a second while I make all updates on the second post.

I think I have gotten everyone in there. Please tell if you were left out.

Check map reserve post to see which areas were taken.

Flygon Ruler
01-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Sounds fun. I know our clan would be interested, btu currently, both of our leader are inactive :susp:

bigboy
01-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Quick announcements.

Clan leaders that have gonna their areas, you need to chose your 3 generals to defend your new area.

THose who have signed up but haven't gonna an area you better get one now. To see a list of areas you can get check the map reserve post. Post 3

Now we need to keep a quick vote. Shall we stay with this name or change it??

And for friday's special event get ready because it will be magma stone, and more. Not telling anymore till later.

MustangGT
01-02-2008, 03:31 AM
Quick announcements.

Clan leaders that have gonna their areas, you need to chose your 3 generals to defend your new area.

THose who have signed up but haven't gonna an area you better get one now. To see a list of areas you can get check the map reserve post. Post 3

Now we need to keep a quick vote. Shall we stay with this name or change it??

And for friday's special event get ready because it will be magma stone, and more. Not telling anymore till later.

What about "The Fight for The Isle, PE2K Style" ?

Cool Kid 94
01-02-2008, 03:59 AM
Are we allowed to change the 3 people in an area later on?

bigboy
01-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Are we allowed to change the 3 people in an area later on?

Yes but the people defending have to be in one area for 2 weeks.

@mustang
The name is kind of long.

MustangGT
01-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Yes but the people defending have to be in one area for 2 weeks.

@mustang
The name is kind of long.

Oh, okay, just trying to help. If I come up with anything else I'll post it.

bigboy
01-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Oh, okay, just trying to help. If I come up with anything else I'll post it.

And I'm thankful for it. But we need it short and sweet.

pikachu25king
01-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Thank you all for joining. Now just hold on a second while I make all updates on the second post.

I think I have gotten everyone in there. Please tell if you were left out.

Check map reserve post to see which areas were taken.

the essc are in, we will take A7.

wildfire1313
01-02-2008, 05:31 PM
How about Pe2k battle Isle/s?

bigboy
01-02-2008, 06:03 PM
the essc are in, we will take A7.
Wait?? What's your full clan name?? And A7 is taken by TSA. Look at map reserve post to see which are open.
How about Pe2k battle Isle/s?

Not bad, but we need like name that represents pe2k and the game, because new isles will be coming too.

pikachu25king
01-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Wait?? What's your full clan name?? And A7 is taken by TSA. Look at map reserve post to see which are open.

Not bad, but we need like name that represents pe2k and the game, because new isles will be coming too.

my clan name is electric-shock showdown clan, and can we have A5?

bigboy
01-02-2008, 06:33 PM
my clan name is electric-shock showdown clan, and can we have A5?

Sure, you can have that spot, let me add you.

pikachu25king
01-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Sure, you can have that spot, let me add you.

I am kind of confused but, what do we do, and who can i choose on my team?

bigboy
01-02-2008, 06:38 PM
I am kind of confused but, what do we do, and who can i choose on my team?

Just make sure you read all of the pages. And reserve pages. And look at the FAQ reserve page if you have a question.

pikachu25king
01-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Just make sure you read all of the pages. And reserve pages. And look at the FAQ reserve page if you have a question.

i didnt check it over with my clan yet, becuase its closed for 3 days, so can you take me off the list, till i see if we should participate?

bigboy
01-03-2008, 01:37 AM
All clan leaders must pick their 3 generals for their area. Keep in mind you can not change these generals for 2 weeks.

EDit: TSA has their generals for A7. You can now challenge A7 with 3 challenge battlers.

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 01:58 AM
All clan leaders must pick their 3 generals for their area. Keep in mind you can not change these generals for 2 weeks.

EDit: TSA has their generals for A7. You can now challenge A7 with 3 challenge battlers.

I meant i want to be A7

fullmetal
01-03-2008, 02:02 AM
I meant i want to be A7

You can't be A7. You aren't in TSA, and TSA has A7. Me, bigboy and zukirin are at A7 for TSA. You aren't in TSA so you CAN'T be at A7. Read the rules bro.

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 02:05 AM
You can't be A7. You aren't in TSA, and TSA has A7. Me, bigboy and zukirin are at A7 for TSA. You aren't in TSA so you CAN'T be at A7. Read the rules bro.

i didnt know it was taking, take angermanagement class.

pokemaster1111
01-03-2008, 02:08 AM

Please leave it as is. All that needed to be said was: "I didn't know it was taken".

*Carefully read my good grammar*

-Alonzo

bigboy
01-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Please leave it as is. All that needed to be said was: "I didn't know it was taken".

*Carefully read my good grammar*

-Alonzo

What about you pokemaster??? Have you gotten your generals for defending???

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 02:16 AM
What about you pokemaster??? Have you gotten your generals for defending???

is A1 available?

Shinies
01-03-2008, 02:17 AM
Maybe you should see and read the first posts, then you would've known that A7 was taken.

I'll see if Brett would like to join.

fullmetal
01-03-2008, 02:20 AM
is A1 available?

READ THE 1ST POST DUDE!!!! Holy MEATSAUCE!!!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ THE 1ST COUPLE OF POSTS!!!

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 02:21 AM
READ THE 1ST POST DUDE!!!! Holy MEATSAUCE!!!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ THE 1ST COUPLE OF POSTS!!!

that is what i did, maybe i went past it, i dont have the greatest eye in the world.

Shinies
01-03-2008, 02:24 AM
that is what i did, maybe i went past it, i dont have the greatest eye in the world.
You don't have the greatest grammer either....

Bigboy I don't get the base part can you explain?I don't get the part where how you buy them.

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 02:26 AM
You don't have the greatest grammer either....

Bigboy I don't get the base part can you explain?I don't get the part where how you buy them.

read the first post, and its 10:30 where i live, so its not easy when you are tired, and lazy at this time.

fullmetal
01-03-2008, 02:28 AM
read the first post, and its 10:30 where i live, so its not easy when you are tired, and lazy at this time.

He is asking to have something explained to him more in depth. He read the rules unlike you. And wow its 10:30 at my house to man, you don't see me complaining :rolleyes:

Shinies
01-03-2008, 02:29 AM
Dude, 10:30 ain't late so stop whining because you have never had good grammar.

Why do you think I'm asking him?I'm asking because I still don't get it.

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 02:29 AM
Dude, 10:30 ain't late and stop whining because you have never had good grammar.

Why do you think I'm asking him?I'm asking because I still don't get it.

maybe not for you, but i was up at 1:00am yesterday.

fullmetal
01-03-2008, 02:33 AM
Maybe not for you, but I was up at 1:00 AM yesterday.

Cry me a river I was up to 2:00 AM yesterday night working on a research paper alright? I also had to get up at 6, got to school, finish reading 5 chapters in to kill a mocking bird, finish other home work then I had to do some chores. So you shouldn't be complaining. Also Bigboy I wouldn't mind an explanation in the bases thing too, I really don't fully understand it either.

Shinies
01-03-2008, 02:35 AM
maybe not for you, but i was up at 1:00am yesterday.
Wow now your mister big shot, staying awake till 1 in the morning! :O
You want a cookie?

BB pm me with a brief summary on how that base thing works, please.

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Wow now your mister big shot, staying awake till 1 in the morning! :O
You want a cookie?

BB pm me with a brief summary on how that base thing works, please.

No, i do not want a cookie.

EDIT: Do you have DSL?

bigboy
01-03-2008, 02:47 AM
All of you stop fighting. Pikachu25king you will be reported if you keep it up.
And anybody else will be too if they continue this arguement.

Now will you guys please tell me what help you need on the bases and I will explain it here in the thread.

I doubt that brett will join. But I'll ask if he wants his clan to.

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 02:49 AM
All of you stop fighting. Pikachu25king you will be reported if you keep it up.
And anybody else will be too if they continue this arguement.

Now will you guys please tell me what help you need on the bases and I will explain it here in the thread.

I doubt that brett will join. But I'll ask if he wants his clan to.

Sorry, it wont happen again, and is A8 available?

spartan117
01-03-2008, 02:51 AM
Ahh this looks cool but too bad Im not in a clan...ohh well Im not that active anyway.

bigboy
01-03-2008, 02:53 AM
Sorry, it wont happen again, and is A8 available?
Yes, but check 4th or 3 post. It has a map with areas that are free.
Ahh this looks cool but too bad Im not in a clan...ohh well Im not that active anyway.

Thank you. But that is spam.

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 02:53 AM

why dont you join a clan?

EDIT: bigboy, i would like my clan to be A8.

bigboy
01-03-2008, 02:55 AM
why dont you join a clan?

EDIT: bigboy, i would like my clan to be A8.

Ok, you will also need to chose your generals for the area too.

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 02:57 AM
Ok, you will also need to chose your generals for the area too.

okay, darkestmaster, Edward Elric, and Murda Mook.

bigboy
01-03-2008, 03:03 AM
okay, darkestmaster, Edward Elric, and Murda Mook.

Ok, locked in.
Hope you read the rules for that area.

So now A8 can be challenged.

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 03:06 AM
Ok, locked in.
Hope you read the rules for that area.

So now A8 can be challenged.

i cant have a challenge till darkestmast gets back from his trip, he will be back on jan. 5th, but my other members, are home, i think.

Cool Kid 94
01-03-2008, 03:07 AM
Our generals will be (just to make it easier for you):

Generals of area: Cool Kid 94, pokemaster1111, Drift

bigboy
01-03-2008, 03:09 AM
i cant have a challenge till darkestmast gets back from his trip, he will be back on jan. 5th, but my other members, are home, i think.

Well, you need to beat 2 generals for an area. Just make sure they don't lose. Yeah, well maybe you won't be challenge.

Edit: K cool kid. Noted and will be done.

pikachu25king
01-03-2008, 03:12 AM
Well, you need to beat 2 generals for an area. Just make sure they don't lose. Yeah, well maybe you won't be challenge.

Edit: K cool kid. Noted and will be done.

Okay, i will try not to have them lose, and will this thread be a sticky?

brettmeeink
01-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Ok Spartans will join and occupy legend aisle.
I'd like to be a general along with, T r I p L e x, and ShiniesRule

bigboy
01-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Edit 1/3/08: The Spartans have joined, all they need to do is pick an area and their generals and their good to go.

And I will be adding an annoucement board on the first post. So check that. That will also have also have info for updates on fridays. Sadly tomorrow will not have a new map area. As fore I have planned a new update.

@brettmeeink
Sorry but you can not take legends isle as a free area. You will have to chose an area on pe2k island. After that you have to find a clan to go to war with and tell them it's for legends isle.

Sorry for double post will be editted.

-Stay happy and out of school for winter holidays-
-BB-

Edit 1/4/08:
Update for today. Well I need 3 minimods that understand this well to run this when I'm not here. In other words just answer questions, prevent spam, and when a new area is taken over pm me. Their are 3 positions. Pm me or post here if you would like to be a minimod for this. This will also be in annoucements.

Shinies
01-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Edit 1/3/08: The Spartans have joined, all they need to do is pick an area and their generals and their good to go.

And I will be adding an annoucement board on the first post. So check that. That will also have also have info for updates on fridays. Sadly tomorrow will not have a new map area. As fore I have planned a new update.

@brettmeeink
Sorry but you can not take legends isle as a free area. You will have to chose an area on pe2k island. After that you have to find a clan to go to war with and tell them it's for legends isle.

Sorry for double post will be editted.

-Stay happy and out of school for winter holidays-
-BB-

Edit 1/4/08:
Update for today. Well I need 3 minimods that understand this well to run this when I'm not here. In other words just answer questions, prevent spam, and when a new area is taken over pm me. Their are 3 positions. Pm me or post here if you would like to be a minimod for this. This will also be in annoucements.
I can help you out there BB.I'm on most of the day, so sign me up! ^^

bigboy
01-04-2008, 04:19 PM
I can help you out there BB.I'm on most of the day, so sign me up! ^^

Alright pm me and there will be a quiz for you to take.

Mustang is now a minimod for this thread. So repect him too.

wildfire1313
01-04-2008, 04:21 PM
I can mini-mod too, if you are still looking for them.

bigboy
01-04-2008, 04:33 PM
I can mini-mod too, if you are still looking for them.

You got to pm me if you want to be one.

SinnoBoy1
01-05-2008, 04:49 PM
I'd like to be a general for my clan the Imperial Shoguns.

Shinies
01-05-2008, 05:02 PM
I'd like to be a general for my clan the Imperial Shoguns.
The leader chooses the generals, so you have to ask him.

bigboy
01-05-2008, 09:29 PM
The leader chooses the generals, so you have to ask him.

Well seems like you got the hang of it.

And somebody please, challenge someone else for their area.

Jack of Clovers
01-06-2008, 04:40 AM
This looks nice bigboy. An interesting twist to clan battles. I wish this a lot of luck and fun for everyone.
Clan Claimers(Help think of name)
The name does sound odd. Perhaps Clan Island/Isle? Yep, so original. :happy: Maybe more territories could be opened, doesn't seem like 8 is enough with all the clans we have.

~Jack~

NinjaDuelist
01-06-2008, 04:49 AM
This looks nice bigboy. An interesting twist to clan battles. I wish this a lot of luck and fun for everyone.

The name does sound odd. Perhaps Clan Island/Isle? Yep, so original. :happy: Maybe more territories could be opened, doesn't seem like 8 is enough with all the clans we have.

~Jack~

Hey lil_leprachaun33, perhaps you should join a clan. :wink:

Arceus101
01-06-2008, 01:06 PM
The Lightning Knights would like area A1 white. We haven't dec on generals.

bigboy
01-06-2008, 02:06 PM

~Jack~

Thanks. K I'll put that as new title. And over time new areas will open up. Every friday a new area will open up.

@arceus101
K, but you will need to get your generals soon.

Edit: I have updated the map. Check to see which areas are now open.

Trainer17
01-08-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm Trainer17,Leader of the Lightning Knights.Arceus101 has already chosen the place.
I'm here to inform the 2 Generals who's going to take part.

They are:-
Arceus101
Saito

bigboy
01-09-2008, 01:13 AM
I'm Trainer17,Leader of the Lightning Knights.Arceus101 has already chosen the place.
I'm here to inform the 2 Generals who's going to take part.

They are:-
Arceus101
Saito

Alright it will be updated. Did you want yourself as a general too???

MustangGT
01-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Hey BB, would it be against any rules for an independant individual to try fighting their way into a land plot? We could make it more "WAR reality" with more than just clans going at it.

Make this open to more this clans basically, so 1 person can try to take on the Clan areas and win them, and the clans can try to take down the "insurgent" cells.

For the sake of the following story, I refer to any individual without a clan fighting by the "insurgent."

The insurgent challenges the generals of the clan. If he beats all 3 then he, alone, takes their land. But, if the clan launches an attack on said insurgent at a later date, they just need to beat him once. They go 1 on 1 and if the insurgent wins, he keeps his land, if the clan wins they get the land.

The insurgent can also gain war points by winning land areas and battles against generals.
Maybe 600 points for gaining an area, and -200 for losing it.

Also, on clans challenging clans: (Past names for reference)
Say the Takers challenge EB and beat 1 general out of 3 there. I think Takers should be able to keep that general there until EB beats him to get him off their land. Then if the Takers come back before that general that was already there loses in battle, then they just have to beat 1 more general to gain control of the land.

Basically, you always have 3 generals on a piece of land. Whether they be from 3 different clans each with 1, or 2 clans, one with 2, and the other with 1.

I feel that to take over an area, you should only have to beat 2/3 generals, that way you gain majority. Then afterwards you can come back for the 3rd general spot in the land.

Now, if you add the Insurgent Idea, like stated first, then I pretty much have him layed out. While he is the owner of his piece of land, I say he should be worth 2 Generals just so my 3 Generals-To-Each-Piece idea works.

Any questions/comments/concerns/objections with this idea?

bigboy
01-11-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey BB, would it be against any rules for an independant individual to try fighting their way into a land plot? We could make it more "WAR reality" with more than just clans going at it.

Make this open to more this clans basically, so 1 person can try to take on the Clan areas and win them, and the clans can try to take down the "insurgent" cells.

For the sake of the following story, I refer to any individual without a clan fighting by the "insurgent."

The insurgent challenges the generals of the clan. If he beats all 3 then he, alone, takes their land. But, if the clan launches an attack on said insurgent at a later date, they just need to beat him once. They go 1 on 1 and if the insurgent wins, he keeps his land, if the clan wins they get the land.

The insurgent can also gain war points by winning land areas and battles against generals.
Maybe 600 points for gaining an area, and -200 for losing it.

Also, on clans challenging clans: (Past names for reference)
Say the Takers challenge EB and beat 1 general out of 3 there. I think Takers should be able to keep that general there until EB beats him to get him off their land. Then if the Takers come back before that general that was already there loses in battle, then they just have to beat 1 more general to gain control of the land.

Basically, you always have 3 generals on a piece of land. Whether they be from 3 different clans each with 1, or 2 clans, one with 2, and the other with 1.

I feel that to take over an area, you should only have to beat 2/3 generals, that way you gain majority. Then afterwards you can come back for the 3rd general spot in the land.

Now, if you add the Insurgent Idea, like stated first, then I pretty much have him layed out. While he is the owner of his piece of land, I say he should be worth 2 Generals just so my 3 Generals-To-Each-Piece idea works.

Any questions/comments/concerns/objections with this idea?

It does not seem like a bad idea. With the insurgent idea. Though I have to wonder, will the insurgent be representing himself or their clan???

I think they are both great ideas but I have to veto the 1 general staying in an area alone. Think about it like this, in real life if your one person that has an area in enemy land, those other two generals with come and destroy your camp that you set up in their land. I like where you went with this if you can work on just a little I think I may put it in.

MustangGT
01-28-2008, 01:54 AM
It does not seem like a bad idea. With the insurgent idea. Though I have to wonder, will the insurgent be representing himself or their clan???
The insurgent represents himself.
I think they are both great ideas but I have to veto the 1 general staying in an area alone.
What that comes down to is that there are 3 spots in each land plot. A clan should only need 2 to control the area. So the insurgent isn't ruled out fully, I think they should be worth 2 Generals, they had to beat 2 to get in there.
Think about it like this, in real life if your one person that has an area in enemy land, those other two generals with come and destroy your camp that you set up in their land.
Exactly, but it also gives you a bit of claim to that land. The clan would most likely try to beat you out of there, but if you can stay I don't see any reason why you shouldn't
I like where you went with this if you can work on just a little I think I may put it in.

Another Insurgent Idea is this:
They are worth one general but can defend their whole area and can only be challenged 1 on 1.

Another idea for Insurgents. If they beat the 2/3 generals for their spots in the area, then they should be in control of those 2 spots.

I have many thoughts on this, just keep the questions flowing, and I'll keep answers coming.