PDA

View Full Version : For those of you that have BioShock...

Clutch
01-01-2008, 12:52 AM
I went into Circuit City today to go pick up BioShock. But, since it's an "M" rated game, my parents gotta' "approve" it first. The main reason they don't want me to have it, is because of its sexual themes. :tongue:

So, those of you that have it, what are the "sexual themes" in this game?

Fire Away
01-01-2008, 04:44 AM
Most of the sexual things are innuendo. The most explicit part is when you meet the ghost of a stripper.

Generally it's not really gratuitous or out of place, it blends in well with that atmosphere of the game.

Still, if your parents aren't comfortable, there isn't much you can do. :/

Bryce
01-01-2008, 04:49 AM
Omfg! That is like one my favorite games ever!

Surprisingly, i don't recall coming across anything sexually explicit....except of course the ghost stripper :x

Even if there is any sort of sexual activity (which i don't know, because i am not finished with it yet), you will be too immersed in the game to notice it....

Parents are annoying like that, they want to keep you away from all this stuff when you know all about it anyways =/

Do anything in your power to change your parents' minds.... Bioshock = pwn ;)

Clutch
01-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Yeah, I don't think they care about, I guess you could say "minor" things like that. :tongue:

But, thanks guys, I think I'll be getting this game soon. :]

Stormdancer94
01-13-2008, 09:35 AM
Lol, I'm not one for FPS or anything, I just saw it in a store today, it doesn't look all that good... But that's what the box says :p Can't buy it anyways, it's Resticted :ermm: Is it good though? I think Mass Effect looks better.