PDA

View Full Version : The Thunder Shock-Showdown clan ( Still Recruiting )

pikachu25king
01-02-2008, 09:40 PM
The Thunder Shock-Showdown clan

Welcome to the Thunder Shock-Showdown Clan! This is a great place to improve your battling skills, make great friends, and have tons of fun! So why not join.

TROPHY DISPLAY

Tryout Form
Name:
Friend Code:
Reason for joining:
Will you be loyal?:

Rules
1. NO SPAMMING
2. Be loyal
3. No clan hopping (stay in one clan)
4. Be respectful to everyone in PE2K
5. Be friendly to all members of the clan
6. Be helpful to all clan members

RANKS
Leader
1. Pikachu25King

Co-Leaders
1. darkestmaster
2. Edward_Elric
3. MuRdA MoOk

Generals
1. DemonicRaichu
2. Ty Merson
3. supersmashkid
4. pikachufan25

Soldiers
1. megamanxpoke
2. Kim Warwick
3. arsenalruss
4. CEU

Prospects

Tryout Battler

Banner Maker
1. stardyab
2. NTF Madera

Breeder

Description of Ranks
Leader - The leader controls the clan and conducts wars. The Leader makes sure everyone is doing their part. He helps out all members of the clan and makes sure the clan stays strong.

Co-Leaders - The Co-Leaders take over the clan when the Leader is away. Like the Leader, they help out all members and make sure the clan stays strong.

Generals - The Generals are some of the stronger and more skilled members of the clan. They support the clan in any way possible and will often participate in wars.

Soldiers- Soldiers are the normal members of the clan. They will be given many opportunities to improve their battling skills and participate in wars. The best soldiers will go on to become Generals.

Prospects - Prospects are the least skilled members of the clan. These are the members who aren't good enough to become soldiers but have a lot of potential. With hard work, they can work their way up to become Soldiers.

Resources
www.Smogon.com
www.Psypokes.com
www.Serebii.net

Banners

supersmashkid
01-02-2008, 10:01 PM
reserved for my purposes

pikachu25king
01-02-2008, 10:05 PM
reserved for my purposes

I was thinking when Darkestmaster, and Edward Elric come back from vacation, we will go to our first war.

supersmashkid
01-02-2008, 10:09 PM
sounds like a good idea i hope my team is done by then

fullmetal
01-02-2008, 10:34 PM
You already have a thread.....Its been locked for 3 days due to the fact you guys spammed it to death. I'm hear to tell you that i've PMed a mod to close this.

1.) You have a thread already
2.) Your title doesn't match the title on your first post xD
its a dead give away.

Neo Emolga
01-02-2008, 10:48 PM
You've already made a clan thread that was locked. The whole point of locking it wasn't to encourage you to make another one.