PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty

Linoone
01-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Well anyone have Call of Duty, and any kind? Call Of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, or Call of Duty 4.

I don't have it, but my sister has an Xbox 360 and she has Call of Duty 3 and 4. It's fun. :3

Lady Dragon
01-03-2008, 01:39 AM
I have call of duty 1 and 2 on computer and call of duty 3 on play station 2. I don't have 4 yet though.

SpaceUnicorn
01-03-2008, 04:49 AM
I have Call of Duty 4 for my 360. It's by far my current favorite right now. It's basically the only game I play anymore online.

Jack of Clovers
01-03-2008, 08:14 AM
I own and love the COD series. You can't find any better fps WW2 shooter game out there.

I was sceptical about 4, because it steared away from ww2, but the game is fantastic. I love the upgraded environments and gameplay, being able to shoot through walls.

~Jack~

Linoone
01-04-2008, 12:12 AM
I own and love the COD series. You can't find any better fps WW2 shooter game out there.

I was sceptical about 4, because it steared away from ww2, but the game is fantastic. I love the upgraded environments and gameplay, being able to shoot through walls.

~Jack~

Yeah 4 was fantastic. I haven't played the others, so I don't know if the storyline is the same. Being able to shoot through walls was pretty cool also! =D

Jack of Clovers
01-04-2008, 05:08 AM
There's not a lot of story for 1, UO, or 2. They're basically individual battles with small stories and characters. With 3, they added a stronger storyline with character developments and drama, which I liked. Very cinematic. The only thing I didn't like about 3 was aiming with the Wii remote.

~Jack~

Neo Emolga
01-04-2008, 05:12 AM
There's not a lot of story for 1, UO, or 2. They're basically individual battles with small stories and characters. With 3, they added a stronger storyline with character developments and drama, which I liked. Very cinematic. The only thing I didn't like about 3 was aiming with the Wii remote.

~Jack~

I really didn't like #3 for that very reason.

I like Call of Duty 4, but after hitting Rank 55 on multiplayer, there's really not that much left to it. And honestly, hitting Rank 55 is really easy and can be done in only a few days.

Jack of Clovers
01-06-2008, 04:21 AM
I like Call of Duty 4, but after hitting Rank 55 on multiplayer, there's really not that much left to it.
Is not the idea of running around shooting people not enjoyable enough to keep your interest? :wink: I do like all the achievements you can unlock by going up ranks and completing tasks. Online does look rather addictive, which is why I'm glad I don't subscribe to xbox live. Otherwise I'd disappear for a while, heh.

~Jack~

SpaceUnicorn
01-06-2008, 04:37 AM
IMO, the 360 is boring without Live.

I hate the noobs online who use the grenade launcher attachment, I think it's so cheap. I find myself mainly doing sabotage game types now, it's more fun.