PDA

View Full Version : IV Battle-Finder

Deoxys Ribonuke
01-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Well, I'm not sure if this is needed, due to the many people in clans, but I shall give it an attempt. *ahem*

This is a thread for those members who need an IV Battle, but cannot find anyone to assist them, by needs of friends or clans. Need an IV battle? Post here, including what Pokemon need checking, and how many.

Happy battling, everyone! ^_^

PS: Can a Mod move this to the D/P Trading Section, please?

pikachu25king
01-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Well, I'm not sure if this is needed, due to the many people in clans, but I shall give it an attempt. *ahem*

This is a thread for those members who need an IV Battle, but cannot find anyone to assist them, by needs of friends or clans. Need an IV battle? Post here, including what Pokemon need checking, and how many.

Happy battling, everyone! ^_^

this might be a good idea.

NinjaDuelist
01-05-2008, 05:34 AM
One suggestion...

I would recommend this in the Trading Section. Why? A lot of the time, people ask for IV battles to see if their Pokemon are alright to clone and trade off for other Pokemon half of the time. I dunno... my two cents.

-ND

Deoxys Ribonuke
01-05-2008, 06:19 PM
One suggestion...

I would recommend this in the Trading Section. Why? A lot of the time, people ask for IV battles to see if their Pokemon are alright to clone and trade off for other Pokemon half of the time. I dunno... my two cents.

-ND

Ahhh, okay! I'll PM a mod about moving this, then. ^_^

KageryuEX
01-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Sorry but I have to disagree with ND,I think it should be in the battle center.
Sure,in most of the cases are needed for breeding/trading,but it's still a battle in the end.
I think that if someone is new to this site and looks for an IV battle thread he/she will probably look for it in the battle center first.

-Kageryu

NinjaDuelist
01-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Sorry but I have to disagree with ND,I think it should be in the battle center.
Sure,in most of the cases are needed for breeding/trading,but it's still a battle in the end.
I think that if someone is new to this site and looks for an IV battle thread he/she will probably look for it in the battle center first.

-Kageryu
Hmm... good point. Here ya go.

*Gives Kageryu a gold star for the day*

korey19
01-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Can anyone give me a IV battle?
1160 7131 2038 is my fc.