PDA

View Full Version : clan jumpers

pikachu25king
01-06-2008, 02:26 PM
okay, i just am trying to make a sticky, for clan jumpers. Does anyone think this could be a good idea, so you know one picks up clan jumpers?

CLAN JUMPERS

Insane
SuperT

if anyone else knows more clan jumpers, post it, and i will add them, so know one will have them be in your clan. I would like to add DARKNEOS, but he isnt really a clan jumper, is he?

songa
01-06-2008, 02:54 PM
yea, sounds pretty good! Is it going to be a list of names because i heard you say something about insane being a clan jumper.

-Smoo-
01-06-2008, 03:01 PM
This is a good Idea, then we will know who to give free stuff to when they join clans, and we should keep a record of their FC and In game name just in case they make another account.

XÍnaz
01-06-2008, 03:48 PM
No this isn't a good idea. You can just post a try out in the clans thread. Case closed, as this thread probably will be.

pikachu25king
01-06-2008, 03:50 PM
This is a good Idea, then we will know who to give free stuff to when they join clans, and we should keep a record of their FC and In game name just in case they make another account.

Yeah, i think having a clan jumper sticky would be a good idea, and yes it would be a list, so you wont have to worry about who is going to quit on you.

wildfire1313
01-06-2008, 03:57 PM
This is completely pointless, because you say they will move clan to get free EV trained pokemon from the clans that have to bribe people with free stuff for people to join, mabye if you just stop giving away free stuff, they will stop moving.

pikachu25king
01-06-2008, 03:59 PM
This is completely pointless, because you say they will move clan to get free EV trained pokemon from the clans that have to bribe people with free stuff for people to join, mabye if you just stop giving away free stuff and they will stop moving.

Ill pm NinjaDuelist to see what he thinks, i think it would be a great idea.

Neo Emolga
01-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Yeah, i think having a clan jumper sticky would be a good idea, and yes it would be a list, so you wont have to worry about who is going to quit on you.

Everyone on this forum wants to make a sticky thread...

Try it out first. If it works and proves to be essential, then it will be stickied. Remember, we can't have hundreds of sticky threads. The top of the board is only for the ones we really, really need.

pikachu25king
01-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Everyone on this forum wants to make a sticky thread...

Try it out first. If it works and proves to be essential, then it will be stickied. Remember, we can't have hundreds of sticky threads. The top of the board is only for the ones we really, really need.

Yeah, and i have a clan jumper that i would like to put on, by the way, so when will you make it a sticky?

darkestmaster
01-06-2008, 04:05 PM
I don't think it's pointless. One major rule of most clans is loyalty. I think everyone can agree that without loyal members, clans will fall apart and become obsolete. Therefore, knowing who will be loyal and who will be unloyal (i.e. the clan jumpers) is very useful. Regardless of the reason they are jumping, (whether it is to get free EV trained pokemon or whether its for some other reason entirely), it is important for clan leaders to know who these people are so that they don't accept them into their clans. So, this thread is a great place to advertise who these people are to help prevent clan leaders from accepting them.

princey07
01-06-2008, 04:08 PM
darkmaster can i face you in a battle im a bit bored and would like to crush you :-J

princey07
01-06-2008, 04:10 PM
i think that this is a great idea

MustangGT
01-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Pikachu25king, you missed what Neo said. Start the list, like maybe in the first post, and if it starts working very well he may consider giving it a sticky.

Personally, I like the idea, but at the same time I can see some reasons they jump. They do a tryout and make it, they get something free (for those clans doing that). Also, since it isn't right to spy on a clan, they could join and learn that they don't like the other members very much. It's a good idea, none the less.

Shinies
01-06-2008, 04:22 PM
This thread is completely useless because.....

(1)Who cares if they are clan jumpers, they can do whatever they want too.
(2)If you stop offering them eveds to join they won't clan jump.
(3)Stickies should be saved for more important stuff then "clan jumpers", its just a waste of a sticky.

Also the Eveds they offer are usually hacked so its like spreading more hacks around.... kinda fails..

Flygon Ruler
01-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Useless. So what if people jump clans. Its your idiotic fault for giving away free pokemon because your clan is to lame to get members to join any other way. Its there business losing their respects. As far as I know, this forum isn't a military and people are free to do what they want, such as switch clans as they feel.

pikachu25king
01-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Pikachu25king, you missed what Neo said. Start the list, like maybe in the first post, and if it starts working very well he may consider giving it a sticky.

Personally, I like the idea, but at the same time I can see some reasons they jump. They do a tryout and make it, they get something free (for those clans doing that). Also, since it isn't right to spy on a clan, they could join and learn that they don't like the other members very much. It's a good idea, none the less.

Okay, i got one member for clan jumping, and super t is a clan jumper

Shinies
01-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Okay, i got one member for clan jumping, and super t is a clan jumper
Another thing you can't just say a member is a clan jumper just because he left your clan.Like Insane for example isn't a clan jumper, all he did was quit your clan pikachu25King and now you want revenge on him and you want to let everybody know he's a clan jumper so he can come back crawling to you. I think hes only been in 2 clans and none worked out for him so he quit both, to me thats not clan jumping.Which makes this thread useless because you can't judge a person a clan jumper just because he left the clan.

pikachu25king
01-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Another thing you can't just say a member is a clan jumper just because he left your clan.Like Insane for example isn't a clan jumper, all he did was quit your clan pikachu25King and now you want revenge on him and you want to let everybody know he's a clan jumper so he can come back crawling to you. I think hes only been in 2 clans and none worked out for him so he quit both, to me thats not clan jumping.Which makes this thread useless because you can't judge a person a clan jumper just because he left the clan.

Uh... First he was on the spartons, then they closed, and they he quitted my clan, because of spam, and then he joined the Elites, and then he quitted that team, and rejoined to my team, and today he quitted again, if that isnt clan jumping then what is?

Rekhyt
01-06-2008, 04:41 PM
For the record, I don't clan jump. I left yours, Pikaking, because you're a n00b that backstabbed both Kecleon and I, and if you want me to bring the quote in to prove it I will.

pikachu25king
01-06-2008, 04:43 PM
For the record, I don't clan jump. I left yours, Pikaking, because you're a n00b that backstabbed both Kecleon and I, and if you want me to bring the quote in to prove it I will.

I am not saying you are a clan jumper, read the very first post.

Shinies
Uh... First he was on the Spartans, then they closed, and then he quit my clan, because of spam, and then he joined the Elites, and then he quit that team, and rejoined to my team, and today he quit again, if that isn't clan jumping then what is?
First off Insane was NEVER in the Spartans, I should know since I'm in the Spartans.Second Spartans is spelled like this....."Spartans". I think your making all this stuff up.In bold are your spelling and grammar mistakes, quite a few right?

Rekhyt
Miow.

I thought this was a tell as you see thing, which means my name will crop up in about five minutes.

pikachu25king
01-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Miow.

I thought this was a tell as you see thing, which means my name will crop up in about five minutes.

If you want it to, i can add you, but i am not planning on it, and ask any of my clan members, that he was on my clan 2 times, and quitted both, first he quitted to go to the elites, and then, he left elites, to go to my clan, and today he left my clan again.

Rekhyt
01-06-2008, 04:51 PM
I don't talk to people without grammar, he quit your clan, quitted isn't a word.

And the Spartans thing, wow, if you're making stuff like this up you could get in trouble, also, this thread will get locked because you are basically insulting and flaming people.

Insane
01-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Ok, First Of All Pika,

Your One The Who Was Begging Me To Join Your Clan.

(I Have It In The Pm's Also, You Sending Me Pointless Pm's About Battle People.
Thats Why I Quit-ed.
Your Such A Noob
Seriously, Even When You Told Brett To Battle Me And Then Afterwards You Sent Me That Pm.

Seriously Get A Bloody Life -.-)

darkestmaster
01-06-2008, 04:53 PM
First of all, Oni, you were never accused of clan jumping. Also, your grammar isn't perfect either. I saw a couple of run-on sentences in your last post.

Second, pikachu25king is right. Insane was in our clan, then he quit to join another clan, then he rejoined our clan, and now he quit our clan. Regardless of whether or not he was in the Spartans (and I'm not saying he was) and even if you don't consider him a clan jumper, I think we can all agree that he is a very disloyal member.

Rekhyt
Yep, he PMed me thirty times in the last two days begging me to rejoin his clan.

pikachu25king
Ok, First Of All Pika,

Thats Why I Quit-ed.
Your Such A Noob
Seriously, Even When You Told Brett To Battle Me And Then Afterwards You Sent Me That Pm.

Yeah, i begged for you to join, and you did, and you quitted again right after, Spenny, and me dont like you now, because of your clan jumping.

Shinies
01-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Ok, First Of All Pika,

Thats Why I Quit-ed.
Your Such A Noob

Insane were you ever with the Spartans?

Pikachu w/e is lieing about you in Spartans and other clans.Oh and Pikachu25king if you beg somebody to come back and promise to change something then they leave because you broke the promise that ain't clan jumping.

Insane
01-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Yeah, i begged for you to join, and you did, and you quitted again right after, Spenny, and me dont like you now, because of your clan jumping.

I Quited
Because, All The Battlers For Your Clan Are Newbs.
Seriously, (And You.)
Everybody Is Right About You (You Are A Noob)

And I Don't Care What You Think Or Anybody Eles Thinks.

(Now Leave Me Alone Seriously -.-)

pikachu25king
01-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Insane were you ever with the Spartans?

Pikachu w/e is lieing about you in Spartans and other clans.Oh and Pikachu25king if you beg somebody to come back and promise to change something then they leave because you broke the promise that ain't clan jumping.

I didnt promise him anything, he quitted because he beat some of my members.

Neo Emolga
01-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Since this is turning into a flame fest, let's put it to rest. Really, I don't see this getting any better.