PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Game Help.

No1Inparticular
01-07-2008, 06:39 AM
My Birthday Is Coming Up And I'm Thinking Of Getting About 2 New DS Games.

The Ones I Have Now Are. Diamond, PMD, Ranger, Dash, Mario Party, Robots, Mario Kart, Mario 64 (DS Version), Yu-gi-oh Nightmare Troubadour, Metroid Prime.

This Is Where You Come In, Give Me Names Of Good Games, I'm In To Adventure/RPG's,

List As Many Good One's As You Can Think Of.

No1Inparticular

Cybernetic Ghost
01-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Final Fantasy 3. If you can find a copy of it on eBay, DEFIANTLY get a copy of FF6 on GBA. Heard good things about New Super Mario Bros also. Maybe Castlevania:Portrait of Ruin or Dawn of Sorrow also are all some good ideas.

But yeah. If you can find a copy, even though its GBA, get FF6 if you don't have it already.

No1Inparticular
01-07-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm Not Really Into Games Like That, I'm Into Like Cartoon's And Stuff,

Mario, Pokemon, Sonic, Etc,

Llama Commando
01-08-2008, 01:36 AM
If you're into adventure/RPGs, then Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is a must. It's a great game that will absorb you for a LONG time. Plus, it uses the touch screen for everything which is way more fun. :tongue:

~Commando~

Ultima Boss
01-08-2008, 04:29 AM
Do not forget Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Nintendo DS' best RTS with RPG elements. If you weren't a fan of FFXII then this should change your mind, as this is more personable.

Haze
01-08-2008, 04:32 AM
Do not forget Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Nintendo DS' best RTS with RPG elements. If you weren't a fan of FFXII then this should change your mind, as this is more personable.

Animal Crossing, that game is amazing. And FFIII or Revenant Wings, as UB said.

No1Inparticular
01-08-2008, 05:42 AM
More Infomation On Animal Crossing Please,

spartan117
01-08-2008, 06:02 AM
The new Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I got the game not a while ago and its awesome. ACWW was ok to.

No1Inparticular
01-08-2008, 06:23 AM
More Infomation On Animal Crossing Please,

Quoting Cause You Might Not Have Read It.

Haze
01-08-2008, 07:20 PM
You basically own a town and try to keep it in shape. Theres a clothing shop and store to buy things to decorate your house. You can enlarge your house the better you get. You try to catch all the bugs and fish and stuff, but the fun part is you can have other people come to your town so you can do stuff together

No1Inparticular
01-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Is Animal Crossing Any Good Without Wi-Fi?

Rate Out Of 10 Without Wi-Fi.

Haze
01-09-2008, 11:06 PM
7/10 if you dont have anyone to come to your town, local or wi fi

TheEvilDookie
01-09-2008, 11:12 PM
LOZ: Phantom Hourglass
Animal Crossing (I only suggest getting this if you have several friends who normally play over wifi)
FF III
FF XII: Revenant Wings

You can't go wrong with any of those. But I do think that if you've ever played Zelda and liked it, you have to get Phantom Hourglass.

dud3
01-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah I'd say Zelda or FF xII but i know something that you can get for the price of two games. The R4 pm me if you want more details.

No1Inparticular
01-10-2008, 04:55 AM
Okay, Searched Zelda On Wiki, Looks Fairly Good.

Thanks For The Help Guys.

No1Inparticular

Aelitaluver30
01-13-2008, 05:00 AM
Animal Crossing, that game is amazing. And FFIII or Revenant Wings, as UB said.
I was going to say that!

You basically own a town and try to keep it in shape. Theres a clothing shop and store to buy things to decorate your house. You can enlarge your house the better you get. You try to catch all the bugs and fish and stuff, but the fun part is you can have other people come to your town so you can do stuff together
Yep.

Charbok
01-13-2008, 05:18 PM
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

That game is awesome.

Trauma Center: Under the Knife is good too.

Neon_Espeon
01-16-2008, 02:54 AM
Even though i haven't played it yet, LOZ: Phantom Hourglass is said to be very awesome.

I agree with everyone else, those games look cool, too. *Wish she had money to them* Anywho, now for the games for DS i DO have.

Super Mario 64 DS, especially good if you're bored.

Sonic Rush, or better yet Sonic Rush Adventure(There's also the "Sonic Advance" Series for GBA).

Any other Series' you're into? There are a few Animé games out for the DS, too. And hey, there's always the Megaman ones. :p Good/large verity, there.

Well, that's all i can think of for now, hope it helped somewhat.