PDA

View Full Version : ~The Lords Of The Lake~

ShinyArceus
01-07-2008, 05:33 PM
~The Lords Of The Lake~
Welcome!I aim to make wi-fi battles fun for all and therefore I decided to make this clan!The name comes from my true pasion of three pokemon...Azelf,Uxie and Mesprit.My idea of pokemon is not to use them as battling machines and trade them because you think they are rubbish,my idea is to work with pokemon to their full potential and them trade them for other pokemon if you wish.Here at ~The Lords Of The Lake~ we aim to help those new to and experienced at pokemon and possibly pass down advice.

~Forum Rules~
Please use correct and formal grammar
Please respect other members
Please HAVE FUN!!

~Battle Rules~
Please arrange an appropriate time for both members to battle
Please only use one of the following in each pokemon team:
Dialga,Palkia,Giritina,Heatran,Suicune,Entei,Raiko u,Ho-oh,Lugia,Articuno,Zapdos,Moltres,Groudon,Kyroge and Rayquaza.

~Joining Form~
Name(in game):
FC(Friend Code):
FTP(Favourite type of pokemon):

~Members~
ShinyArceus
(Name:Luxio FC:1590-3598-6036 FTP:Mirage Lake)
Isaac
(Name: Isaac FC: 5412 8166 3727 FTP: Shiny Pokemon)

~Notes~
My Details
Name:Luxio
FC:1590-3598-6036

~Other Stuff~
Im having a tournament wanna join?:biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin:

Master Aqua
01-07-2008, 07:52 PM
shiny this is quite insulting as soon as you join my clan you set up a new one! You can not be in 2 clans as it is pe2ks rules so make your choice.

pikachu25king
01-08-2008, 01:37 AM
~The Lords Of The Lake~
Welcome!I aim to make wi-fi battles fun for all and therefore I decided to make this clan!The name comes from my true pasion of three pokemon...Azelf,Uxie and Mesprit.My idea of pokemon is not to use them as battling machines and trade them because you think they are rubbish,my idea is to work with pokemon to their full potential and them trade them for other pokemon if you wish.Here at ~The Lords Of The Lake~ we aim to help those new to and experienced at pokemon and possibly pass down advice.

~Forum Rules~
Please use correct and formal grammar
Please respect other members
Please HAVE FUN!!

~Battle Rules~
Please arrange an appropriate time for both members to battle
Please only use one of the following in each pokemon team:
Dialga,Palkia,Giritina,Heatran,Suicune,Entei,Raiko u,Ho-oh,Lugia,Articuno,Zapdos,Moltres,Groudon,Kyroge and Rayquaza.

~Joining Form~
Name(in game):
FC(Friend Code):
FTP(Favourite type of pokemon):

~Members~
ShinyArceus

~Notes~
My Details
Name:Luxio
FC:1590-3598-6036

~Other Stuff~
Im having a tournament wanna join?:biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin:

I say, you stick with making your clan, and i suggest you make your clan post more neater, and have more info, look at other clans, for exampes, but dont copy.

Master Aqua
01-08-2008, 03:12 PM
I advice that you do not stick with your cla. Even if you do not stay with my clan, it's a bad idea to start up a clan at the moment , trust me.

there is not enough free members at the moment for any more new clans to survive.

ShinyArceus
01-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Ill stick with my clan and i havent joined your clan yet considering you said take the test and well suprise suprise you didnt turn up pikachuking youve posted on every thread i made you rock thanks loads

Hyper Blaze
01-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Good luck with this! It should suceed. I think the rules should only allow 1 legend, and no Ubers, since those are standard rules. And also, you need some banners.

~HB~

NinjaDuelist
01-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Good luck with your clan, ShinyArceus. Let me know when you have 5 or more members so I can add you to the Clan Index. ^_^

-ND

pikachu25king
01-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Ill stick with my clan and i havent joined your clan yet considering you said take the test and well suprise suprise you didnt turn up pikachuking youve posted on every thread i made you rock thanks loads

Anytime, and i hope this clan works out for you.