PDA

View Full Version : RMT [Shoddy]

Mitsuzo-kun
01-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Kay, I don't normally venture into this section, but I plan to a bit more in the future. Anyways, this is my OU Team that I'd like some advice on.

Jolteon @ Leftovers
Timid (+Spd / -Atk)
252 Spd / 252 Sp.Atk / 6 HP
~ Thunderwave
~ Substitute
~ Baton Pass
~ Thunderbolt

My Lead. I usually Paralyse something to cripple, then throw a few T-Bolts at if I can. Sub and then Baton Pass when things don't look promising.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold (+Def / -Atk)
252 Def / 252 Sp.Atk / 6 HP
~ Seismic Toss
~ Thunderwave
~ Ice Beam
~ Softboiled

Special Wall. Paralyse something that might be a problem. Ice Beam for Chomps and stuffz, Softboiled to heal, and Toss as a main offense.

Porygon-Z @ Leftovers
Timid (+Spd / -Atk)
~ Nasty Plot
~ Tri Attack
~ Dark Pulse
~ Ice Beam

Special Sweeper. Basically just come in and sweep stuff. Nasty Plot to boost, and the other three to kill.

Weavile @ Nothing atm (Looking for advice)
Impish (+Def / -Sp.Atk)
252 Spd / 252 Atk / 6 Def
~ Swords Dance
~ Substitute (Need some thoughts on this)
~ Ice Punch
~ Night Slash

Physical Sweeper. Swords Dance boost, Sub if I think they're gonna status me and I can get a free turn to Dance, then Ice Punch and Night Slash to attack.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Bold (+Def / -Atk)
190 HP / 252 Def / 68 Sp.Att
~ Surf
~ Toxic
~ Haze
~ Wish

Hazer/Wish Support. Surf for an offensive move, Toxic as another means of damaging. Haze to pwn Baton Passers, and Wish for team support and works well with Vaporeon's huge HP stat.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant (+Att / -Sp.Atk)
252 Att / 212 Spd / 44 HP
~ Spore
~ Focus Punch
~ Seed Bomb
~ Stone Edge

Secondary Physical Sweeper and Sleep inducer. Spore works with Focus Punch, and Punch can work great with a Baton Passed Sub. Seed Bomb and Stone Edge for coverage and other attacks.

Well, any ideas on how to improve it? Thanks for any advice you have to offer!

Dark_Azelf
01-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Kay, I don't normally venture into this section, but I plan to a bit more in the future. Anyways, this is my OU Team that I'd like some advice on.

Jolteon @ Salac / Petaya Berry
Timid (+Spd / -Atk)
~ Hidden Power ice
~ Substitute
~ Baton Pass
~ Thunderbolt

Jolteon is too fast for T-wave Hidden power Ice>>T-Wave please , you have nothing to pass if your subs keep getting broken put Petaya or Salac berry on here so you can activate it with sub and pass it..

Blissey @ Leftovers

Bold (+Def / -Atk)
148 HP / 252 DEF / 104 SP.ATT / 4 SP.DEF
~ Seismic Toss
~ Thunderwave
~ Ice Beam
~ Softboiled

Good, but you need a different ev spread.

Porygon-Z @ Leftovers
Timid (+Spd / -Atk)
~ Nasty Plot
~ Tri Attack
~ Dark Pulse
~ Ice Beam

Meh. Substitute / Dark Pulse / Nasty Plot / Tri Attack is better, but whatever.

Weavile @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
252 Spd / 252 Atk / 6 Def
~ Brick break
~ Pursuit
~ Ice Shard
~ Night Slash

WTF are you running Impish on a sweeper for ? JOLLY NAOW !! It needs Brick break to not get epically walled by T-Tar. ice Shard is ultimately better on this due to Outrage Scarf Chomp who otherwise Pwns Weavile. Pursuit rapes psychics and ghosts such as azelf and gengar who causes you immense problems (Yes Azelf beats Blissey with Explosion or Hidden power Fighting, hell even Psychic, Life Orb Gengar also beats you due to it packing Focus Punch and Explosion the latter OHKOS whilst the first 2hkos.)

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Bold (+Def / -Atk)
190 HP / 252 Def / 68 Sp.Def
~ Surf
~ Wish
~ Baton pass
~ Substitute

This is SO much better at passing Subs than Hazing. Makes 101 HP subs and still provides Wish Support.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant (+Att / -Sp.Atk)
252 Att / 212 Sp.Atk / 44 HP
~ Spore
~ Focus Punch
~ Seed Bomb
~ Substitute

This needs sub or your gonna get raped by things when your baton passers are dead and things that come in that are faster than you when youve put something to sleep

Scarf Chomp 6-0's you.

Changes are in Bold

Drop Jolteon and put in a physical wall, it does nothing for this specific team, you have frail sweepers that need BIG SUBS passed to them which Vaporeon does much better,

Skarmory for instance PHazes much better than Vaporeon. Just find a physical wall that can Haze or Phaze, Donphan and Forretress are good when you have Wish support. Although the latter cant phaze but its still a good choice.